Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Love NY...July 2011

Topic closed. 4075 replies. Last post 5 years ago by jewels67.

Page 272 of 272
PrintE-mailLink
joeyd's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
oswego NY
United States
Member #64315
August 24, 2008
1625 Posts
Posted: August 31, 2011, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Thank -you tj2win  !    I really like All your hard work at posting some VERY GOOD numbers for us ALL to play !  I hope to make next month my BEST month ever with your help and guidance !   And to make it the best month ever for all the lp family on this thread ! Thanks again !

tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
    New York
    United States
    Member #94252
    July 16, 2010
    21877 Posts
    Posted: August 31, 2011, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

another alicking number nyl you made way too much money today on nyers .

congrats to the ones who got it.

tj when you make the new thread can you do a pin one like the new york thread thats the way we will be always on the first page ma boy .

september 1st tommorow oo boy and also thursday nyl pads day . def something weird will pop up .

Yea and I see Florida got my 983 last nite  and your 502  came there today,  NYL has been playing games for sure,  it makes me want to just play other states when they get all my numbers.....and I have them covered in NY.......they wear you down on a number from chasing it......

MY point of view consecutives are very due daytime.....got a favorite play it.....

Good Luck Suri in the new month....

Tj

Sun Smiley

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
      NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
      United States
      Member #106371
      February 17, 2011
      9702 Posts
      Posted: August 31, 2011, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Thank -you tj2win  !    I really like All your hard work at posting some VERY GOOD numbers for us ALL to play !  I hope to make next month my BEST month ever with your help and guidance !   And to make it the best month ever for all the lp family on this thread ! Thanks again !

I Agree!I Agree!Thumbs UpI Agree!

NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
        United States
        Member #106371
        February 17, 2011
        9702 Posts
        Posted: August 31, 2011, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Yea and I see Florida got my 983 last nite  and your 502  came there today,  NYL has been playing games for sure,  it makes me want to just play other states when they get all my numbers.....and I have them covered in NY.......they wear you down on a number from chasing it......

MY point of view consecutives are very due daytime.....got a favorite play it.....

Good Luck Suri in the new month....

Tj

yep Tj i saw that soon i saw the 983 i was like that was tj number and midday i saw my 205 it almost burned the hell out of me cause i think new jersey got it two days ago also .

is like all our fav pops somewhere else but like you said the numbers just come to us when the time is right.

tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
          New York
          United States
          Member #94252
          July 16, 2010
          21877 Posts
          Posted: August 31, 2011, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

yep Tj i saw that soon i saw the 983 i was like that was tj number and midday i saw my 205 it almost burned the hell out of me cause i think new jersey got it two days ago also .

is like all our fav pops somewhere else but like you said the numbers just come to us when the time is right.

Its alright I knocked 001 out of the park tonite, in Vermont.  and it still bothers me for NY

Good Luck Buddy,  keep that quick pick in mind you had tonite....

Sun Smiley

Gogetem30's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
            NY
            United States
            Member #111347
            May 23, 2011
            2126 Posts
            Posted: August 31, 2011, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

congrats to all winners tonite wow on most people post a lot of people had 480 or 468 for tonite which i had myself to but the 1 ruin our evening but that shows we are close to nailing nyl, good job suri, blissy, tj, joey, and everyone that post thier number and pairs and give advice to narrow down to what to play for each draw, much apprecaited and thanks for your work and input because all those little things help to play a winning number, great job as always.

Ness711's avatar - Lottery-019.jpg
              Brooklyn,NY
              United States
              Member #106324
              February 17, 2011
              3371 Posts
              Posted: August 31, 2011, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

That 842 is a great number and I saw your quick pick for it, but didnt relate to it.  I still believe the 91 pair will hit in the next day or two, so keep your eye on it, could be a real nice hit in that set.   I have researched some things and it should fall, but I guess we will see, however anyone has a favorite 19 number you should keep it in for the next 3-4 days and hope  I am right  :)

Good Luck Everyone in the new month,  I will be closing this thread tonite and after the pinning in the morning I will try to get a new one up and going....

Hope Septermber makes everyone lots of money....

Thanks TJ, I need to be more careful. Keep posting those great numbers.

leche522's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Ny/Nj
                United States
                Member #89030
                March 28, 2010
                567 Posts
                Posted: August 31, 2011, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

let's see what ny throw us tonite...eve #s 522-120-650-065-682-486-624-502-205

520-109-901-801-108-116-161-179

4848-3020-1973-1098-1897-1328 and 200.

ny lotto is a love- hate romance,kinda like a first date,movies,dinner,but no sex...this every single day...but I keep coming back for more..august was a great month for me.

congrats to the winners....Argue

It's my money and I want it NOW....

NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
                  United States
                  Member #106371
                  February 17, 2011
                  9702 Posts
                  Posted: August 31, 2011, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Its alright I knocked 001 out of the park tonite, in Vermont.  and it still bothers me for NY

Good Luck Buddy,  keep that quick pick in mind you had tonite....

nice im glad you nailed it somewhere . way to go tj .

leche522's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    Ny/Nj
                    United States
                    Member #89030
                    March 28, 2010
                    567 Posts
                    Posted: August 31, 2011, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

nj eve 595...ny is real dirty...that was suppose to hit in ny....Chair

glad tj got that 001,way to go...

It's my money and I want it NOW....

jewels67's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
                      new york, ny
                      United States
                      Member #109129
                      April 6, 2011
                      994 Posts
                      Posted: August 31, 2011, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Page 272 of 272