Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Text file with every possible 6/49 ticket?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by ressuccess.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #12229
March 8, 2005
28 Posts
Posted: July 31, 2011, 2:04 am - IP Logged

Just curious, does anyone happen to have (or know where I could find) a text file with all possible 6/49 ticket combos?  I want to do some specific testing, and I suppose I could generate them all myself programmatically, but if it already exists somewhere it would be much simpler.

I have searched and this is one of the few things I can't find :)

Thanks!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19828 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2011, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Check the resources section of this website.

http://www.lotterypost.com/combinations

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Canada
      Member #12229
      March 8, 2005
      28 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2011, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Thanks - this is what I'm looking for, unfortunately with so many combinations it's unwieldy.  Generating all the combinations for 6/49 crashes Firefox 5, and makes the latest Chrome and IE9 browsers hang indefinitely before the numbers are generated (they each hang at a different percentage).

I finally did get it to work with Opera 11.5, but once it finally displayed the numbers it seems impossible to copy and paste them into anything else - the "select all" button eventually does select all the combinations, but hitting Ctrl+C at that point makes the browser hang for a while, and when it's no longer hung up, pasting into anything else (Notepad++, Word, Wordpad) does nothing (although they all allow me to try to paste, so it appears *something* is in the clipboard).  No matter what I click, I can't seem to select only certain combinations (or groups of combinations) either.

I'm posting this for posterity just in case anyone else tries it - given the size of the combinations I don't expect this to be a viable option in-browser.  I am going to have to generate them myself.

Thanks anyway.

ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
        Member #93164
        June 23, 2010
        1322 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2011, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Which one of these has the 6/49 ticket combos?