Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

want to learn more about the basics of lottery systems

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 5 years ago by sully16.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
Member #41383
June 16, 2006
1969 Posts
Posted: July 12, 2011, 3:16 am - IP Logged

Imagine,

Here are some items to think about, the next time you play your game.  I will list a few for you!

Prime numbers, odd numbers, even numbers, repeating numbers, sums with and sums without the powerball or the mega ball, low numbers, high numbers, odd/even with low/high, pairs, trips, quads, consecutive numbers, sum range and sum root played together.  There are also lucky numbers that you can play!  These are just a few examples. 

Please remember, that when you play a game, you have to have the proper information, so that you can make informed decisions, when playing.  One example would be, what sum range should I play, should I play 1 odd 4 even, or should I play 2 odd and 3 even. 

When playing the lottery, the best way to play is have a game plan, just like everyone else.  Just like the people, here at the lottery post.  Does everyone win every time?  No!  Just ask yourself this question, does everyone that subscribes to the Lottery Post win everyday?  The answer to that question is very simple.  Each person that plays the lottery, has information or has a program.  Some of these people will share this information, and others will not.  The reason for this is simple.  They figure that if they had to learn it the hard way, so should you!!! 

When it comes to getting the information, some do not want to tell you where they get it!  I really do not care where I get the information, as long as I get it. 

Start with the basics and build from there.  Please put in your search engine, "Lottery Terms", or "Lottery Books"  It takes time to learn! 

Also, look for information in the Lottery Post web site.  Also, when you learn the lottery terms, then start looking those words up, in relation to the lottery! 

Books on the Lottery!  Gail Howard wrote some, many people have won with her system!  The best lottery learning system in my opinion is quite simple!  Buy a program that you like, then read the help files, and then practice with that system.  When that system does not work, then buy another system and once again, read the help files!  After a short period of time, you will know what the "Lottery Terms" are, and you will also know which systems works and which ones do not!  It is all trial and error.  You will find out very quickly what the terms are and how to play the game, when you find that the system you bought was worthless.  I am sure that there are plenty of members here at the "Lottery Post", that have or have had systems that belong in the trash!  I am sure that not all, would tell you that they have, a bad system.  I will!  I have had many systems, that did not help me!  The help portion of these systems, helped me the most.  Even if the system was no good.   

Since you are a novice, I would look at all the wonderful features right here on the "Lottery Post" web site.

Here are a few more items to think about when you play the game.  Deviation, number position, and where are the balls really coming from! 

Everyone wants to know where the balls are coming from!

May the force really be with you on this one,

W

P.S.:  There really is not secret about playing the game, some win and some lose!  That is why they call it gambling!

Cobalt: her books: they are ancient, and as I keep saying over and over and over, yes, some folks won with her 'system' - MAINLY in the 1980's, a few in the 90's, that's a LONG time ago.

Let folks look at the absolute basics first, and then let them get into the intracacies of skips and sums and all that other stuff that doesn't work any better than any other system (if it did there would be a few LP members that should have won by now. The best I can come is 4x5 - 12 times.

And I can tell you as a 'longer term' member here: the reason folks don't want to share 'systems' is because as soon as you share it publicly, you get ten people on your butt to shoot it down, some to tell you how much of an idiot you (the poster) are, and I am no different. I only give one person grief, but they deserve it, and we know who that is.  Aside from that, I don't shoot down a lot of other folks' systems. I beat up Lonnie Keith a month or two ago, but he has a good system: he just posted numbers that really had little chance of hitting THAT DAY.

But you are correct about one thing for sure: it is gambling, and the odds are not in your favor, but look at it as a hobby, a sport, and not so much as a gamble. And don't play with more than you can afford to lose.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19816 Posts
    Posted: July 12, 2011, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Cobalt: her books: they are ancient, and as I keep saying over and over and over, yes, some folks won with her 'system' - MAINLY in the 1980's, a few in the 90's, that's a LONG time ago.

Let folks look at the absolute basics first, and then let them get into the intracacies of skips and sums and all that other stuff that doesn't work any better than any other system (if it did there would be a few LP members that should have won by now. The best I can come is 4x5 - 12 times.

And I can tell you as a 'longer term' member here: the reason folks don't want to share 'systems' is because as soon as you share it publicly, you get ten people on your butt to shoot it down, some to tell you how much of an idiot you (the poster) are, and I am no different. I only give one person grief, but they deserve it, and we know who that is.  Aside from that, I don't shoot down a lot of other folks' systems. I beat up Lonnie Keith a month or two ago, but he has a good system: he just posted numbers that really had little chance of hitting THAT DAY.

But you are correct about one thing for sure: it is gambling, and the odds are not in your favor, but look at it as a hobby, a sport, and not so much as a gamble. And don't play with more than you can afford to lose.

And I can tell you as a 'longer term' member here: the reason folks don't want to share 'systems' is because as soon as you share it publicly, you get ten people on your butt to shoot it down, some to tell you how much of an idiot you (the poster) are, and I am no different.

Some people are just normally frustrated after trying someone's system and not getting a hit so they rant to the persons who post those systems rather than blame themselves for believing winning a lottery would be so easy.

All the systems I've seen posted at LP were just an idea being developed and was shared with the hope that someone could suggest some improvements which many are willing to do.  I doubt if anyone had a system that was tested and tweaked to the point of showing even some modest returns with the potential of a big return would be interested in posting it because too many would expect the same support and assistance they expect from a commercial vendor selling systems.

Eventually most members come to the conclusion that each game even if it's similar to other games is unique so if they want a system for their game of choice then they're better off studying and compiling data for that game and developing their own systems.  Studying the ideas of others are just a good starting point.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7295 Posts
      Posted: July 13, 2011, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

I have read some of the members posts over the last few months in this section.

I would like to learn more about what are the basics that make up lottery systems.  I've learned through here about 2/3 3/2  when picking lottery numbers.  High/low in the spread.  The problem is there are scattered tips here and there.

I'm trying to look up past post by members who talk about their systems, but it's hard to due with long time members who have so many posts.

Is there any specific thread or blog, book or even some terms that I should put in the search?

I don't know quite what words to use to look this up.

Thank you for taking time to help me.

Most of the systems I've read are ideas about finding ways to predict future hits. A tic tac toe workout might produce several box and a few straight winners within the next 3 or 4 weeks and Power Trails may do the same. The basics are understand money management and how much it will cost to make a profit or a small loss playing those methods. Do you really want to wager $25 a drawing to "win" $10 a month later?

Step one should be determining how much you can afford to wager and if the system cost considerably more, you have a problem. In the big money jackpot games, you won't get very much action on a $5 wager because you can only cover less than half the numbers. With odds against winning anything between 36:1 and 40:1, at best you have a 1 in 8 chance of cashing something.

"I've learned through here about 2/3 3/2  when picking lottery numbers.  High/low in the spread.  The problem is there are scattered tips here and there."

That would be called filters either based on probability or past performance. You can get about a 57% combination reduction using those filter in a 5/39 game, but that still leaves you with 247,275 combinations so many more filters are necessary. Positional limits can be used to reduce the field to under 10,000 combos, but you're still far away from a reasonable amount of plays.

The only way I know to filter all the combinations down to one combo is to correctly choose the lowest number and then select the correct spreads between each of the other numbers. If you believe the lowest number is 3 and ten, sixteen, one, and eight are the spreads between the other numbers, your play would be 3-13-29-30-38.

Hope you find what you're looking for!

FL
        United States
        Member #93841
        July 8, 2010
        576 Posts
        Posted: July 13, 2011, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Most of the systems I've read are ideas about finding ways to predict future hits. A tic tac toe workout might produce several box and a few straight winners within the next 3 or 4 weeks and Power Trails may do the same. The basics are understand money management and how much it will cost to make a profit or a small loss playing those methods. Do you really want to wager $25 a drawing to "win" $10 a month later?

Step one should be determining how much you can afford to wager and if the system cost considerably more, you have a problem. In the big money jackpot games, you won't get very much action on a $5 wager because you can only cover less than half the numbers. With odds against winning anything between 36:1 and 40:1, at best you have a 1 in 8 chance of cashing something.

"I've learned through here about 2/3 3/2  when picking lottery numbers.  High/low in the spread.  The problem is there are scattered tips here and there."

That would be called filters either based on probability or past performance. You can get about a 57% combination reduction using those filter in a 5/39 game, but that still leaves you with 247,275 combinations so many more filters are necessary. Positional limits can be used to reduce the field to under 10,000 combos, but you're still far away from a reasonable amount of plays.

The only way I know to filter all the combinations down to one combo is to correctly choose the lowest number and then select the correct spreads between each of the other numbers. If you believe the lowest number is 3 and ten, sixteen, one, and eight are the spreads between the other numbers, your play would be 3-13-29-30-38.

Hope you find what you're looking for!

I really enjoyed reading your response....this is something i've been thinking bout for months.

Instead of working on cracking the lottery, just find something that works every now and then and use money managing skills to make a profit.

I've thought about it so much but I haven't been able to find the right amount of numbers or right sysem to try out.

I need to calcuate the odds of everything I have in mind but I can't get around to getting the correct numbers...

Stack47, I will send you a pm soon....

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

imagine's avatar - WINGS

United States
          Member #85047
          January 7, 2010
          102 Posts
          Posted: July 13, 2011, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Just wanted to say thanks again to all the posters in my thread.

Your advice has been so helpful.

Many thanks and best of luck!

bgonçalves
            Brasil
            Member #92564
            June 9, 2010
            2122 Posts
            Posted: July 13, 2011, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Hello, cobalt 179 in lottery game can mathematically predict up to a point
              Then there is the chance. example in a game 49 / 6 one can predict with some confidence up to 4 numbers the other two are random chance and that is the basis of games, you can see an example, you do
              100 bets on each game 46/6em will hit 80% of 3.4 or numbers on a card distributed only two or three cards, the ideal would be one of four random numbers, the other two are random, the base of the game is to predict mathematically to some extent, and chance
            there is a fight between the attraction of the digit, looking for the balance of output and standards leap leaving clues

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
              Member #41383
              June 16, 2006
              1969 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2011, 12:55 am - IP Logged

Hello, cobalt 179 in lottery game can mathematically predict up to a point
                Then there is the chance. example in a game 49 / 6 one can predict with some confidence up to 4 numbers the other two are random chance and that is the basis of games, you can see an example, you do
                100 bets on each game 46/6em will hit 80% of 3.4 or numbers on a card distributed only two or three cards, the ideal would be one of four random numbers, the other two are random, the base of the game is to predict mathematically to some extent, and chance
              there is a fight between the attraction of the digit, looking for the balance of output and standards leap leaving clues

I really doubt anyone can pick 49/6 with any kind of consistency, because if you could, you could make a living at it, playing that set of numbers a hundred times for a 100x payout.

And that's the inherent problem with any system: it will help only so far, it may get you a really decent set of pool numbers, but even at that, the pool will be rather large.

I can give you three pools of 5-6 numbers to choose from and be relatively certain one each from those pools will hit, but which one?

And what about the other two (pools)?

And the red ball?

You cannot afford to 'baseball' every number in a pool with every number in the other pools, it would cost about $400 per drawing to do it my way, and there are no guarantees on anything.

There is a reason the lottery goes 5-6-7-8+ games without getting hit.

All you can do is take note of TENDENCIES, play those, and hope you get LUCKY, because that is what it takes.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40295 Posts
                Posted: July 15, 2011, 10:17 am - IP Logged

Imagine,

Here is an idea!  Find a game that you like and learn all about that game!  It is almost impossible to track all the games.

W

I Agree! well said, and when you get good, learn another. A platinum membership helps.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"