Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Missouri Pick 3-Quick Picks & Theories Aug. 2011-Dec. 2011

Topic closed. 4563 replies. Last post 3 years ago by windycity.

Page 2 of 305
PrintE-mailLink
missouri
United States
Member #67041
November 14, 2008
249 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2011, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Good call Mzdufflebaglady

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
    Member #81314
    October 16, 2009
    18980 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2011, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Hi MO players....for the evening only, watch for one of these pairs to show within 7 draws....Good luck!

52-16-07

Thanx @ calabs

I really appreciate the help.  I wish 160 would hit, 516, 077, 071, 529.

See, I really don't work with pairs alot, but, I guess I need to, lol.

When people post pairs, the first thing that comes to my mind is, that's too many numbers to play.

Because, I would play, 52 with 0-9,  16 with 0-9 and 07 with 0-9, and if I only won $50.00 I would be pissed, because, I would have spent $30 or $15. 

Anyway, I hope someone from Missouri played my theories, because, I didn't.  Maybe someone that plays online played some of the theories.

Good Luck & thanx for visiting my thread.  Banana

The Struggle is real!

United States
      Member #81314
      October 16, 2009
      18980 Posts
      Posted: August 6, 2011, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Thanx @ calabs

I really appreciate the help.  I wish 160 would hit, 516, 077, 071, 529.

See, I really don't work with pairs alot, but, I guess I need to, lol.

When people post pairs, the first thing that comes to my mind is, that's too many numbers to play.

Because, I would play, 52 with 0-9,  16 with 0-9 and 07 with 0-9, and if I only won $50.00 I would be pissed, because, I would have spent $30 or $15. 

Anyway, I hope someone from Missouri played my theories, because, I didn't.  Maybe someone that plays online played some of the theories.

Good Luck & thanx for visiting my thread.  Banana

I"m trying not to be a killjoy, but, Missouri is a hard state to hit in on a constant basis, and I'm sensitive about these numbers, lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. 

"Eryka Badu", lmaooooooooooooooo,

Good Luck Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Struggle is real!

missouri
        United States
        Member #67041
        November 14, 2008
        249 Posts
        Posted: August 6, 2011, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

I like 652 602

United States
          Member #81314
          October 16, 2009
          18980 Posts
          Posted: August 6, 2011, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Hey Windycity:

Go with that, 602, because, I've been getting 519, 915 on a quick pick.

I also got, 652, and you know, I play quick picks, and I play off quick picks.

So, I think those 2 are good picks.

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

missouri
            United States
            Member #67041
            November 14, 2008
            249 Posts
            Posted: August 6, 2011, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Thank U

United States
              Member #81314
              October 16, 2009
              18980 Posts
              Posted: August 7, 2011, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

@ locobahama

Sorry bout the late post, but, I got, 915 on a quick pick, Thursday, it hit in Illinois Friday night.

Sitting here, debating on playing at all today, I played, 571 Thursday Midday, it hit Friday, midday, just like that.

Some quick picks, I got on Thursday, 416, 164, 406, 229, Pick 4, 1047, 578x , sometimes I get a quick pick, for the front 3 in the pick 4, and it will hit in the pick 3.

Today, I'm going to play off the midday pick 4, 1035, so, I"m playing, 103, 035, 513.

Good Luck.

P.S. I'll go through the quick picks, I got this week and post them on Illinois Thread.

ONe of my Saturday quick picks, hit straight Sunday EVENING,  2-2-9.

Guess I"ll stay on that 416, 164, 460, 1047.

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

United States
                Member #81314
                October 16, 2009
                18980 Posts
                Posted: August 8, 2011, 9:36 am - IP Logged
                MzDuffleBagladyArkansasCash 3 EveningStraight + 6-Way Box8-2-3        8-2-3$290
                MzDuffleBagladyMinnesotaDaily 36-Way Box8-2-3       2-3-8$40
                MzDuffleBagladyOhioPick 3 Evening6-Way Box7-0-4        4-0-7$40
                NITEHAWK61CaliforniaDaily 3 Midday6-Way Box3-9-8        9-3-8$40

The Struggle is real!

United States
                  Member #81314
                  October 16, 2009
                  18980 Posts
                  Posted: August 8, 2011, 2:01 pm - IP Logged
                  MzDuffleBagladyArkansasCash 3 EveningStraight + 6-Way Box8-2-3        8-2-3$290
                  MzDuffleBagladyMinnesotaDaily 36-Way Box8-2-3       2-3-8$40
                  MzDuffleBagladyOhioPick 3 Evening6-Way Box7-0-4        4-0-7$40
                  NITEHAWK61CaliforniaDaily 3 Midday6-Way Box3-9-8        9-3-8$40

Quick pick, August 8th, 2011 Midday

8-2-3--------------------------------The only number I'm playing.

Good Luck.

$$$$$$$$$$$

The Struggle is real!

Saint Louis MO
                    United States
                    Member #110754
                    May 11, 2011
                    2649 Posts
                    Posted: August 8, 2011, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi MO players....for the evening only, watch for one of these pairs to show within 7 draws....Good luck!

52-16-07

Thanks Calabs, almost missed this post. I study your posts so hard till I'm dizzySmile, so keep'em coming because I'm going to slamm one of your numbers!!

lele

Remember to flip 6's 9's, mirror front and end #'s, and do front/back3 for a hit!

United States
                      Member #81314
                      October 16, 2009
                      18980 Posts
                      Posted: August 9, 2011, 2:53 am - IP Logged

Good Luck.

0=5

1=6

2=7

3=8

4=9

qp= 823=  378,  now I had, 378 on my mind, but, I didn't think to play the sister number of 378. 

Some people say,  "2=5,  in that theory, I would have played the 385, if I had really concentrated on the 823.

But, I"m staying on it, because, it got kicked out on a quick pick, all weekend, and today. 

Good Luck!!!!!

The Struggle is real!

Saint Louis MO
                        United States
                        Member #110754
                        May 11, 2011
                        2649 Posts
                        Posted: August 9, 2011, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Good Luck.

0=5

1=6

2=7

3=8

4=9

qp= 823=  378,  now I had, 378 on my mind, but, I didn't think to play the sister number of 378. 

Some people say,  "2=5,  in that theory, I would have played the 385, if I had really concentrated on the 823.

But, I"m staying on it, because, it got kicked out on a quick pick, all weekend, and today. 

Good Luck!!!!!

Hey Mz D, is there a general rule of thumb with the qp? Do you keep two of the numbers and change one? Or I guess what I'm asking, do the majority of the time do you have the actual 2 digits when getting qps? I hope you slamm that 823, it's been a long time coming.Crazy

lele 

Good Luck!!

Remember to flip 6's 9's, mirror front and end #'s, and do front/back3 for a hit!

frontenac, kansas
                          United States
                          Member #67724
                          December 3, 2008
                          199 Posts
                          Posted: August 9, 2011, 9:22 am - IP Logged

Hi lele and Mz D

I play missouri pick 3 and pick 4 everyday...midday and evening.  Are there any trends you can give that you see  and use .  Like I have noticed a lot of the times...not always but this does happen...  a number will hit, skip, hit hit.  Or hit, hit, skip , hit.  Example if the number 3 has hit two drawings in a row and missed the third drawing ...I will play that number in the next draw.  Also if a number hasnt hit in a week I will play that number as a double and try to pick the 3rd number.  Also I have seen a number hit 3 straight times and will come up again the 4th and sometimes the 5th time in a row.  Every so often I play the least three numbers that have not hit in a while and will catch a box play on them. 

As far as hitting winners its funny.   I can have a spell where I hit maybe 8 to 10 which could be anywhere from 50 bucks to 600 bucks in a 30 day time span.  Then also may not hit anything for next 3 or 4 weeks.   Like when certain trends fall you can do fantastic for a while...then a different trends starts and you may have a dry spell for a bit.

I would like to see and hear from others that play missouri pick 3 and 4 some of their things they noticed that happens at times.  I alsway read about other states and try to pick up on any trend and check it out to see if it works for missouri.

If anyone else has anything to add or say...would like to hear it.   wishing you all the best of luck

United States
                            Member #81314
                            October 16, 2009
                            18980 Posts
                            Posted: August 9, 2011, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Hi lele and Mz D

I play missouri pick 3 and pick 4 everyday...midday and evening.  Are there any trends you can give that you see  and use .  Like I have noticed a lot of the times...not always but this does happen...  a number will hit, skip, hit hit.  Or hit, hit, skip , hit.  Example if the number 3 has hit two drawings in a row and missed the third drawing ...I will play that number in the next draw.  Also if a number hasnt hit in a week I will play that number as a double and try to pick the 3rd number.  Also I have seen a number hit 3 straight times and will come up again the 4th and sometimes the 5th time in a row.  Every so often I play the least three numbers that have not hit in a while and will catch a box play on them. 

As far as hitting winners its funny.   I can have a spell where I hit maybe 8 to 10 which could be anywhere from 50 bucks to 600 bucks in a 30 day time span.  Then also may not hit anything for next 3 or 4 weeks.   Like when certain trends fall you can do fantastic for a while...then a different trends starts and you may have a dry spell for a bit.

I would like to see and hear from others that play missouri pick 3 and 4 some of their things they noticed that happens at times.  I alsway read about other states and try to pick up on any trend and check it out to see if it works for missouri.

If anyone else has anything to add or say...would like to hear it.   wishing you all the best of luck

@ lele, yes, I change 1 of the numbers of my quick pick, but, normaly, it's just a 9 to 0, or 6 to a 9.

Yesterday, I had $10 on 823, and now I realize, I did get two of the numbers, but, the 2=5.  Bummer.

I hate when I get locked on a number, and won't get off of it.  I've been playing 823 Everyday, since, late 2010.  It hasn't dropped in like, 11 months.

@ atoz

I've had several winning streaks of hiting, 8-10 draws in a row, I guess it was beginners luck.  And, sometimes, the quick pick is the winning number, but, you have to play the quick pick you got for midday, also for the evening, and if you are liking the number you get, run it for the next 3 days.

Somethings that work in the pick 3, also work for the pick 4.  Like the other side of a double that dropped.

Here is an example.

Mon, Aug 08, 2011Evening9-2-5-2Saturday, Feb 4, 2012View
                            Mon, Aug 08, 2011Midday8-9-4-0Saturday, Feb 4, 2012View
                            Sun, Aug 07, 2011Evening2-5-5-9Friday, Feb 3, 2012View

You see, 2559 hit Evening on the 7th, the next evening the other side of the double hit, 9252.

Also, 229 hit in the pick 3 the other day, so the 229 could have came from the pick 3.

Monday, Aug 8, 2011Evening3-8-5Saturday, Feb 4, 2012View
                            Monday, Aug 8, 2011Midday5-5-4Saturday, Feb 4, 2012View
                            Sunday, Aug 7, 2011Evening2-2-9Friday, Feb 3, 2012View

Another Trend is, Missouri follows Illinois a lot,  Illinois recently dropped, 888's, missouri is overdue for at triple.

I've got 333 on a quick pick, 2 times in July and 1 time in August, so, I"m running 333's daily.

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

United States
                              Member #81314
                              October 16, 2009
                              18980 Posts
                              Posted: August 9, 2011, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Pairs or 2 digit return.

I"m going with the theory tonight, that the 2 digit return will go from evening to evening, off the 385.

I"m going hard on the 823.

It's just a thoery, but, I"m going for it,  823 dropped in Texas yesterday, sometimes Missouri follows Texas.

Last Seen,  10 months & 9 Days.

832Thursday, September 30, 2010(DAY)= Last time drawn in any order

I am in the red on this number, trying to get to the black.

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

Page 2 of 305