Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Prayers Needed Today For Sister

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Toney725.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
Atlanta, GA
United States
Member #91636
May 21, 2010
2449 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2011, 11:10 am - IP Logged

My 33 year old nephew was shot and killed this past Sunday, after he had a fight with a young man,who could not take losing the fight the young man went home and got his gun and came back and shot him my nephew in the stomach and he bled out at the scene before the ambulance arrived and was prenounced dead at the hospital, he leaves about 6 or 7 children that he himself was working to take care of, I know hard to believe in this day and time,his birthdate was December 21st, and his funeral is at 1:00pm today.....Please just say a prayer that I can get my sister through this she has not seen the body yet she is refusing to see him, so I am trying to get her to this funeral in one piece...he left 4 sister and 4 brothers who have taken care of all the arrangements up to now.

Thank You all for your Prayers.....

I hope no one ever has to go through this...........

My heart and soul goes out to your family right now. There are no words that I can say that can make everything OK right now.  But please know today, you all will be in my thoughts and prayers.  May the holy spirit give you the comfort and strength you seek.  Blue AngelMy deepest sympathies.

Cool

United States
    Member #111141
    May 19, 2011
    30 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2011, 11:24 am - IP Logged

sweet404peaches--Sorry to hear about the tragic loss of your nephew. Your family will be in my thoughts  and prayers.

East Coast Sand
      United States
      Member #114387
      July 30, 2011
      21 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2011, 11:27 am - IP Logged

My 33 year old nephew was shot and killed this past Sunday, after he had a fight with a young man,who could not take losing the fight the young man went home and got his gun and came back and shot him my nephew in the stomach and he bled out at the scene before the ambulance arrived and was prenounced dead at the hospital, he leaves about 6 or 7 children that he himself was working to take care of, I know hard to believe in this day and time,his birthdate was December 21st, and his funeral is at 1:00pm today.....Please just say a prayer that I can get my sister through this she has not seen the body yet she is refusing to see him, so I am trying to get her to this funeral in one piece...he left 4 sister and 4 brothers who have taken care of all the arrangements up to now.

My prayers go out to you and yours.

Lilburn, Georgia
        United States
        Member #9757
        December 20, 2004
        154 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2011, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Jan,

My thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family today.

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
          BRONX N.Y.10459
          United States
          Member #86575
          February 6, 2010
          1057 Posts
          Posted: July 30, 2011, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jani  Norman,  My deepest  sympathy  goes  out to you

and  your family. May God Bless  you all.ESR54.

smallislandgal's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

Turks and Caicos Islands
            Member #97824
            September 24, 2010
            1366 Posts
            Posted: July 30, 2011, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to read about this Jani. I always  read your predications-  May God bless and keep your family cover in his blood today and always. May he shine his light upon yr family and  BE gracious unto you ALL.  MAY HE GIVE YOU PEACE TO DAY AND ALWAYS .  Deepest sympathy to you and your entire family.LOVE from TCI.

savannah, ga
              United States
              Member #37345
              April 13, 2006
              342 Posts
              Posted: July 30, 2011, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

It is so sad that people choose guns to fight their battles these days. I pray for peace, for you, your family and the rest of the world today. I also pray for gun control laws. We need them desperately

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                Member #76986
                July 10, 2009
                8034 Posts
                Posted: July 30, 2011, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Sending my prayers and condolences for you and your family during

this tough and tragic time.  Extra prayers for the children who lost

their father, provider and protector.  May your family hold these

children safe and dear and support them with the extra love that

they certainly deserve and require.  Jani, stay strong.  God Bless!  Blue Angel

billionairess's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
                  Freeport
                  Bahamas
                  Member #95139
                  August 4, 2010
                  170 Posts
                  Posted: July 30, 2011, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

I am so sorry to hear this. May the grace of God be with you, your sister and your entire family.

God bless you

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #2448
                    October 4, 2003
                    25877 Posts
                    Posted: July 30, 2011, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Prayers to you and your family.

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
                      OHIO
                      United States
                      Member #4164
                      March 27, 2004
                      14586 Posts
                      Posted: July 31, 2011, 7:51 am - IP Logged

...Thank you for nice commentsThank You all so very much for all your prayers, we were so worried about there being a spark of violence maybe happening, but God is good, everything went just perfect, there was a packed church of all young people paying there respects to him, he was more well known than we anticipated, outside in the parking lot it was full, everyone waited in line patiently to get a chance to view the body, your prayers kept the devil at bay in the 90 degree tempatures.. no one lost there tempers, and everyone had a calm about them..yes prayer works, and I felt all your prayers yesterday...bless you all even those who said a prayer, but had a loss for words.. to print out here....

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

kandi49's avatar - masked
                        georgetown sc
                        United States
                        Member #112488
                        June 20, 2011
                        3767 Posts
                        Posted: July 31, 2011, 8:04 am - IP Logged

i'm sorry to hear  this i will put you and your family in prayer that god will give you'll the strenght to go through these tough time Frown

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                          Stone Mountain, GA
                          United States
                          Member #3189
                          January 1, 2004
                          28231 Posts
                          Posted: August 1, 2011, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Aw, Jani, I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew.  Sad

May he rest in peace in the arms of our Lord.