Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 11:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LottoScorp VTracs and Lantern's "VTrac Reduct P- 3" System.

Topic closed. 140 replies. Last post 5 years ago by dr san.

Page 7 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: July 29, 2011, 1:17 am - IP Logged

Regular Pick 3, Not VTracs.

Sums, Double Digits and Mirrors (Pairs).

0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

00 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90
01 11 21 31 41 51 61 71 81 91
02 12 22 32 42 52 62 72 82 92
03 13 23 33 43 53 63 73 83 93
04 14 24 34 44 54 64 74 84 94
05 15 25 35 45 55 65 75 85 95
06 16 26 36 46 56 66 76 86 96
07 17 27 37 47 57 67 77 87 97
08 18 28 38 48 58 68 78 88 98
09 19 29 39 49 59 69 79 89 99

Sums, Even-Odd, High-Low, Lower and Higher, Mirrors, Double Digits.

Regular pick 3 numbers NOT VTracs.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
    Member #81843
    October 31, 2009
    856 Posts
    Posted: July 29, 2011, 3:51 am - IP Logged

Sums, Even-Odd, High-Low, Lower and Higher, Mirrors, Double Digits.

Regular pick 3 numbers NOT VTracs.

Okay I get it (I think).

Geometric placement
    for tracking the previous draw to help find what might occur here in the next
    draw. I like a balanced spacial analysis proposition, even if it in and of
    itself is not enough to make a selection. We all put things into categories and sort
    them however it makes sense. The key is to look at something in a new fashion
    because there are more patterns and associations to be found often. Most all
    the ways we sort the digits helps us track a trend like HHH,LLL, EEE,OOO, etc. as
    in the SYSTEMSTOOLS here at LP. One has to develop a set of rules to follow for
    selection and exclusion even if they get broken now and then.

Somewhere buried in some paperwork is a strange yet simple
    geometry from a chart (unpublished) that was exceptionally accurate for the
    right conditions. Not perfect but better than a kick in the pants and a quick
    pick. I cannot remember how I did it, but it was spatial.

I must admit I do not pay attention to pairs unless they are
    doubles. But now, if the correct next
    pair is selected and I am looking at a double to hit, I go down one goat trail.
    If a str8 is due I go another Goat trail. 

I do have a question though and that is 97 in blue and 08 in
    a brown. Both were black before. What am I missing????

<That cosign thingy is interesting. Wheel the digits and
    let them ride! Each calculation can have about 70% of all the digits in play,
    but I think it would be prudent to apply a rule for when a double is due, about
    2 times a week. What kind of win average do you have assuming you go for a
    boxed hit?>

Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2011, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Okay I get it (I think).

Geometric placement
      itself is not enough to make a selection. We all put things into categories and sort
      the ways we sort the digits helps us track a trend like HHH,LLL, EEE,OOO, etc. as

boxed hit?>

DD

Both 08 and 97 should still be BLACK.

They got turned another color somehow, I am having a lot of trouble keeping the colors right, etc.

Maybe the combination of FireFox, WINXP and the L.P. rich text editor and HTML or whatever make some small problems with the formatting and mostly with the keeping of the format of the colors right.

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11163 Posts
        Posted: July 29, 2011, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Okay I get it (I think).

Geometric placement

boxed hit?>

The cos experiment takes some backtracking and manipulation of numbers but it is showing some results on the next draws as far as pairs and hits.  I took a draw (374) from 10 draws back and took the cosign of the total 999-374 = 625.

=-0.087155743.  Well, the 087 showed up 2 draws later as 708.  And the 43 showed as a pair 2 draws later.  One could say its luck, but the calculator seems to be a good tool to use.  I'm looking at sin and tangent also.  I'm going to make a list of pairs hit as well as all 3 # 's ,and backtrack the last 15 draws and see how many hit. I find this easier and quicker than looking at tons of charts. 

Coffee

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: July 30, 2011, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Pairs from 00 to 99

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The Blue Double Digits Pairs from 00 to 99 divide and are in between the "Mirror Pairs"

there are "Lower to Highest Digits Mirror Pairs and Highest to Lowest Digits Mirror Pairs"

Such as: 89-98, 01-10, 13-31, Etc.

------------------------------------------------

The Pairs from 00 to 49 are the "Lower Pairs" and the 50 to 99 Pairs are the "Higher Pairs".

------------------------------------------------------------

Pairs in an upward diagonal line from lowest left to upper right are of the same sum, such as:

04, 13, 22, 31 and 40 = 4 Sum.

The upper horizontal blue digits on the upper numbers line from 0 to 9 show the Even first digits of the pairs and the black digits on the same line show the Odd first digits of the pairs.

On the very same upper line of 0 to 9 digits, the 0 to 4 digits show the Low First Digits of the pairs

and the 5 to 9 digits show the High First Digits of the pairs.

---------------------------------------

The left vertical line of 0 to 9 digits does the same, but this time for the 2nd or right digits of the pairs.

The 5 to 9 digit with a yellow background show the Rth High Digits and the 0 to 4 digits show the Rth Low Digits, the 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 digits show the Rth Even Digits and the 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 show the Rth Odd digits.

---------------------------------------------

The sums move from Lowest to Highest and alternate from Even to Odd such as  0 , 1, 2, Etc.

The sums are 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Sum # 9 is the Middle Sum, there are 19 sums.

There is more to be seen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That chart was done OFF-Line so I avoided the other characters color and positions format problems.

-----------------------------------

Other big problem is that there is only so much that can be put on a chart such as this one, there is more stuff, but just can't also be put there with all the other stuff there.

bgonçalves
            Brasil
            Member #92564
            June 9, 2010
            2134 Posts
            Posted: August 1, 2011, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Hello, flashlight, I have the following idea, that same 10x10 grid or matrix that you did
            It was good. Ok this idea within the same array, do so divide into four quadrants, four arrays of 5x is 5 ok, then assign instance = 25 letters a, b, c, d e. .. up to 25 in the 1st quadrant, then] put the same 25 letters in the 2nd quadrant, then the 3rd quadrant and also in the 4th quarter to put the same 25 letters. (quadrants is to make a cross in the middle matrix)
            After flashlight is like taking a 60 second = 70 pairs or get the result instance = 458
            45 48 58, I think some 20 to 30 results pick3 ok then break up in pairs
            Colococar matrix or mark these 60 or 70 pairs, goal is to see not repeated positions
            Example tends to play see im = the number of pairs for up to 25 letters on the inside, about 4 or 5 numbers, for example by controlling the number of pairs placed, this tends to see, unas until about 4 or 5 numbers, which will be played, so the idea is through the list of past contests will mark until about 4 or 5 (they'll play) in the 1st quadrant of the letter until about 5 letters, all the same 20 letters of the other quadrants are not played a short example m ok two pairs A and B all four quadrants has the letters A and B, pairs of A and B correspontes the other quadrants are not played, I'm noticing this pattern, you can simulate it? thanks

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92564
              June 9, 2010
              2134 Posts
              Posted: August 1, 2011, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

HELLO flashlight, which has only 25 letters are put where they have the numbers
                goal is to see that scoring positions up to 20 dozen (about 5) or t ll positions
                would be out of the 20 letters, eg the letter A IS = 00, ok!

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: August 1, 2011, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

C + A = LL = Low-Low

C + B = HL = High-Low

D + A = LH = Low-High

D + B = HH = High-High

-------------------------------

Where the 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, Horizontal and Vertical lines cross those pairs are EE = Even-Even.

Where the 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, Horizontal and Vertical lines cross those pairs are OO = Odd-Odd.

Where the Vertical 0, ,2 4, 6, 8 and the Horizontal 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, lines cross those pairs are OE = Odd-Even.

Where the Vertical 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 and the Horizontal 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, lines cross those pairs are EO = Even-Odd.

The Blue Double Digits Pairs from 00 to 99 divide and are in between the "Mirror Pairs"

there are "Lower to Highest Digits Mirror Pairs and Highest to Lowest Digits Mirror Pairs"

Such as: 89-98, 01-10, 13-31, Etc.

The Pairs from 00 to 49 are the "Lower Pairs" and the 50 to 99 Pairs are the "Higher Pairs".

Pairs in an upward diagonal line from lowest left to upper right are of the same sum, such as:

04, 13, 22, 31 and 40 = 4 Sum.

The upper horizontal blue digits on the upper numbers line from 0 to 9 show the Even first digits of the pairs and the black digits on the same line show the Odd first digits of the pairs.

On the very same upper line of 0 to 9 digits, the 0 to 4 digits show the Low First Digits of the pairs

and the 5 to 9 digits show the High First Digits of the pairs.

---------------------------------------

The left vertical line of 0 to 9 digits does the same, but this time for the 2nd or right digits of the pairs.

The 5 to 9 digit with a yellow background show the Rth High Digits and the 0 to 4 digits show the Rth Low Digits, the 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 digits show the Rth Even Digits and the 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 show the Rth Odd digits.

---------------------------------------------

The sums move from Lowest to Highest and alternate from Even to Odd such as  0 , 1, 2, Etc.

The sums are 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Sum # 9 is the Middle Sum, there are 19 sums.

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: August 1, 2011, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

HELLO flashlight, which has only 25 letters are put where they have the numbers
                    goal is to see that scoring positions up to 20 dozen (about 5) or t ll positions
                    would be out of the 20 letters, eg the letter A IS = 00, ok!

dr san

I don't know what you need or want, bu tthe new chart above is the best that I can do right now.

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2134 Posts
                    Posted: August 1, 2011, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Hello, flashlight, do so in the 1st quadrant change the numbers 25 for 25 letters in alphabetical order. example
                    A, b, d, f
                    F g h i j
                    L n o p q
                    R s u v x
                      Z w c k y
                    Put the same in the other three quadrants 25. Flashlight 25 is to exchange letters
                    Placing the same 25 in each quadrant, you will soon!
                    Then I took the last draw and will put up on a 4 or 5 letters
                    These letters are qye remaining pairs that have to be played
                      Example = results after going to put on and over the 25 letters on 40ou 5 that were not marked example after scoring 20 pairs zwyca over the letters, the other three quadrants also has these letters and the pair that they represent, will be 20 pairs game so tems JOGR for the next three draws
                    Do the same frame but 25 letters in each quadrant, then you will see that it is ok to take positions

Ouvir
                    Ler foneticamente
                    Avaliar tradução
                    Novo! Clique nas palavras acima para ver traduções alternativas. Dispensar

Dicionário

português
                    inglês
                    Clique para mostrar traduções alternativas
                    Para reorganizar, arraste usando a tecla Shift.
                    Alterar idiomas
                    ?
                      Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: August 1, 2011, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Hello, flashlight, do so in the 1st quadrant change the numbers 25 for 25 letters in alphabetical order. example
                      A, b, d, f
                      F g h i j
                      L n o p q
                      R s u v x
                        Z w c k y
                      Put the same in the other three quadrants 25. Flashlight 25 is to exchange letters
                      Placing the same 25 in each quadrant, you will soon!
                      Then I took the last draw and will put up on a 4 or 5 letters
                      These letters are qye remaining pairs that have to be played
                        Example = results after going to put on and over the 25 letters on 40ou 5 that were not marked example after scoring 20 pairs zwyca over the letters, the other three quadrants also has these letters and the pair that they represent, will be 20 pairs game so tems JOGR for the next three draws
                      Do the same frame but 25 letters in each quadrant, then you will see that it is ok to take positions

Ouvir
                      Ler foneticamente
                      Avaliar tradução
                      Novo! Clique nas palavras acima para ver traduções alternativas. Dispensar

Dicionário

português
                      inglês
                      Clique para mostrar traduções alternativas
                      Para reorganizar, arraste usando a tecla Shift.
                      Alterar idiomas
                      ?

dr san

I did too much work already on the pairs, so you do it or maybe wait until the weekend and then I will do it if I have the time then.

bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92564
                        June 9, 2010
                        2134 Posts
                        Posted: August 1, 2011, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Ok, flashlight, is doing a good job, continue, until it ok because your picture is worth a thousand words, these letters is to see the positions of the letters are not repeated,
                        Each letter represents the 25 pairs the same 25 letters represent the 25 in the other quadrants, then take it and go put the results up to about 4 or 5, where I saw 20 pairs to play to 3-4 draws, I wanted to see this use, but you also tend to continue with the picture worth a thousand words of thanks

bgonçalves
                          Brasil
                          Member #92564
                          June 9, 2010
                          2134 Posts
                          Posted: August 1, 2011, 7:39 pm - IP Logged
                          ABCDEABCDE
                          FGHIJFGHIJ
                          LNMOPLNMOP
                          QRS UQRS U
                          VXWYKVXWYK
                          ABCDEABCDE
                          FGHIJFGHIJ
                          LNMOPLNMOP
                          QRSUQRS U
                          VXWYKVXWYK
                            bgonçalves
                            Brasil
                            Member #92564
                            June 9, 2010
                            2134 Posts
                            Posted: August 1, 2011, 7:49 pm - IP Logged
                            HELLO
                            lantern, EACH of 25 letters represents the pairs can be of your table, the one
                            that showed, so was a show or a sample, then the 1st quadrant of your table, the
                            letter a = REPRESENTED by PAR (00), good, now I need help from other members of
                            the forum about it, pick up a recent sweepstakes and dismember the pick3 in
                            three possible pairs
                            and go marking up left 4 or 5 dozens, good 4 or 5 dozens that came out of the
                            set of 25 letters, these letters representing pairs, seram plays of 3 to 4
                            sweepstakes
                            Will give a 20, 25 peers because the
                            same letters are marked in the other quadrants
                            Someone help me in this
                            use,
                              bgonçalves
                              Brasil
                              Member #92564
                              June 9, 2010
                              2134 Posts
                              Posted: August 1, 2011, 8:08 pm - IP Logged
                              Hello,
                              delta draw and sulli, do you have any doubts about the ultimate table of 25
                              letters?
                              can put your
                              ideas will ok, the forumé for this even, i.e. find the paths!

Page 7 of 10