Welcome Guest
You last visited August 20, 2017, 11:08 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Love NY...July 2011

Topic closed. 4075 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jewels67.

Page 212 of 272
PrintE-mailLink
Ness711's avatar - Lottery-019.jpg
Brooklyn,NY
United States
Member #106324
February 17, 2011
3654 Posts
Posted: August 20, 2011, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

yes tj it might come tomorrow from the looks of it.. going to wait and see what everyone comes up with

Congrats to all winners, Good call on the pairs blissychrissy. Played 353 up to yesterday.

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
    NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
    United States
    Member #106371
    February 17, 2011
    9713 Posts
    Posted: August 20, 2011, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

You get the credit for implementing it and you called the right sum, I should has told you 803 = 353 , I thought for sure you would had covered the

double too, because Chrissy and I both have had those pairs 83 33 88 up for days.......you understand completely and it worked so well today because

both sums were due......you need to keep track of due sums and implement them with pairs, missing numbers and you will continue going in the right

direction.   I am sooooooooooooooo happy the way you played, everything you did made perfect sense playing tonight , 

WTG

I Agree!I Agree!I Agree!

loonasee2's avatar - wallace
      Blue Sky Fly
      United States
      Member #95128
      August 4, 2010
      14656 Posts
      Posted: August 20, 2011, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

335 in NY usually will play back with 535 soon watch for it.

p4 gave us  announcer numbers.You might see 2,7,27,22,77,........the 16 pair

See Ya!

tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
        New York
        United States
        Member #94252
        July 16, 2010
        22717 Posts
        Posted: August 20, 2011, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

Pairs coming soon to you,

83 88 33  11 66 61   44 99 49    00 05 55

There are still some great pairs coming..................definitely one that is my favorite..........

Congrats to everyone.................

Sun Smiley

blissychrissy's avatar - bleach17
          new york
          Panama
          Member #106784
          February 24, 2011
          2626 Posts
          Posted: August 20, 2011, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

pairs for midday compare to tjs list

77 79 11 13 99 91

37 17 39

wow its showing more doubles

definitely looking for these digits day and night

2 and 7

new york
            Panama
            Member #106784
            February 24, 2011
            2626 Posts
            Posted: August 20, 2011, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all winners, Good call on the pairs blissychrissy. Played 353 up to yesterday.

thanks ness im feeling good now the sickness is gone lolLOL

Brooklyn, NY
              United States
              Member #104092
              January 9, 2011
              85 Posts
              Posted: August 20, 2011, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Good Evening Suri, Tj2win, Blisschrissy, Steve000, Ness and LP Family,

Been in NC and TX all of last week w/daughter looking at wedding sites - didn't get a chance to play all week - my husband called me this morning and said Hon would you like me to put anything in for you today (he never does this) - I thought about it and said ok, please play the following #'s mid - 179, 259, 925, 592, 457, 110, 011 - all 10 dollars straight/5 dollars box - Tj2win, Suri, BlissyChrissy and all thank you so much for always saying keep your fav #'s in - 

We have a nice bonus payment to give our daughter for her wedding.

I will be flying home tomorrow and looking forward to getting back in the saddle - 

Again, everyone thanks a so much for all the hard work, encouragement you all give - have a blessed evening!

Yld52761

new york
                Panama
                Member #106784
                February 24, 2011
                2626 Posts
                Posted: August 20, 2011, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Been in NC and TX all of last week w/daughter looking at wedding sites - didn't get a chance to play all week - my husband called me this morning and said Hon would you like me to put anything in for you today (he never does this) - I thought about it and said ok, please play the following #'s mid - 179, 259, 925, 592, 457, 110, 011 - all 10 dollars straight/5 dollars box - Tj2win, Suri, BlissyChrissy and all thank you so much for always saying keep your fav #'s in - 

I will be flying home tomorrow and looking forward to getting back in the saddle - 

Again, everyone thanks a so much for all the hard work, encouragement you all give - have a blessed evening!

Yld52761

ohhh wow yld GOD is good!!!!!!! what a nice hit you smashed nyl good a huge congrats to you and your family. get home safePartyDrumPartyWhite BounceHippy

tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
                  New York
                  United States
                  Member #94252
                  July 16, 2010
                  22717 Posts

Yld52761

WTG as soon as I saw the 259 today, I had hoped you played it, I knew you were on it for a while and it was a great bet, so happy for you and your

family,  have a great wedding....a big big congrats to  you....by the way you have a couple there worth keeping, trust me, paitience pays big dollars..

Party

Sun Smiley

loonasee2's avatar - wallace
                    Blue Sky Fly
                    United States
                    Member #95128
                    August 4, 2010
                    14656 Posts

Yld52761

WTG ,............Brooklyn...........Banana

See Ya!

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
                      NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
                      United States
                      Member #106371
                      February 17, 2011
                      9713 Posts
                      Posted: August 20, 2011, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Yld52761

this made my day god bless im glad you guys hit a good one before the wedding of your daughter . congrats. yld.

Brooklyn, NY
                        United States
                        Member #104092
                        January 9, 2011
                        85 Posts
                        Posted: August 20, 2011, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Thank you so much Loonasee2 - God is good all the time and all the time God is good

Have a blessed evening

Brooklyn, NY
                          United States
                          Member #104092
                          January 9, 2011
                          85 Posts
                          Posted: August 20, 2011, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, thank you - just found out about an hour ago - my husband called and told me - if I was near you all I would give you all such a big hug - but I send it out to you all through this blessed site.

I'm gonna keep looking up - there are more blessings to come

Yld52761

Brooklyn, NY
                            United States
                            Member #104092
                            January 9, 2011
                            85 Posts
                            Posted: August 20, 2011, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Suri - 

Yld52761

Brooklyn, NY
                              United States
                              Member #104092
                              January 9, 2011
                              85 Posts
                              Posted: August 20, 2011, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Somebody has to show me how to get those dancing bananas!!!

Page 212 of 272