Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why not a NY-CA-FL-TX Lotto similar to CA super lotto plus...

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 5 years ago by ressuccess.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2011, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

the is the last thing i am going to say on this thread...i sometimes see that crap in peoples faces phrenology wise....

sometimes in peoples voices too...

this will be my last one...listen to this joke, i´ll leave you the riddle for you to solve it...SOMEone became rich [became a celebrity, hit the jackpot on lottery or stock market, found oil, ect whatever the case] they approach the guy and ask him/her [even her] they ask him: Mr. Tom since you got all this money will you like to eat: 1 chicken or 15 chicken the person say no, no, no i only want 1 chicken, the waitress said: Oh my gosh where do you get this people, it must be the cold weather....then the waitress ask the person again Mr. Tom what will you preffer sit here and eat all the chickens you like all the time maybe/possibly forever or go and continuing in ultimate fighter and risk losing 1 leg...Mr. Tom even Mrs. Beatris reply....oh no, no no i want to continue fighting because i have to go into the record books....the waitress said: Oh my gosh where do you get this people, it must be the cold weather....BELIEVE IT OR NOT...TRUE STORY....HAPPENS EVERY DAY TO MEN AND WOMEN...

NOW WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT...NEANDERTHALISM....CROGMANONISM...lol...for real...

I´LL LEAVE IT LIKE THAT...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
    Member #93164
    June 23, 2010
    1313 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2011, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

What is different in New York, Florida, and Texas is that they draw 6 numbers out of field of x numbers versus California Super Lotto Plus having to draw 5 numbers plus the Mega Number to win a jackpot. Texas used to have the 5 numbers plus the bonus ball until they abandon it.