Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The red bag on the corner of the street

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
columbus, GA
United States
Member #67676
December 2, 2008
2870 Posts
Posted: July 12, 2011, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

for the last two days i have seen a red bag on the street, just laying there, it was preety not dirty or anything. it was by the curb by the trees IT WAS SO BIG I KNOW everyone saw it.........I was really curious at to what was in this bag, even the kids saw it, they said go look, i said ill wait unitl it gets dark, so i went back out and its obvious that someone had already looked, it turned out to be a pillow,  on the inside,today coming back home we saw the red bag again my daughter says there is a lottery ticket on it, and i saw a corner with the no 31 on it well yesterday i got a bill with the 36 on it. Its on that corner across the street from the house with all the goings on the 3336 house hmmmm. any one got the nos for red and bag or pillow? im suprised to see that it is still there, went back around there and the lottery ticket that was sitting on top of itl is gone weird huh? coincidence? not sure, and she was just in the kitchen and said that she just saw a shadow, she said check the candle, weird she should say that, im talking about my daughter. i have been wanting to ask what should this red pillow like looking thing play for? that red bag is really on my mind. Also had a short dream about my neighbor and i think we were either my house or his but it looked like neither, and i saw in a garage or something some leather briefcases the one my dad used to always use he has one and i have one similar to his and i told the neighbor could you hold these for me, his name is jeff, because there coming it actually looked like we were in a foreign country, and i heard a man say the army is coming i saw alot of army personell geared up in their uniforms they were coming to get people but it wasnt us we were safe, i am kind of thinking that it was mexico 100 110 2662,2260,addresses he asked me if i cheated on my husband, not sure why he asked that cause were just friends, so my focus kind of shifted to him maybe a no to do with him? then i saw two crystal lamps in a beautiful light orang color i woke up briefly then when i closed my eyes i saw a paper on it al over it was abc so many times i could not count and it faded away..... and i opened my eyes again and saw the no 11 then the no 12 and they faded away.........

columbus, GA
    United States
    Member #67676
    December 2, 2008
    2870 Posts
    Posted: July 12, 2011, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

for the last two days i have seen a red bag on the street, just laying there, it was preety not dirty or anything. it was by the curb by the trees IT WAS SO BIG I KNOW everyone saw it.........I was really curious at to what was in this bag, even the kids saw it, they said go look, i said ill wait unitl it gets dark, so i went back out and its obvious that someone had already looked, it turned out to be a pillow,  on the inside,today coming back home we saw the red bag again my daughter says there is a lottery ticket on it, and i saw a corner with the no 31 on it well yesterday i got a bill with the 36 on it. Its on that corner across the street from the house with all the goings on the 3336 house hmmmm. any one got the nos for red and bag or pillow? im suprised to see that it is still there, went back around there and the lottery ticket that was sitting on top of itl is gone weird huh? coincidence? not sure, and she was just in the kitchen and said that she just saw a shadow, she said check the candle, weird she should say that, im talking about my daughter. i have been wanting to ask what should this red pillow like looking thing play for? that red bag is really on my mind. Also had a short dream about my neighbor and i think we were either my house or his but it looked like neither, and i saw in a garage or something some leather briefcases the one my dad used to always use he has one and i have one similar to his and i told the neighbor could you hold these for me, his name is jeff, because there coming it actually looked like we were in a foreign country, and i heard a man say the army is coming i saw alot of army personell geared up in their uniforms they were coming to get people but it wasnt us we were safe, i am kind of thinking that it was mexico 100 110 2662,2260,addresses he asked me if i cheated on my husband, not sure why he asked that cause were just friends, so my focus kind of shifted to him maybe a no to do with him? then i saw two crystal lamps in a beautiful light orang color i woke up briefly then when i closed my eyes i saw a paper on it al over it was abc so many times i could not count and it faded away..... and i opened my eyes again and saw the no 11 then the no 12 and they faded away.........

anyhow what are the chances that you run across a preety red pillow bag whatever you want to call it and there is a lottery ticket sitting right smack dab in the middle of it!!!! i think that it is downright weird, i am going to start taking pcitures........of the lps i see over and over again because it is just phenomenal to see the things i do, but you know not everyone sees it the same or senses the same, we all have this gift some more than others.......

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34151 Posts
      Posted: July 12, 2011, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Very true Divine!! How's it going? I hope all is well still waiting for the website you were talking about.  I have to look for the Red numbers but right off the top of my head. 107,111 249 there more do a search.....

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

columbus, GA
        United States
        Member #67676
        December 2, 2008
        2870 Posts
        Posted: July 12, 2011, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Very true Divine!! How's it going? I hope all is well still waiting for the website you were talking about.  I have to look for the Red numbers but right off the top of my head. 107,111 249 there more do a search.....

now that is a coincidence was just talking to someone on the phone and they were asking me about that, just a few minutes ago i just got off the phone....and came back on here my computer is on and here you are asking the same thing, ill call you when i get back......

columbus, GA
          United States
          Member #67676
          December 2, 2008
          2870 Posts
          Posted: July 13, 2011, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

ok the bag was around these nos as well 3316 inbetween that one and the 3336 ga lottery evening last night was 3366PartyToday is my moms birthday 713,7130 last night i was looking at some old lottery notes and i had copied something down, i think it was from spookysoozys blog, about getting your nos with cards the no that struck me as 2626, also i am likeing the 663,665,664 thought i heard some nos in my dream last night it is out there either for me or someone that needs this money 6454 dont forget about the bill that i found with the 0644 either, and the bill i got in my hand yesterday or the day before had the no 36 on it this was before the game drew, so something to chew on, also i see that 0 is way overdue in the p4 ill take a look at ohio for you too as well. i am thinking 9000.000x soon, Oh and the red bag is still there, 1234,4123, it on the corner of the house that had that elvis LP on it with the boat, talk to you later, i forgot i had to have a test in  by 12p that why i didnt call last night. study 557,775, but i will call you todaySee Ya!

columbus, GA
            United States
            Member #67676
            December 2, 2008
            2870 Posts
            Posted: July 13, 2011, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

ok the bag was around these nos as well 3316 inbetween that one and the 3336 ga lottery evening last night was 3366PartyToday is my moms birthday 713,7130 last night i was looking at some old lottery notes and i had copied something down, i think it was from spookysoozys blog, about getting your nos with cards the no that struck me as 2626, also i am likeing the 663,665,664 thought i heard some nos in my dream last night it is out there either for me or someone that needs this money 6454 dont forget about the bill that i found with the 0644 either, and the bill i got in my hand yesterday or the day before had the no 36 on it this was before the game drew, so something to chew on, also i see that 0 is way overdue in the p4 ill take a look at ohio for you too as well. i am thinking 9000.000x soon, Oh and the red bag is still there, 1234,4123, it on the corner of the house that had that elvis LP on it with the boat, talk to you later, i forgot i had to have a test in  by 12p that why i didnt call last night. study 557,775, but i will call you todaySee Ya!

1266 n 1366 are bothering me, something is going on, and that 19,16 cant get it off my mind, guess we will see whats up. Red plays for 076,079,111,412,924,842 things that make you go hmmmmm....crystal 515,585,458,

292,822, mother 310,713,053,1943, ABC i think means series.......679,579,768,789,123,324,457,456 just looking around 1234 3321

columbus, GA
              United States
              Member #67676
              December 2, 2008
              2870 Posts
              Posted: July 13, 2011, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

there is the vision of the 11 that i saw, i could not find my phone before draw break and just found it my ex had text me 1117,555 da$%#@# i played it! yesterday because of my foot in the p3 when he give me a no i play it in both games that would have been some real easy money yall, I told you all i get nos in the most uncoventional ways....sometimes the answer is so darn easy that you will miss it. dont doubt yourself, yall we all do it at one point, my problem is im continually getting information its like an open faucett, that is why i need a system to go along with this.....mystical and mathematics!

columbus, GA
                United States
                Member #67676
                December 2, 2008
                2870 Posts
                Posted: July 13, 2011, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

ga lottery evening 120, the second vision that i saw the 12PartyI should have had think have had this 20x i had just woke up from a nap at 630 ten minutes to play in my haste i forgot to play it, then as soon as the machine went off i said i did not even play the no that i came to play!!!!! thats ok on to the pick 4

columbus, GA
                  United States
                  Member #67676
                  December 2, 2008
                  2870 Posts
                  Posted: July 14, 2011, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

anyhow what are the chances that you run across a preety red pillow bag whatever you want to call it and there is a lottery ticket sitting right smack dab in the middle of it!!!! i think that it is downright weird, i am going to start taking pcitures........of the lps i see over and over again because it is just phenomenal to see the things i do, but you know not everyone sees it the same or senses the same, we all have this gift some more than others.......

31 thats the no my daughter saw on the corner of the ticket i dont see how but anyhow there it is all over the place thought it was thee 310 whats next ga lottery midday

columbus, GA
                    United States
                    Member #67676
                    December 2, 2008
                    2870 Posts
                    Posted: July 15, 2011, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

1266 n 1366 are bothering me, something is going on, and that 19,16 cant get it off my mind, guess we will see whats up. Red plays for 076,079,111,412,924,842 things that make you go hmmmmm....crystal 515,585,458,

292,822, mother 310,713,053,1943, ABC i think means series.......679,579,768,789,123,324,457,456 just looking around 1234 3321

828 ga the other side of 288 got a qp for 8288 maybe it will come in the p4. been seeing the 7920 had a dream about an old lady dont know if i posted it, it was a nap that i had i plalyed 729x wheeled last night and here it come today midday7297 also 1819,1816 been seeing that and 3350, 5570,4910,5260,3236,3239,1900,1926,746,army 789,786, that digit 9 is hotter than a fire craker maybe 190,160,161,191,1174,447,4470,1250,325,5645 any series

columbus, GA
                      United States
                      Member #67676
                      December 2, 2008
                      2870 Posts
                      Posted: July 16, 2011, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

190 ga lottery midday gonna look for the no for crystal, orange, and attracted to pink and yellow at this time....Party

columbus, GA
                        United States
                        Member #67676
                        December 2, 2008
                        2870 Posts
                        Posted: July 19, 2011, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

crystal 5586 pick 4 midday july 18 gaParty a woman walked up to me yesterday, and knocked on my window she had on orange she said you might not remember me my name is crystal, the crystal i had seen was orange it was beautiful played it in the p3 and not the four, osometimes they will use different ways to get your attention...yesterday evening i posted 324 it came 243 evening july 18Partytwo in one day lol!!!

columbus, GA
                          United States
                          Member #67676
                          December 2, 2008
                          2870 Posts
                          Posted: July 19, 2011, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

828 ga the other side of 288 got a qp for 8288 maybe it will come in the p4. been seeing the 7920 had a dream about an old lady dont know if i posted it, it was a nap that i had i plalyed 729x wheeled last night and here it come today midday7297 also 1819,1816 been seeing that and 3350, 5570,4910,5260,3236,3239,1900,1926,746,army 789,786, that digit 9 is hotter than a fire craker maybe 190,160,161,191,1174,447,4470,1250,325,5645 any series

746 army ga lottery july 16 midday p4 4670Party

kandi49's avatar - masked
                            georgetown sc
                            United States
                            Member #112488
                            June 20, 2011
                            3784 Posts
                            Posted: July 19, 2011, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

1113 968 774 668 777 905 886 022 258 353 444 578 895 871 107 171 630 743 367 247 345 567 127 147 717 886 889 093 382 184 095 338 555 257 249 885 851 763 646 122 222 128 985 961 221 459 160 1121 886 138 665 865 140 670 1643

columbus, GA
                              United States
                              Member #67676
                              December 2, 2008
                              2870 Posts
                              Posted: July 26, 2011, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

crystal 5586 pick 4 midday july 18 gaParty a woman walked up to me yesterday, and knocked on my window she had on orange she said you might not remember me my name is crystal, the crystal i had seen was orange it was beautiful played it in the p3 and not the four, osometimes they will use different ways to get your attention...yesterday evening i posted 324 it came 243 evening july 18Partytwo in one day lol!!!

saw her today her tag no is 5796 which fell today midday after the fact that usually means that it will repeat in some way