Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

California: 8/1 - 8/31/2011

Topic closed. 317 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Feisty1.

Page 16 of 22
PrintE-mailLink
ashley evans's avatar - strawberry

Bahamas
Member #78428
August 14, 2009
717 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2011, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

LULU *BELLE  LOL LOL AND TO OTHERS ......I dont know what u guys are accustom to winning but who gets off on a 150 winning ...if u go back at alllllll my post in the past I win off dreams and off Destinys chart.Obviously I do have a life that doesnt entain me sitting my black ass infront of a computer all day posting numbers.So I could give a rats ass who believes I won 150 OR NOT .....In the end it doesnt change the fact that I cashed in my tcket and have my money in my pocket book....Maybe if u guys will focus on trying to win a $ and not trying to determine who won from who didnt and who posted from who didnt.....If anyone that knows me which will be two members for sure Gabo and shannono320 they will tell u ALL I DO IS WIN WIN WIN NO matter what .So guys if u dont have nothing positive to contribute TODD had enable u to private message each other ......Last time I checked I responded to Ashleys post!!!!

PEOPLE GETTING OFF CAUSE I POST 150 I mean how hard is it to play 6 for a birthday of someone who turned 39,Imagine if I posted I won 10.000 If I really had u guys to worry about I would give u an account to go on and back track the money I have won....infact Let me just do that

WWW.mhlogin.com

C0000537 then the password  is devquicel .....knock yourself out.i dont use this account anymore Search from 2yrs bk ......Then come back and question me weakassjokers!!!!

vanity let them no hear u dnt have to do nothing what u dnt want to do you have a job u cnt be in front of a dam computer all day post numbers like u dnt have a life ggggggg'ssss people get a life and watch your own dam if i put up how much time i win they must b gen vibe with me to aye

vanity hun dnt let them upset u keep winning and posting your winnings

they that wants all shall have none 303 303 303 303 033 033 033 330 330 330

Lurking

VANITY's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
    FREEPORT
    Bahamas
    Member #88586
    March 19, 2010
    993 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2011, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

When Ashley message me that ,you was the first person that came to mind u and ya episode ....guess what I dont use mega hits anymore and if they want me post island luck I will copy and paste that too ...You swear think I posted I won 150,000 MAN I caught a 1 box and because I aint have the time to post every time I play that means I aint win ...They make me mad girl running on with dumb <snip> ...I paid my son school fee 1055 OF 684 in Miami the other day .....bought uniforms and books off numbers money and they beating up their gum on 150 if they were was around 2 yrs ago when I won 8550 off 836 in chicago they would have told me I lie toooo ....They focus on the wrong things LOTTERY POST aint a Private Investigating company it isnt manidory that I post period when I post to someone in particular I dont need anyone else 5cents ....Miss Freeport you are right just for that I will win again and if they get a blackberry message me ya pins so I can take a photo of my ticket and sent it to u ...thats if the hurricane dont be here tomorrow LOL LOL Pettyassfolks !!!!

Person facing tornados, earthquakes and hurricanes and they trying to determine if I won 150 smft!!!!!! I will stop posting PERIOD!!!!! Then you worry if Vanity win or not ...u worry!!!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

*********YOU CAN'T WIN ......If You Don't Play*****************

ashley evans's avatar - strawberry

Bahamas
      Member #78428
      August 14, 2009
      717 Posts
      Posted: August 24, 2011, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

When Ashley message me that ,you was the first person that came to mind u and ya episode ....guess what I dont use mega hits anymore and if they want me post island luck I will copy and paste that too ...You swear think I posted I won 150,000 MAN I caught a 1 box and because I aint have the time to post every time I play that means I aint win ...They make me mad girl running on with dumb <snip> ...I paid my son school fee 1055 OF 684 in Miami the other day .....bought uniforms and books off numbers money and they beating up their gum on 150 if they were was around 2 yrs ago when I won 8550 off 836 in chicago they would have told me I lie toooo ....They focus on the wrong things LOTTERY POST aint a Private Investigating company it isnt manidory that I post period when I post to someone in particular I dont need anyone else 5cents ....Miss Freeport you are right just for that I will win again and if they get a blackberry message me ya pins so I can take a photo of my ticket and sent it to u ...thats if the hurricane dont be here tomorrow LOL LOL Pettyassfolks !!!!

Person facing tornados, earthquakes and hurricanes and they trying to determine if I won 150 smft!!!!!! I will stop posting PERIOD!!!!! Then you worry if Vanity win or not ...u worry!!!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

girl let them go to hell

they that wants all shall have none 303 303 303 303 033 033 033 330 330 330

Lurking

shwayba's avatar - chi

United States
        Member #496
        July 17, 2002
        8490 Posts
        Posted: August 25, 2011, 12:04 am - IP Logged

08/25 Midday

Jack-C's avatar - us
          San Diego, CA
          United States
          Member #61467
          May 24, 2008
          28146 Posts
          Posted: August 25, 2011, 12:16 am - IP Logged

08/24

Midday

029 035 067 089 123 149 259 347 478 679

Pairs: 02 03 05 35 06 07 08 89 12 13 23 14 19 49 25 59 34 37 48 78 69 79

Evening

135 138 139 179 189 245 356 478 567 578

Pairs: 15 38 39 17 79 89 24 25 45 36 47 48 67 58

Evening 514

Congratulations to all the winners today!

FREEPORT
            Bahamas
            Member #88586
            March 19, 2010
            993 Posts
            Posted: August 25, 2011, 12:22 am - IP Logged

Evening 514

Sorry Jack-C I got caught up and didnt say congrats on your 15 AND 45 pairs sometimes I think its good to play singles when u arent sure or sold on the 3rd number.

Congrats to ALL WINNERS who posted or NOT!!!!!

LULU*BELLE's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
              San Diego, CA
              United States
              Member #115102
              August 13, 2011
              26 Posts
              Posted: August 25, 2011, 12:40 am - IP Logged

Looks like I touched a nerve...You are taking this way to serious and totally missing the point. Maybe the language barrier lost something in translation. My statement should not have you ranting for two pages if you are secure in your wins. BTW, just some food for thought, the next time you want to curse someone out please correct your broken English, typo's, and fragmented sentences. They do have app's for that.

MissFreeport's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                Freeport
                Bahamas
                Member #65592
                October 1, 2008
                2773 Posts
                Posted: August 25, 2011, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Looks like I touched a nerve...You are taking this way to serious and totally missing the point. Maybe the language barrier lost something in translation. My statement should not have you ranting for two pages if you are secure in your wins. BTW, just some food for thought, the next time you want to curse someone out please correct your broken English, typo's, and fragmented sentences. They do have app's for that.

LULU <snip> Belle .....you needs to get A life.  No one is in English class here....this is a place to discuss numbers not correcting ppl's typing error and <snip>s......Get away man....geesh!!!

FREEPORT
                  Bahamas
                  Member #88586
                  March 19, 2010
                  993 Posts
                  Posted: August 25, 2011, 1:04 am - IP Logged

This is not College 101 I joined Lottery post...I said what I had to say and that's that.......Language barrier if there was one how did you understand what I typed. Why are u so concerned about my fragment sentences  maybe there is a language barrier because I cursed I typed dumb s-h-i-t if I wanted to curse you  in particular ,I would have private message you. As for touching a nerve LMFAO ...my funds are accounted for.I think TODD needs to hire u to correct everyones incorrect spelling fragmented sentences- and typo's ....BTW  It doesnt change the fact that I won

ROLMFAO......sure there is no English Language barrier in that. Enjoy your night and I will send u my picks personally every time I play so you can be the first person to acknowledge my winnings....You cant be-littled me I am tooooooo strong of a BLACK WOMAN FOR THAT .......FRAGMENT SENTENCES or NOT.You have alot of time on your hands I see .....I recommended you invest some in Destinys Chart 2008 or start a group that can help u win some U.S currency.

Enjoy your night...If you can ......now this is only if u can .Please refrain from commented on something that I post for and towards another member your name is lulu *belle lets say it sloooowwww LULU*BELLE not ASHLEY EVANS .I repeat not Ashley Evans....So PROFESSOR LULU*BELLE after you are done grading my English Vocab...checking pronouns,adverbs,adjectives and fragmenting sentences I want u to catch me up on my WINNINGS ....lol lol

DONT HATE ...APPRECIATE( am I correct the rule is I before E except after C or is it accept AND not except lol lol ). Maybe if you were as smart as you are trying to pretend to be you would be contributing something to the forums and posting your numbers and winnings. This is Lottery post I dont care who the members are and how many MD they have behind their names....we are here to help others win money not to show what level of intelligence we have ...if u are going to tear down and be negative then stay off.I am done with that I will not comment any further!!!!!

LULU*BELLE's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                    San Diego, CA
                    United States
                    Member #115102
                    August 13, 2011
                    26 Posts
                    Posted: August 25, 2011, 1:11 am - IP Logged

LULU <snip> Belle .....you needs to get A life.  No one is in English class here....this is a place to discuss numbers not correcting ppl's typing error and <snip>s......Get away man....geesh!!!

On the contrary...I do have a life and a very fruitful one at that. I am the one that was attacked for making a statement. A statement by the way that had a lot of validity. English may not be important to you but it is very relevant. A person needs to be able to understand what you are saying, it needs to be clear. A person writes how they think and it shows what kind of person they are. Yes, you are right, this is a forum for lottery discussions but people need to behave with some intelligence and be able to state their arguments in a fashion and demeanor of an adult. With that said, I will no longer respond to people at the bottom of the intellectual gene pool.

MissFreeport's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                      Freeport
                      Bahamas
                      Member #65592
                      October 1, 2008
                      2773 Posts
                      Posted: August 25, 2011, 1:18 am - IP Logged

On the contrary...I do have a life and a very fruitful one at that. I am the one that was attacked for making a statement. A statement by the way that had a lot of validity. English may not be important to you but it is very relevant. A person needs to be able to understand what you are saying, it needs to be clear. A person writes how they think and it shows what kind of person they are. Yes, you are right, this is a forum for lottery discussions but people need to behave with some intelligence and be able to state their arguments in a fashion and demeanor of an adult. With that said, I will no longer respond to people at the bottom of the intellectual gene pool.

you have already responded several times LULUUUUUUU!!!! I bet you......if Vanity or any other person was to create a thread about winning numbers with a little bad grammar and folks are winning....and you was to create a thread using your PROPER ENGLISH, with losing numbers......who thread you think the people will flock???? Lottery Post dont need a Professor.....it needs folks with lucky numbers and ways of winning, get it together LULUUUUU!!!!!! LOLBash

FREEPORT
                        Bahamas
                        Member #88586
                        March 19, 2010
                        993 Posts
                        Posted: August 25, 2011, 1:26 am - IP Logged

you have already responded several times LULUUUUUUU!!!! I bet you......if Vanity or any other person was to create a thread about winning numbers with a little bad grammar and folks are winning....and you was to create a thread using your PROPER ENGLISH, with losing numbers......who thread you think the people will flock???? Lottery Post dont need a Professor.....it needs folks with lucky numbers and ways of winning, get it together LULUUUUU!!!!!! LOLBash

And everyons says AMEN .....Its obvious she isnt in it to assist because she has contributed 6 post during her time as a member.....I am certain none of them was to say CONGRATS to anyone for winning,or a dream she may have had that she dreamt she  was a English Professor and she graded Vanitys paper ,which had toooo many fragmented sentence or a double negative like (can't even) . I posted I won and if she felt that I didnt she shouldnt have tried to call me out on it. 150 is no big deal and in my opinion all this wasnt call for over my winnings.

Jack-C's avatar - us
                          San Diego, CA
                          United States
                          Member #61467
                          May 24, 2008
                          28146 Posts
                          Posted: August 25, 2011, 9:41 am - IP Logged

08/25

Midday

036 038 039 068 069 089 368 369 389 689

Evening

014 017 019 047 049 079 147 149 179 479

benir4u's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                            Sacramento,Ca
                            United States
                            Member #1954
                            July 31, 2003
                            1934 Posts
                            Posted: August 25, 2011, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

912 192 219 917 197 719

Jack-C's avatar - us
                              San Diego, CA
                              United States
                              Member #61467
                              May 24, 2008
                              28146 Posts
                              Posted: August 25, 2011, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

08/25

Midday

036 038 039 068 069 089 368 369 389 689

Evening

Evening 401

Page 16 of 22