Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Won some money!! Same day I joined the post!!

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
happygirl665's avatar - hi
Spotsylvania, Virginia
United States
Member #113688
July 14, 2011
24339 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2011, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

RDGRNR,

I totally agree with you about them being legit. The whole thing don't sound right to me and I did look up this program and it surely didn't say anything about getting your money back at all. Matter of fact it has a so called, "free download" but ask me for my ccard to do a 14 day trail. At least the lotto pro is a free trail and does not ask you for your ccard. As for this person hitting 6 out of 7 tickets, I really question that but who am I? Nobody but a person trying to get funds myself.

tamiller's avatar - rocking horse.jpg
    TEXAS
    United States
    Member #114409
    July 30, 2011
    13 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2011, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

I attend cowboy church would you like the address? If there was a old lady trying to cross the street I would help her. We don't do bake sales to help people we do auctions, country style!  I'm a 49 yrs old mother I have a son thats 31 and a daughter that 26 and a 5 yr old grandson. I believe in what goes around comes around, so I don't do anything I don't want to come back on me! Lying is one thing I won't do. I'm not selling or scamming anyone. I won't post another win thats for sure. Good luck and God bless!

TEXAS
      United States
      Member #114409
      July 30, 2011
      13 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2011, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Because I'm a new member I can't post the link, but if you google winslottosystem premium you should find it. Sorry I didn't put premium. Good luck and God bless!!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10351 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2011, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

tamiller,

You have to understand people here at LP being a little leery. It's happened in the past, more than once, that someone who is out to peddle a "winning" system or run a scam would start a thread in the exact same way you did.

Yours seems to have been just coincidence with the timing of joingin the site and popping a win, but you have to  understand people here who were thinking "We've seen this before."

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

TEXAS
          United States
          Member #114409
          July 30, 2011
          13 Posts
          Posted: August 4, 2011, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Coin Toss,

If I was going to post a false win wouldn't I make it more than $122.00? I understand being leery but of a $122.00? LOL... Sorry

I was excited because I had just joined the post and used the system and I did win! If I would have posted I won like $1700.00 then I would be leery! I did win that much last year but it was off of a quick pick! No system for that win.

Thanks

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
            The Ville, FL
            United States
            Member #95879
            August 19, 2010
            1708 Posts
            Posted: August 4, 2011, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

LOL a scammers famous words: "God Bless"

Come on guys, he must be legit. He goes to church Blue Angel

TEXAS
              United States
              Member #114409
              July 30, 2011
              13 Posts
              Posted: August 4, 2011, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Well for one I'm not a he!! LOL...God bless is something I say to everybody, you may not go to church but that don't mean you gota make fun of those who do! Not into religion but I do believe in God! Thats why I go to a Cowboy church, its come as you are, clean or dirty from workin cows they don't care! As our preacher says if your perfect then your in the wrong church cuz we're all screwed up! On average we have an attendance of 400 weekly. So we must be doin something right! Blue Angel Good luck and God bless!!

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
                Member #27050
                November 26, 2005
                40272 Posts
                Posted: August 5, 2011, 8:33 am - IP Logged

WOW....tough crowd!! Coffee  Judge and jury all in one.  I guess she was guilty until proven innocent in this case.!!!   I can certainly see how some may misconstrue the post as being spam. Personally I didn't see it that way.  Tamiller makes a good point in that she won $122......why not more, and make it more enticing?  The other detail was that she didn't mention the software until much later in the thread.  Why not wait and see how the thread unfolds before accusing someone of trying to sell their stuff on LP?  Or just report the topic as SPAM to Todd and let him be the judge and jury? 

And as far as "God Bless" goes....... take the words in their context, because you never know who you're talking to. Blue Angel

Sorry for the rant Rant.  I rarely visit the discussion forum, but this one just struck a nerve.

Lep

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                  The Ville, FL
                  United States
                  Member #95879
                  August 19, 2010
                  1708 Posts
                  Posted: August 5, 2011, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Well for one I'm not a he!! LOL...God bless is something I say to everybody, you may not go to church but that don't mean you gota make fun of those who do! Not into religion but I do believe in God! Thats why I go to a Cowboy church, its come as you are, clean or dirty from workin cows they don't care! As our preacher says if your perfect then your in the wrong church cuz we're all screwed up! On average we have an attendance of 400 weekly. So we must be doin something right! Blue Angel Good luck and God bless!!

Definitely not making fun of people that say "God Bless". Its just a famous tag line for scammers. Scammers tend to say this at the end of any sob story because they think it gives the other person the midset of "Oh wow,  they mentioned God & they must go to church, so they must be honest".

Was just teasing ya, no need to take it to heart =)

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: August 5, 2011, 10:30 am - IP Logged

WOW....tough crowd!! Coffee  Judge and jury all in one.  I guess she was guilty until proven innocent in this case.!!!   I can certainly see how some may misconstrue the post as being spam. Personally I didn't see it that way.  Tamiller makes a good point in that she won $122......why not more, and make it more enticing?  The other detail was that she didn't mention the software until much later in the thread.  Why not wait and see how the thread unfolds before accusing someone of trying to sell their stuff on LP?  Or just report the topic as SPAM to Todd and let him be the judge and jury? 

And as far as "God Bless" goes....... take the words in their context, because you never know who you're talking to. Blue Angel

Sorry for the rant Rant.  I rarely visit the discussion forum, but this one just struck a nerve.

Your post reminds me of Mitt Romney who waited to see how the vote went on the debt ceiling before deciding what side he was on.

I agree, Tamiller certainly sounds more sincere after explaining her case but for you to act like her story wasn't typical of all the other scammers is beyond disingenuous. You waited for that to become apparent before rushing in to be the hero. Just like Romney sticking his finger in the air to make sure he would be on the winning side before declaring which side he was on.

You said "Why not wait and see how the thread unfolds before accusing someone...?" Nothing would have unfolded if questions weren't asked. And you know it.

And claiming to have won $122 would have been much more clever than claiming to have won a jackpot on her first visit here. And you know that too.

"I can certainly see how some may misconstrue the post as being spam. Personally I didn't see it that way."

Yes, Captain Obvious, neither did I, after the fact, same as you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My apologies to Tamiller for mistaking you for a scammer.

rdgrnr

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

TEXAS
                      United States
                      Member #114409
                      July 30, 2011
                      13 Posts
                      Posted: August 5, 2011, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

rdgrnr,

Thanks. Ok, is there somewhere on the LP that would help newbies like me know what to watch for as far as scammers? I personally don't know any! LOL  I gota admit, I was kinda taken aback being accused of being a scammer!! LOL....That has never happened to me before. Good luck and God blessBlue Angel

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10351 Posts
                        Posted: August 5, 2011, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

tamiller,

Probably just "live and learn" and persuse the threads here. When a definite scammer does show up those posts get deleted. When you see that happen a few times you'll get the hang of it.

When you mentioned winning $122, the smarter ones wouldn't say, "I won jackpot" because now since we have the internet and the information goes out it would be really obvious of someone in Utah, let's say (no lottery) claimed to win a jackpot. So they talk about a lower prize but a definite win.

Also there first post or a very early post will say something like, "If Custer used the system I just found he would have won the Battle of the Little Big Horn" or something similar. (Embellishing there, but just a little).

It won't be all tht long before you'll see such a post and say, "Aha, a scammer."

Good Luck.

Lep

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: August 5, 2011, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

rdgrnr,

Thanks. Ok, is there somewhere on the LP that would help newbies like me know what to watch for as far as scammers? I personally don't know any! LOL  I gota admit, I was kinda taken aback being accused of being a scammer!! LOL....That has never happened to me before. Good luck and God blessBlue Angel

You really don't have to worry about scammers at all here, tamiller.

They occasionally show up and try to push a product with some wild claims right out of the gate and get bounced pretty quick.

You were just a victim of circumstance and I was a big dummy. I'm truly sorry about that.

So welcome to Lottery Post and best of luck to ya, tamiller! LepYes NodThumbs Up

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
                            Member #27050
                            November 26, 2005
                            40272 Posts
                            Posted: August 6, 2011, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Your post reminds me of Mitt Romney who waited to see how the vote went on the debt ceiling before deciding what side he was on.

I agree, Tamiller certainly sounds more sincere after explaining her case but for you to act like her story wasn't typical of all the other scammers is beyond disingenuous. You waited for that to become apparent before rushing in to be the hero. Just like Romney sticking his finger in the air to make sure he would be on the winning side before declaring which side he was on.

You said "Why not wait and see how the thread unfolds before accusing someone...?" Nothing would have unfolded if questions weren't asked. And you know it.

And claiming to have won $122 would have been much more clever than claiming to have won a jackpot on her first visit here. And you know that too.

"I can certainly see how some may misconstrue the post as being spam. Personally I didn't see it that way."

Yes, Captain Obvious, neither did I, after the fact, same as you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My apologies to Tamiller for mistaking you for a scammer.

rdgrnr

This is why I don't really pay too much mind to the discussion forum....I express my views, and get called "Captain Obvious"...... very clever rdg, and very disrespectful...... perhaps you missed my point of "guilty until proven innocent".  I've never claimed to be a hero, and not visiting the discussion forum very often, I got in on the gunfight a little late, reading the whole thread, and viewing my opinion.....And as far as expressing my opionion after the fact, not the case at all. I had an opinion WAY before I finished reading all the posts.  and after the dust settles, who winds up with egg on their face....the folks that jumped on the bandwagon accusing her of being a scammer.

Lep

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: August 6, 2011, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

This is why I don't really pay too much mind to the discussion forum....I express my views, and get called "Captain Obvious"...... very clever rdg, and very disrespectful...... perhaps you missed my point of "guilty until proven innocent".  I've never claimed to be a hero, and not visiting the discussion forum very often, I got in on the gunfight a little late, reading the whole thread, and viewing my opinion.....And as far as expressing my opionion after the fact, not the case at all. I had an opinion WAY before I finished reading all the posts.  and after the dust settles, who winds up with egg on their face....the folks that jumped on the bandwagon accusing her of being a scammer.

Just for the record:

In your defense, you don't visit the Discussion Forum very often so maybe you haven't seen all the scammers and the similar methods they all use.

But you decided that after everybody voiced their opinion on the veracity of tamiller's claims that you would voice your opinion not on her but on the other members who voiced their opinions, calling them "Judge and Jury" and all that nonsense as if they had no right to an opinion.

That was the move of a calculating opportunist with information that he knew the other members didn't yet have when voicing their opinions. And that information wouldn't have been expected to be forthcoming if based on previous MO's of scammers.

Additionally, you had the advantage of knowing her gender which also would have been a mitigating factor in people's discernment.

You knowingly or unknowingly took unfair advantage of those things to ingratiate yourself, while fellow members were collaterally disrespected in your wake.

I referred to you as "Captain Obvious" only after you referred to us as "Judge and Jury" and I think we'll all get over it. No hard feelings on my part.