Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 11:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

California: 8/1 - 8/31/2011

Topic closed. 317 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Feisty1.

Page 15 of 22
PrintE-mailLink
VANITY's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
FREEPORT
Bahamas
Member #88586
March 19, 2010
993 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2011, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

I havent got any  messages all day  whats up ?

*********YOU CAN'T WIN ......If You Don't Play*****************

MissFreeport's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
    Freeport
    Bahamas
    Member #65592
    October 1, 2008
    2773 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2011, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

I havent got any  messages all day  whats up ?

I notice your winning spree is like hottt....so i was asking you what you did like for cali today

benir4u's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Sacramento,Ca
      United States
      Member #1954
      July 31, 2003
      1957 Posts
      Posted: August 24, 2011, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Vanity I didn't see where you predicted 936?

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
        Connecticut
        United States
        Member #61623
        May 29, 2008
        20581 Posts
        Posted: August 24, 2011, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

you guys got another sum7 coming soon

8/24 eve

712, 721, 812, 821, 912, 921 211, 212,

221, 711, 722, 811, 822, 911, 922 222

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

FREEPORT
          Bahamas
          Member #88586
          March 19, 2010
          993 Posts
          Posted: August 24, 2011, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Vanity I didn't see where you predicted 936?

benir4u I am not stationed by a computer and I dont always post ...many persons dont post but it doesn't mean they dont play .... I played the 639 for someone who turned 39 today ??????????????????????????????????????

Freeport
            Bahamas
            Member #65592
            October 1, 2008
            2773 Posts
            Posted: August 24, 2011, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

benir4u I am not stationed by a computer and I dont always post ...many persons dont post but it doesn't mean they dont play .... I played the 639 for someone who turned 39 today ??????????????????????????????????????

anyway miss vanity....you can inbox me what you like for cali tonight....you dont have to post it here....lol

FREEPORT
              Bahamas
              Member #88586
              March 19, 2010
              993 Posts
              Posted: August 24, 2011, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

anyway miss vanity....you can inbox me what you like for cali tonight....you dont have to post it here....lol

who u playing with tonight  the number houses uptown still open ..or u playing online. I'm going to do the chart now and message u the chart and my picks what I like .

Freeport
                Bahamas
                Member #65592
                October 1, 2008
                2773 Posts
                Posted: August 24, 2011, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

who u playing with tonight  the number houses uptown still open ..or u playing online. I'm going to do the chart now and message u the chart and my picks what I like .

Ok mama, i does play online....thanks

shwayba's avatar - chi

United States
                  Member #496
                  July 17, 2002
                  8490 Posts
                  Posted: August 24, 2011, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

08/24 Evening

157 517

456 645

R Harris's avatar - spherewall
                    Freeport
                    Bahamas
                    Member #115058
                    August 12, 2011
                    96 Posts
                    Posted: August 24, 2011, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Ashley I box the 033 for 6 I played 639 str8 AND BOX  ...so I caught a box $150 with Island Luck  ,,,,,THATS 3 DAYS IN A ROW ...wonder how long I can keep this up lol lol Going to play 033 online now for later incase the power goes off .....with the storm travelling in all....4

Congrats to all other winners!!!

benir4u she may not have posted her predictions but she surely posted her winnings. if not seen here it is.

I Agree!  just cause u dont post predictions dont mean u dont play 

CONGRATS 2 u Vanity

Dance

LULU*BELLE's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                      San Diego, CA
                      United States
                      Member #115102
                      August 13, 2011
                      26 Posts
                      Posted: August 24, 2011, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

benir4u she may not have posted her predictions but she surely posted her winnings. if not seen here it is.

I Agree!  just cause u dont post predictions dont mean u dont play 

CONGRATS 2 u Vanity

Dance

If you don't post what you are playing then why post if you win???? It's true that you do not have to post to play...I play daily but very rarely post...so when I win....I don't come on the thread to say that I did because I didn't post so no one would really care anyway....I can type that I won all day long but if I did not post it prior to the draw...how does anyone know that I speak the truth?

paradisenow's avatar - 6769831
                        nassau
                        Bahamas
                        Member #103452
                        January 2, 2011
                        4347 Posts
                        Posted: August 24, 2011, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

what was the  winning number?????

ashley evans's avatar - strawberry

Bahamas
                          Member #78428
                          August 14, 2009
                          719 Posts
                          Posted: August 24, 2011, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

what was the  winning number?????

cali was 514 tonight

they that wants all shall have none 303 303 303 303 033 033 033 330 330 330

Lurking

FREEPORT
                            Bahamas
                            Member #88586
                            March 19, 2010
                            993 Posts
                            Posted: August 24, 2011, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

If you don't post what you are playing then why post if you win???? It's true that you do not have to post to play...I play daily but very rarely post...so when I win....I don't come on the thread to say that I did because I didn't post so no one would really care anyway....I can type that I won all day long but if I did not post it prior to the draw...how does anyone know that I speak the truth?

LULU *BELLE  LOL LOL AND TO OTHERS ......I dont know what u guys are accustom to winning but who gets off on a 150 winning ...if u go back at alllllll my post in the past I win off dreams and off Destinys chart.Obviously I do have a life that doesnt entain me sitting my black ass infront of a computer all day posting numbers.So I could give a rats ass who believes I won 150 OR NOT .....In the end it doesnt change the fact that I cashed in my tcket and have my money in my pocket book....Maybe if u guys will focus on trying to win a $ and not trying to determine who won from who didnt and who posted from who didnt.....If anyone that knows me which will be two members for sure Gabo and shannono320 they will tell u ALL I DO IS WIN WIN WIN NO matter what .So guys if u dont have nothing positive to contribute TODD had enable u to private message each other ......Last time I checked I responded to Ashleys post!!!!

PEOPLE GETTING OFF CAUSE I POST 150 I mean how hard is it to play 6 for a birthday of someone who turned 39,Imagine if I posted I won 10.000 If I really had u guys to worry about I would give u an account to go on and back track the money I have won....infact Let me just do that

WWW.mhlogin.com

C0000537 then the password  is devquicel .....knock yourself out.i dont use this account anymore Search from 2yrs bk ......Then come back and question me weakassjokers!!!!

Freeport
                              Bahamas
                              Member #65592
                              October 1, 2008
                              2773 Posts
                              Posted: August 24, 2011, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

LULU *BELLE  LOL LOL AND TO OTHERS ......I dont know what u guys are accustom to winning but who gets off on a 150 winning ...if u go back at alllllll my post in the past I win off dreams and off Destinys chart.Obviously I do have a life that doesnt entain me sitting my black ass infront of a computer all day posting numbers.So I could give a rats ass who believes I won 150 OR NOT .....In the end it doesnt change the fact that I cashed in my tcket and have my money in my pocket book....Maybe if u guys will focus on trying to win a $ and not trying to determine who won from who didnt and who posted from who didnt.....If anyone that knows me which will be two members for sure Gabo and shannono320 they will tell u ALL I DO IS WIN WIN WIN NO matter what .So guys if u dont have nothing positive to contribute TODD had enable u to private message each other ......Last time I checked I responded to Ashleys post!!!!

PEOPLE GETTING OFF CAUSE I POST 150 I mean how hard is it to play 6 for a birthday of someone who turned 39,Imagine if I posted I won 10.000 If I really had u guys to worry about I would give u an account to go on and back track the money I have won....infact Let me just do that

WWW.mhlogin.com

C0000537 then the password  is devquicel .....knock yourself out.i dont use this account anymore Search from 2yrs bk ......Then come back and question me weakassjokers!!!!

LOL LOL omg....who run my girl hot???? Man Vanity dnt do it....lol.....Girl dont worry bout these jokers, i remember i had a problem with a member on here about the same thing....got jealous that i won and insisted that i post my winning ticket.....trust me alot of clowns does be on here, but pay them no mind sweety and WIN WIN WIN your money!!!! Good luck tomorrow also!!!!

Page 15 of 22