Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Late Entry Ping, just in Full Moon Time

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lesonook.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
south florida
United States
Member #48616
January 3, 2007
1497 Posts
Posted: August 13, 2011, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Everyone -  For your posts, and for all who have taken valuable time to think of me, I am humbled and, in my book, you guys absolutely rock. 

As we head into Fall and Winter, my favorite times of the year, I feel strongly it's time to start shaking up the numbers and bringing more winners to more players here at LP.  Seriously, winners are typically very, very happy people.  Being way too much on the serious, introspective, empathic, living-in-my-head side of things, I really do appreciate happy people.

As a final thought this early Sat a.m., the numbers 1 and 7 and/or 8 are just not letting go these last few days.  Even as I post here, they are in play.  In Tarot, the 17 card is The Star - a message about giving back, friendship, and balance.  When I see this card, I think of rain, water in general, and I know I'm being reminded to watch the astrological events unfolding in order to find the answers I seek.  Perhaps the 177/117 traveler is coming by to visit, or 1717/1777/1117 will show up.   But where is the 8?  It's in there, I swear, somewhere.  And if the message wasn't broad enough, Bird on a Wire is 1,1,1,1,1,1,1. 

So, find what rings true for you, win today, and be happy - hopefully in that order!   J

Jake, you have done it again.......Deleware evening 8/13  7711..... and you were just mentioning  Deleware..... I hope you had this!!!

"Insert  somewhat cryptic,sarcastic quote aimed at an imaginary enemy here" Sun Smiley

dover delaware
    United States
    Member #4466
    April 26, 2004
    1191 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2011, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

wahhhh   i no have  lesonook maybe they let 177 or 711 come lesonook

dover delaware
      United States
      Member #4466
      April 26, 2004
      1191 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2011, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

so what i do now i could really really use a hit drat drat drat  i had to work 10  hrs today and forgot to play number  lesonook

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        south florida
        United States
        Member #48616
        January 3, 2007
        1497 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2011, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

sorry to hear that lesonook.. and sorry for the DELAWARE  misspelling....Confused

"Insert  somewhat cryptic,sarcastic quote aimed at an imaginary enemy here" Sun Smiley

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
          Middle GA
          United States
          Member #42874
          July 9, 2006
          3912 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2011, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Great call Jake!!!  Sorry you missed it lesonook.  With this RetroMerc, numbers sometimes fall so fast you don't have a chance to play them!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

dover delaware
            United States
            Member #4466
            April 26, 2004
            1191 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2011, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

so what should i play on sunday your 2020 is in my workout hint maybe?  lesonook

Bahamas
              Member #82537
              November 16, 2009
              37 Posts
              Posted: August 14, 2011, 3:50 am - IP Logged

good call on 7711, what do you see for today?

Middle GA
                United States
                Member #42874
                July 9, 2006
                3912 Posts
                Posted: August 14, 2011, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

JAKE!!! You know you have been missed.  I promise you that Thursday morning as I pulled into work, my car was "attacked" by dragonflies, lol.  Oh how they danced and fluttered about the hood of my car and windshield...there were 3 of them.  I said to myself, either GA is about to get a repeat of the DF#s (we got 4040 8/7eve and 350 8/8eve) or Jake is going to be around LP soon.

Well look what has happened!!!  I just love it when things like this take place. Thanks for your insight and blessings as usual and I hope you have been doing well. Lovies

And one of the DF#s also returned to GA with a DTR substitution!  Last night's C4...4480.  8=0

Middle GA
                  United States
                  Member #42874
                  July 9, 2006
                  3912 Posts
                  Posted: August 14, 2011, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

GA EVE 717!  Excellent Jake!  I hope my fellow Georgia players caught that.  Toney725...you were just tallking about 117...I hope you got it!  I sat out the evening game. PHOOEY!

dover delaware
                    United States
                    Member #4466
                    April 26, 2004
                    1191 Posts
                    Posted: August 14, 2011, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

446  and 2236 no have i need a gosh darn hit  lesonook delaware