Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why not a NY-CA-FL-TX Lotto similar to CA super lotto plus...

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 5 years ago by ressuccess.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: July 18, 2011, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

what do you all say...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: July 18, 2011, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

what do you all say...

call it the: L lotto for the 4 states form an L shape....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: July 20, 2011, 11:07 am - IP Logged

and you can have one for 25 cents the ticket, 50 cents, 1 dollar...$1.50, $2 dollars, $2.50 and $3 the ticket...

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: July 20, 2011, 11:20 am - IP Logged

I see trees of red, green roses too
        I see them bloom, for me and you
        And I think to myself
        What a WOnderful world

I see skies of green, and clouds of white
        The bright blessed day, dark sacred night
        And I think to myself
        What a WOnderful world....

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: July 20, 2011, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

I see trees of red, green roses too
          I see them bloom, for me and you
          And I think to myself
          What a WOnderful world

I see skies of green, and clouds of white
          The bright blessed day, dark sacred night
          And I think to myself
          What a WOnderful world....

I woulda thought you were too young to be a Louie Armstrong fan, pumpie.

I know I am.

Waaaaaay too young.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: July 20, 2011, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

what do you all say...

How about an lotto that is:

TX-FL-CA-NY--CANADA LOTTO like Ca lotto plus...THEY GOT SOMEWHAT THE SAME POPULATION...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: July 20, 2011, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

I woulda thought you were too young to be a Louie Armstrong fan, pumpie.

I know I am.

Waaaaaay too young.

i think the part that says: ¨they really saying i love you¨

i think it should say: they really saying i love you TOO¨...

i just think it match better.....but thats just me...

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: July 20, 2011, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

is a nice song, i like it but i am more of a fan of the other armstrong, the one that landed on the moon...i always have been...

believe it or not i stop listening to music, i have 8 years that i dont listen to music....dont really want to talk about it....actually i have 12 years...

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: July 20, 2011, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

also, as people get older you cant pay attention to music as you used to, you have to start watching what you eat and there are people fat out there too you know that right...

1 or 2 medical misfortune can make you indebted all your life too or torment you forever......

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: July 20, 2011, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

30 year olds can do everything 20 year olds do, 40 years olds can do everything 30 years olds do, 50 years olds can do everything 40 years olds do and so on....some do but others cant/dont...

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: July 20, 2011, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, that makes better sense.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: July 20, 2011, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

30 year olds can do everything 20 year olds do, 40 years olds can do everything 30 years olds do, 50 years olds can do everything 40 years olds do and so on....some do but others cant/dont...

this will be my last post talking about me...AAANNNNYS ANNNYYY chick OF THE USSAAAA can go ANYYYWHERE in the USA and get herself 300 boyfriends if she like some of them women...NOOOBBODDDY says anything [not that there is anything wrong with that]...yet if you listen to certain kinds of music, is like you have been dammed....car stops working, paint of the car stars peeling off, the roof of your house stars coming off too, your electricity bill went off the roof, mysterious charges start appearing in your credit cards....anyway dont want to talk about it...

i said it before there arent people out there but possessions...

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7295 Posts
                          Posted: July 20, 2011, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Did you know that California is ranked near the bottom in per-capita spending of all the lottery states?

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: August 2, 2011, 10:56 am - IP Logged

How about an lotto that is:

TX-FL-CA-NY--CANADA LOTTO like Ca lotto plus...THEY GOT SOMEWHAT THE SAME POPULATION...

listen i dont know who is the darn hacker changing my wording...stopppppp.....i dont give a darn about what you think or your agenda....PLEASE STOP CHANGING THE WORDING OF WHAT I WRITE...NOT THAT IT MAKES ME REALLY MAD BUT STILL please stoppppp....i can give a darn about your 4 states...this crap should had been done a long time ago and more important is that you CREAAAATTTTEEE THE DARN THING...

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: August 2, 2011, 11:27 am - IP Logged

the is the last thing i am going to say on this thread...i sometimes see that crap in peoples faces phrenology wise....

sometimes in peoples voices too...