Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LottoScorp VTracs and Lantern's "VTrac Reduct P- 3" System.

Topic closed. 140 replies. Last post 5 years ago by dr san.

Page 5 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: July 23, 2011, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

Hello,  lanterna, I forgot to say that the three possible conditions of the digit that repeats a lot to another, good repeating the digit can be the greatest, it can be as small or it
It is he who is completing the largest and smallest entity, here the lanterna could build a filter to add it!
Example = 721 = 132 = next sorteiofoi the digit 1 was repeated and the smallest number in the formation of the pair = 71
315 283 Next draw = digit 3 was repeated, it is here the 3rd was a condition of complete pair = 28 3

dr san

I don't understand what you wrote about and also don't understand what it is that you want me to do and or how.

How can knowing the pair that has the Highest and the Lowest digit on the last draw help to get the winning number?

That was the only thing that I understood from both of your posts.

Of course, if a double pick 3 number came out then there would be 2 pairs with Lowest to Highest digits.

And if a triple came out then there would be no Lowest to Highest pair.

Yes, a filter can be built out of that one fact which is the only one that I understand from your 2 posts, but it was smart of you to notice that.

I can't myself make neither spreadsheets nor software.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

bgonçalves
    Brasil
    Member #92564
    June 9, 2010
    2122 Posts
    Posted: July 23, 2011, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Hello, LANTERNA, you're doing a good job, splitting systems for searching pairs = on my post, this system does not clear when such 444,222,333 ...
    But the few times this torch! only has 10 betting system is that good
    It has a utilization of 70% to 80% or 10 of sweepstakes you hit 7-8
    This very good, nobody will get 100% zip air because there is repetition,
    But a system of 70% is good, this system can forget the triplets (222,) and double
    (224,447) leaves out single pair singles ok, that previous results help in prediction? Vove can control the pair frequencies in the three positions, eg in 10 or 20 drawings
    The highest digit of the pair to go out this late in the 2nd position, are in 2nd place going to play high numbers 6,7,8,9, or picks when you start seeing the lowest digit, but I think the best pair, the great difficulty is the spin of the smallest and the largest within the 3 positions,
    It is striking that the lowest with the highest (even) the third digit is within two Limet giving an example reducing the other 47 digit pair can only be either 5 or 6, giving two bets
    (Where singles) flashlight does not need to do macro, single structure or do the filters already
    Well then you can go to when esparar pick3 singles, doubles and triples as the output has intervalões only mount filters, I accept your improvements, the filters already good! thanks
    care of the translation google

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2122 Posts
      Posted: July 23, 2011, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello, who could help the flashlight on it?, Create a macro
      Putting the results in the list
      example
      Do the lower or lowest digit mark in blue, and the highest or higher in red
        This alone will help you see patterns of how the pair joined by the blue and red passes, or runs in three positions, perhaps it is not difficult macro help the flashlight, as it helps in forecasting? Well a list of 100 to 200 results can see patterns because I do not think most typed out three times in the same positions, this macro can anyone help? thanks
      then looks at the patterns in the vertical

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: July 23, 2011, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

dr san

I don't understand what you wrote about and also don't understand what it is that you want me to do and or how.

How can knowing the pair that has the Highest and the Lowest digit on the last draw help to get the winning number?

That was the only thing that I understood from both of your posts.

Of course, if a double pick 3 number came out then there would be 2 pairs with Lowest to Highest digits.

And if a triple came out then there would be no Lowest to Highest pair.

Yes, a filter can be built out of that one fact which is the only one that I understand from your 2 posts, but it was smart of you to notice that.

I can't myself make neither spreadsheets nor software.

I might as well write here about that filter before I forget about it.

They will be 2 new filters, unless I already talked about them sometime before somewhere.

This applies only to pairs that don't have 2 same digits, that is Double Digits Pairs.

Lowest to Middle, Lowest to Highest and Middle to Highest Pairs:

Fri, Jul 22, 2011    9-8-7    98 = HM,  97 = HL and  87 = ML
        Thu, Jul 21, 2011    1-4-2    14 = LH,  12 = LM and  42 = HM

------------------------------

Lowest, Middle and Highest Pairs:

Fri, Jul 22, 2011    9-8-7  98 = Highest,97 = Middle and 87 = Lowest
        Thu, Jul 21, 2011    1-4-2  14 = Middle ,12 = Lowest and 42 = Highest

--------------------------------

As with always, beware of mistakes.

LANTERN (Fernando).

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: July 23, 2011, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

I might as well write here about that filter before I forget about it.

They will be 2 new filters, unless I already talked about them sometime before somewhere.

This applies only to pairs that don't have 2 same digits, that is Double Digits Pairs.

Lowest to Middle, Lowest to Highest and Middle to Highest Pairs:

Fri, Jul 22, 2011    9-8-7    98 = HM,  97 = HL and  87 = ML
          Thu, Jul 21, 2011    1-4-2    14 = LH,  12 = LM and  42 = HM

------------------------------

Lowest, Middle and Highest Pairs:

Fri, Jul 22, 2011    9-8-7  98 = Highest,97 = Middle and 87 = Lowest
          Thu, Jul 21, 2011    1-4-2  14 = Middle ,12 = Lowest and 42 = Highest

--------------------------------

As with always, beware of mistakes.

LANTERN (Fernando).

Triples would be:

333 = XX = Nothing

Doubles would be:

336 = LL, LH, LH

336 = Lowest, Highest, Highest.

----------------------

If you read the last post you should understand this one , maybe.

Beware of mistakes.

People might be missing on some info unless they have read all of my posts since I came to L.P, as EXCALIBUR and as LANTERN.

bgonçalves
            Brasil
            Member #92564
            June 9, 2010
            2122 Posts
            Posted: July 23, 2011, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Hello, very good lanterna, great job, thanks! The discovery of the filters is the merit of the work of the flashlight, lantern in 100 separating the two hundred in a list so you can see the pairs of peers behind, eg in drawings 200 have pairs 85,12,46,95, late, I will see the positions and add the third digit in the lower limit of the largest, and play in four, five or more sorteios.ahhh! is important to see if the macro largest digit followed by four or five of the 10 followed in the same position there after getting the pair managed to play his palindrome example pairs p 52 65 24.56, now for each filter in the vertical need not be typed but the condition for high or low, compelle lantern

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92564
              June 9, 2010
              2122 Posts
              Posted: July 23, 2011, 9:43 pm - IP Logged
              1. Hello, example
                Pick3
                1 st 2 nd 3 rd
                1 3 5
                2 8 3
                 8 5 0
                1 2 3
                4 5 5
                3 0 1
                0 6 3
                4 7 8
                the blue low, red high, low or high or difficult repeats over a three position, repeated here in an example in the 1st position low, and this filter can be coupled with other macro will be nice to see patterns in the vertical
                bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2122 Posts
                Posted: July 23, 2011, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

Hello, of course, a list will give more high standards in position 2 and 3rd
                  Because when the pick3 is drawn, then the digits are placed in ascending order
                  And to see patterns in the vertical have to see the order of drawing such
                It was a drawn pick3 458, it is in ascending order by order of draw
                  1, 8 digit 5 seconds and the third digit was 4 then the order of draw was 584
                  Having changed the top digit of the 3rd to 2nd position by the order as I type is drawn
                  Need the sweepstakes by ascending order of 458 and 584 draw
                  It provides both loteriaque sweepstakes, lotto is talking about, you can also pair frmar
                  The lottery 39 / 5 connecting the lower limit a number of 01 to 17 and 26 to 39 th
                After filtering these couples by giving a vertical ends 60 pairs then adds in the other three numbers filtered by the statistics of the distance behind the trio, I'm talking about the pick 5 39 / 5

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92564
                  June 9, 2010
                  2122 Posts
                  Posted: July 24, 2011, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Hello, flashlight, which would also separate the pair with the greatest lower
                  Fri, July 22, 2011 9-8-7 = 98 HM, and HL = 97 = 87 = 97 ML
                  Thu, July 21, 2011 LH 1-4-2 = 14 12 = 42 = LM and HM = 14
                  987 = 97 is the mated pair lower digit by digit with the highest
                  142 = 14 and the pair joined by the smallest digit digit with the highest
                  Objective is to form a pair uniting the two points

sully16's avatar - sharan
                    Ringleader
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #81740
                    October 28, 2009
                    40421 Posts
                    Posted: July 24, 2011, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Nice thread Lantern, I like the idea of mirroring the V-tracs, will let you know my results.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: July 24, 2011, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Nice thread Lantern, I like the idea of mirroring the V-tracs, will let you know my results.

Thanks a lot!

O.K.

Good Luck!

bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92564
                        June 9, 2010
                        2122 Posts
                        Posted: July 25, 2011, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Hello, bahhhh! Lantern, all do to make the pair is the pick3
                        See what position will appear and the lowest digit position of greater
                        The couple's union low / high, turns in all three positions, the third digit is
                          Within the low / high = example = 47 pair will be the third digit or 5 or 6
                          Giving a great reduction, when pick3 singles to predict course
                        Example of the positions
                          1 st 2 nd 3 rd 1 st 2 nd 3 rd 1 st 2 nd 3 rd
                          4   5,6    7       4    7  5,6      5,6 4      7    posiçoes=1,3   1,2     2,3

Hitting affixing the mior is enough, flashlight, would not think the system innedito forum

bgonçalves
                          Brasil
                          Member #92564
                          June 9, 2010
                          2122 Posts
                          Posted: July 25, 2011, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Hello flashlight, also in pick4 the pair formed by low / high
                            Example = 9915 = Pair / Low / High = 19
                          4354 = Pair / Low / High = 35
                          Lantern, the pair low / high, seems to have a relationship with peers 00,11,22,33,44,55,77,88,99
                          That is hitting the position of bend = 11.22  ..., etc. the high / low is the opposite
                          The bottom position pick4 = 1,2   1,3   1, 4     2, 3   2,4  3, 4 ( as conbinaçoes possiveis) are 6 positions would form pick 4 bets
                            With 12.22 pair bend, ... and low / high! Bahhh!

bgonçalves
                            Brasil
                            Member #92564
                            June 9, 2010
                            2122 Posts
                            Posted: July 25, 2011, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Hello, a lanterna, you can help me build a macro, well then I consiguo
                              Who do ok = a macro for excel 2010, is par for the low / high pick of the rotation
                              Of the three positions. 1st paragraph 1.2 2 1.3 3 ª n ª n = 2.3 example decide that this pair is
                            75, 57 palindrome his flashlight to try to create a way to make a macro who will understand
                              Rotations of the three positions pick3 1.2 1.3 2.3 making the pair turn in 57 or 75 positions
                            57x and 75x 7x5 5x7 x57 X75, because the secret is set for the position of low / high or lower digit with the highest digit, is so structured, then I say make the macro ok, thanks

Tx
                              United States
                              Member #4570
                              May 4, 2004
                              5180 Posts
                              Posted: July 25, 2011, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Hello, a lanterna, you can help me build a macro, well then I consiguo
                                Who do ok = a macro for excel 2010, is par for the low / high pick of the rotation
                                Of the three positions. 1st paragraph 1.2 2 1.3 3 ª n ª n = 2.3 example decide that this pair is
                              75, 57 palindrome his flashlight to try to create a way to make a macro who will understand
                                Rotations of the three positions pick3 1.2 1.3 2.3 making the pair turn in 57 or 75 positions
                              57x and 75x 7x5 5x7 x57 X75, because the secret is set for the position of low / high or lower digit with the highest digit, is so structured, then I say make the macro ok, thanks

dr san

I don't understand, other than that you want help with some Excel macro and I don't know anything about neither Excel nor macros.

Page 5 of 10