Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How many systems have you bought ?

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 5 years ago by ONEDAY.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

how many pick 3,4, or jackpot systems have you bought in your lifetime playing the lottery?

None! [ 33 ]  [53.23%]
1-3 [ 17 ]  [27.42%]
3-7 [ 4 ]  [6.45%]
7-10 [ 4 ]  [6.45%]
12 [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
way to more to mention. [ 4 ]  [6.45%]
Total Valid Votes [ 62 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
Monkey Butt, USA
United States
Member #54569
August 23, 2007
1124 Posts
Posted: August 9, 2011, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

I've purchased quite a few lottery systems over the years. Some were wonderful and some were confusing. The best system I have purchased so far is my Gail Howard software and books and my membership here at Lottery Post.

Bottom line, I purchase lottery systems like I purchase underwear. ON SALE.......  LOL

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
    The Ville, FL
    United States
    Member #95879
    August 19, 2010
    1708 Posts
    Posted: August 9, 2011, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

I personally have never paid for a single "system"...Although I do find some of them interesting to read, most of the ones I've read, all seem to say the exact same thing.

Any system out there is going to have the chance of getting "lucky" once in a while by encouraging a player to think "outside the box" when picking #'s.

Basically, look at it like a "sweet spot" & a hit being picked at the right time. Most systems will have a "sweet spot". When a player uses a specific strategy from a system and gets a hit, that player will usually say "wow I won using this system called "abc123" and it really works. The problem is, that person probably wont get a hit for a while usually causing them to break even.

That is why many many players here will post up an astronomical amount of "predictions" that are usually derived from some system. My issue with that is, those same people dont even play all of the picks that they post. Then, when they do get a hit from those 50+ #s they predicted, they think the system works. If you take a step back and think about it, those people would be losing $$ in the end because had they played all those  50+#'s every day, they would be in a deep negative hole.

But anyways. The strategy I use is based on patterns # what pattern is due. This has a sweet spot as well. Once you focus on the sweet spot (time period which a pattern is due), then you can bet based on that pattern & hope to get lucky. By doing this, a player doesnt have to spend $50-$100 bux per draw on a Cash 3 game for example. Its usually about $3-$5 bux max.

At the end of the day, luck has the most shares in any bet. With no luck = no win. No one can gaurantee a profitable win.

redhot7's avatar - SetforLifeLogo
      California
      United States
      Member #112364
      June 17, 2011
      661 Posts
      Posted: August 9, 2011, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

None because if there were such thing as a lottery system and there were none but if there were any, nobody was going to share it.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: August 9, 2011, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

None because if there were such thing as a lottery system and there were none but if there were any, nobody was going to share it.

I'll have whatever you're drinkin'.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: August 9, 2011, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

I agree with ridge, stop bogarting the pipe and pass it....

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
            Whiskey Island
            United States
            Member #90216
            April 24, 2010
            12752 Posts
            Posted: August 10, 2011, 12:29 am - IP Logged

I have not bought any systems .. But , I have developed several syystem over the years . Some of my systems work and others have just bombed on predictions.

The best system is just to develop their own system ..

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10354 Posts
              Posted: August 10, 2011, 10:58 am - IP Logged

I just bought my seventh system since i been into the lottery since  early 2000's .

the price of each system was about $10..except two one was 50!! and another $47.

I sometimes reread the system's on my e-reader (pdf format), but for the most part I buy a system, get excited to read it, and then back test it, and then see that it dont work month after month, and then put on the back burner.

Actually the best systems I have gotten come here from other lottery posters.

ONEDAY,

The $47 one sounds like something from Win-Track.

I've bought three from them and one from Steve Player, one of the lower priced ones. That probably just helped "him" send out more catalogs.

One of the ones from Win-Track was Delta Diamonds. If anyone gets tempted by it, it's worthless, forget it.

Win-Tracks guarantes are a little tricky. To get a refund you have to submit losing tickets that come out to more than you paid for the system. (One of the tenets of mail order is hardyl anyone will ask for a refund).

CajunWin4,

Good point. Ironic, many people who succeed at anything from dieting to fitness regimens are those who said they made up their own.

I've seen stuff here on LP that's as good as anything offered by system sellers, especially some of Rick G's paper and pencil workouts.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                Chicago
                United States
                Member #70678
                February 8, 2009
                889 Posts
                Posted: August 10, 2011, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

I bought Gail Howards Master Guide book and another book about Pick 3. Does that count as buying systems?

Just get me thru this so called life......

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                  Chicago
                  United States
                  Member #70678
                  February 8, 2009
                  889 Posts
                  Posted: August 10, 2011, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

I agree with ridge, stop bogarting the pipe and pass it....

I don't think he's gonna share it either LMAO!

Just get me thru this so called life......

frontenac, kansas
                    United States
                    Member #67724
                    December 3, 2008
                    199 Posts
                    Posted: August 11, 2011, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

I have to agree with B$Rizzle....I follow trends and patterns....never have bought a system from anyone.  I get tickeled at the predictiers on here....so many numbers...and then lot of them makes them for all states.  Well heck a blind sow finds an acorn onces in a while.  I could probably post a hundred numbers and claim for all states and hit a few my self.   But again who wants to spend a hundred bucks to win 50 bucks. 

I will give credit to Libyra Dave and Jade, I have hit on some of their predictions...

ONEDAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                      OHIO
                      United States
                      Member #5328
                      June 30, 2004
                      1284 Posts
                      Posted: August 13, 2011, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

ONEDAY,

The $47 one sounds like something from Win-Track.

I've bought three from them and one from Steve Player, one of the lower priced ones. That probably just helped "him" send out more catalogs.

One of the ones from Win-Track was Delta Diamonds. If anyone gets tempted by it, it's worthless, forget it.

Win-Tracks guarantes are a little tricky. To get a refund you have to submit losing tickets that come out to more than you paid for the system. (One of the tenets of mail order is hardyl anyone will ask for a refund).

CajunWin4,

Good point. Ironic, many people who succeed at anything from dieting to fitness regimens are those who said they made up their own.

I've seen stuff here on LP that's as good as anything offered by system sellers, especially some of Rick G's paper and pencil workouts.

actually it was the pick3 sniper...and I did get a refund...could not get it work for me at all...now I am more knowledgable I probaly would like it in my software..collection.

have a great winning day!