Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Late Entry Ping, just in Full Moon Time

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lesonook.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2011, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Just in time for the new Aquarius Moon tomorrow - pinging hard on the 7's (and we know 777 has never been a ringer for me), and the 222 as well.  In fact, I like the double/doubles as much as triples in this time of Leo/AQ/Leo with 5 planets retrograde.  Funny little thing happening on the 666 and 111 as well.  And the 444 and 555.   Talk about indecisive... 

Aquarius is responsible for all the series and absolutely the 5678 that has been traveling in the play-4 world.  And it's favorite series of all???   678.  Of course.   But, Aq is flanked by fiery Leo who rules August and brings much heat (sorry) to everyone who thinks they've got a handle on staying cool. 

About those 5 backward sliding, world upside-downing balls of gas floating around out there (no disrespect intended) - - Mercury is leading the pack.  Let's see.  Verizon on-strike.  Comcast experiencing East Coast mega-problems.  This is an absolutely "typical" retrograde Merc period.  And it's not over until the last computer dies, the last car part cannot be found, and the AC tinkles out that last stream of cool breeze.  Seriously.  Don't you know someone experiencing technical difficulties?  Tell you what, I'll show you mine if you show me yours.  Ponder

The last three moves of Merc has brought strong, strong showing of 718 in the 3 and 4.  I feel comfortable 817 will play this month as well.

Will the Big Moonie bring trips?  Did you notice many clean 3's played on Thursday? (clean, i.e., each digit different).  This is a transition day, which means we are either leaving the big doubles we've been seeing in the dust, or there will be a finale to follow.  I think a finale is more fitting with the Aquarius Moon about to play.    Look for digits 7 and 8, double 77 (DE has already kicked this out of the park, I think), and I think the 6 will show too.   But there are travelers too that keep showing up - 1105/5101, 6788, 4400 (my fav DF #), 1212, 2020, and a QP I had 4718.  There is a little more lapse time between the travelers showing up, but I'm blaming it on the heat.  There have been several - I'm just mentioning the standouts to me.  Oh, most recent QP  - 911 - now there's a hot number, literally speaking.

Speaking of fire - Leo is holding on to the Cosmic Oreo of Sun/Merc/Moon combo Leo/Aquarius/Leo.    Fire and Water.  Now, we know they don't mix but they share an extreme dynamic - As hot as one burns, the other cools to pleasure.  To everything there is a season, but these two have to live in some harmony.  The Sun grows the fields but kills without rain.  Not only is there a season but there is a reason.   We have to collectively start thinking.

Finally.  To my LP family that cares, I would not leave you.  In light of several losses, I lost my desire to speak, in a manner of speaking.  But, as long as there is a dragonfly left to hover on the hottest August afternoon, I will always be with you. 

As for my delayed return to LP, well, I'm just getting started.   J   Sun Smiley

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
    Member #76986
    July 10, 2009
    8034 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2011, 1:11 pm - IP Logged
      sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
      Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #91636
      May 21, 2010
      2449 Posts
      Posted: August 12, 2011, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Just in time for the new Aquarius Moon tomorrow - pinging hard on the 7's (and we know 777 has never been a ringer for me), and the 222 as well.  In fact, I like the double/doubles as much as triples in this time of Leo/AQ/Leo with 5 planets retrograde.  Funny little thing happening on the 666 and 111 as well.  And the 444 and 555.   Talk about indecisive... 

Aquarius is responsible for all the series and absolutely the 5678 that has been traveling in the play-4 world.  And it's favorite series of all???   678.  Of course.   But, Aq is flanked by fiery Leo who rules August and brings much heat (sorry) to everyone who thinks they've got a handle on staying cool. 

About those 5 backward sliding, world upside-downing balls of gas floating around out there (no disrespect intended) - - Mercury is leading the pack.  Let's see.  Verizon on-strike.  Comcast experiencing East Coast mega-problems.  This is an absolutely "typical" retrograde Merc period.  And it's not over until the last computer dies, the last car part cannot be found, and the AC tinkles out that last stream of cool breeze.  Seriously.  Don't you know someone experiencing technical difficulties?  Tell you what, I'll show you mine if you show me yours.  Ponder

The last three moves of Merc has brought strong, strong showing of 718 in the 3 and 4.  I feel comfortable 817 will play this month as well.

Will the Big Moonie bring trips?  Did you notice many clean 3's played on Thursday? (clean, i.e., each digit different).  This is a transition day, which means we are either leaving the big doubles we've been seeing in the dust, or there will be a finale to follow.  I think a finale is more fitting with the Aquarius Moon about to play.    Look for digits 7 and 8, double 77 (DE has already kicked this out of the park, I think), and I think the 6 will show too.   But there are travelers too that keep showing up - 1105/5101, 6788, 4400 (my fav DF #), 1212, 2020, and a QP I had 4718.  There is a little more lapse time between the travelers showing up, but I'm blaming it on the heat.  There have been several - I'm just mentioning the standouts to me.  Oh, most recent QP  - 911 - now there's a hot number, literally speaking.

Speaking of fire - Leo is holding on to the Cosmic Oreo of Sun/Merc/Moon combo Leo/Aquarius/Leo.    Fire and Water.  Now, we know they don't mix but they share an extreme dynamic - As hot as one burns, the other cools to pleasure.  To everything there is a season, but these two have to live in some harmony.  The Sun grows the fields but kills without rain.  Not only is there a season but there is a reason.   We have to collectively start thinking.

Finally.  To my LP family that cares, I would not leave you.  In light of several losses, I lost my desire to speak, in a manner of speaking.  But, as long as there is a dragonfly left to hover on the hottest August afternoon, I will always be with you. 

As for my delayed return to LP, well, I'm just getting started.   J   Sun Smiley

HyperSo Glad to see you post. A mercury retrogade isnt the same withiut your insight.  Thanks!!

Cool

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        south florida
        United States
        Member #48616
        January 3, 2007
        1497 Posts
        Posted: August 12, 2011, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Wow, it happens everytime.... Florida Mid-Day 8/12  0187  nice work Jake, welcome back and Thank You for your great insight!!!

"Insert  somewhat cryptic,sarcastic quote aimed at an imaginary enemy here" Sun Smiley

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
          Middle GA
          United States
          Member #42874
          July 9, 2006
          3912 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2011, 12:43 am - IP Logged

JAKE!!! You know you have been missed.  I promise you that Thursday morning as I pulled into work, my car was "attacked" by dragonflies, lol.  Oh how they danced and fluttered about the hood of my car and windshield...there were 3 of them.  I said to myself, either GA is about to get a repeat of the DF#s (we got 4040 8/7eve and 350 8/8eve) or Jake is going to be around LP soon.

Well look what has happened!!!  I just love it when things like this take place. Thanks for your insight and blessings as usual and I hope you have been doing well. Lovies

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
            Stone Mountain, GA
            United States
            Member #3189
            January 1, 2004
            28231 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2011, 12:48 am - IP Logged

Saw a dragonfly Sun and thought to myself, "We'll be hearing from Jake soon!" and here she is!!!

Hurray!

dover delaware
              United States
              Member #4466
              April 26, 2004
              1191 Posts
              Posted: August 13, 2011, 12:49 am - IP Logged

hey jake lesonnok from delaware here welcome back also  today delaware had 110  7367  and 507 and 7505  do you see anytghing for this crazy state? any help would be appreciated and thanks muck i just cant seem to hit all my numbers are vcoming out in nj pa or md lesonook

United States
                Member #2217
                September 1, 2003
                985 Posts
                Posted: August 13, 2011, 3:53 am - IP Logged

hey jake lesonnok from delaware here welcome back also  today delaware had 110  7367  and 507 and 7505  do you see anytghing for this crazy state? any help would be appreciated and thanks muck i just cant seem to hit all my numbers are vcoming out in nj pa or md lesonook

lesonook - please know that I completely agree with your assessment of DE - CRAZY - honestly, as much as I love playing the lottery, and I do, I do, I am seriously contemplating abandoning this state and moving on to play MD, VA, anywhere but here.  We are absolutely due for the travelers - all found here at LP, but they simply will not come.  And then there are the numbers, the special straights I like to call them, that again will not fall.  Like 788.   

My fellow Blue Hen Friend, I swear if I get a personal insight on DE, I will definitely let you know, because I always remember there is at least one other persistent DE player on this board.  Bless your heart!   J

United States
                  Member #2217
                  September 1, 2003
                  985 Posts
                  Posted: August 13, 2011, 4:25 am - IP Logged

Everyone -  For your posts, and for all who have taken valuable time to think of me, I am humbled and, in my book, you guys absolutely rock. 

As we head into Fall and Winter, my favorite times of the year, I feel strongly it's time to start shaking up the numbers and bringing more winners to more players here at LP.  Seriously, winners are typically very, very happy people.  Being way too much on the serious, introspective, empathic, living-in-my-head side of things, I really do appreciate happy people.

As a final thought this early Sat a.m., the numbers 1 and 7 and/or 8 are just not letting go these last few days.  Even as I post here, they are in play.  In Tarot, the 17 card is The Star - a message about giving back, friendship, and balance.  When I see this card, I think of rain, water in general, and I know I'm being reminded to watch the astrological events unfolding in order to find the answers I seek.  Perhaps the 177/117 traveler is coming by to visit, or 1717/1777/1117 will show up.   But where is the 8?  It's in there, I swear, somewhere.  And if the message wasn't broad enough, Bird on a Wire is 1,1,1,1,1,1,1. 

So, find what rings true for you, win today, and be happy - hopefully in that order!   J

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
                    South Florida
                    United States
                    Member #81890
                    November 1, 2009
                    4959 Posts
                    Posted: August 13, 2011, 5:33 am - IP Logged

Everyone -  For your posts, and for all who have taken valuable time to think of me, I am humbled and, in my book, you guys absolutely rock. 

As we head into Fall and Winter, my favorite times of the year, I feel strongly it's time to start shaking up the numbers and bringing more winners to more players here at LP.  Seriously, winners are typically very, very happy people.  Being way too much on the serious, introspective, empathic, living-in-my-head side of things, I really do appreciate happy people.

As a final thought this early Sat a.m., the numbers 1 and 7 and/or 8 are just not letting go these last few days.  Even as I post here, they are in play.  In Tarot, the 17 card is The Star - a message about giving back, friendship, and balance.  When I see this card, I think of rain, water in general, and I know I'm being reminded to watch the astrological events unfolding in order to find the answers I seek.  Perhaps the 177/117 traveler is coming by to visit, or 1717/1777/1117 will show up.   But where is the 8?  It's in there, I swear, somewhere.  And if the message wasn't broad enough, Bird on a Wire is 1,1,1,1,1,1,1. 

So, find what rings true for you, win today, and be happy - hopefully in that order!   J

GREAT seeing your post JakeBananaDrumHurray!Blue Angel

I saw the '17' was in FL yesterday to also welcome you back!

8017 combo

Therefore, any of your 'ping' also good for FL

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                      louisville,ky
                      United States
                      Member #72809
                      March 28, 2009
                      9291 Posts
                      Posted: August 13, 2011, 11:07 am - IP Logged

tks jake u r so inspiring!

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

Middle GA
                        United States
                        Member #42874
                        July 9, 2006
                        3912 Posts
                        Posted: August 13, 2011, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Funny little thing happened with 6 and 1 in GA MIDDAY today...161!  WTG Jake and thank you for the message!

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #79502
                          September 2, 2009
                          6391 Posts
                          Posted: August 13, 2011, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Delightful to see you again, Jake....

Welcome Back

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
                            South Florida
                            United States
                            Member #81890
                            November 1, 2009
                            4959 Posts
                            Posted: August 13, 2011, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

GA 67180 - 161

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

Middle GA
                              United States
                              Member #42874
                              July 9, 2006
                              3912 Posts
                              Posted: August 13, 2011, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

GA 67180 - 161

LOL I despise the GA5 game so much I didn't even notice it!  Maybe I need to embrace it since most of the numbers I like fall there first lol!  Good lokking out DTR.