Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Love New York September

Topic closed. 3626 replies. Last post 5 years ago by WIN$.

Page 100 of 242
PrintE-mailLink
blissychrissy's avatar - bleach17
new york
Panama
Member #106784
February 24, 2011
2626 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2011, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

We  are there Chrissy, the devil is in the details(somebody real old told me that.LOL)  If we remember  the  rules everydraw  we  will  get  it more

often.    Always flip  6'  and 9  even if it is a pair.   Check our numbers with the  index  and tj's list.  Consider the mirror everyday. 1 up 1 down.  I  knew the

52's were  due  and  I  was thinking  542  hard  but  glad I mirrored the  4.    524=529 . I agree with you.

we are going to get our one number im sure.. i pm'ed tj and he told me about the 29 and we were searching for others this morning that would be on tha same page. i saw tj's box and saw you had 25 so i was happy about that we gotta put our pairs together like tj says

Gogetem30's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
    NY
    United States
    Member #111347
    May 23, 2011
    2131 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2011, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

i want to see what happens if i put these numbers together? waiting to see what everyone else has

digits 2 and 6 for evening

pairs for evening compare to tjs list

40 45 48 43 09 06

like your pairs and digit for tonite chrissy especially that 43 i see that one coming soon.

jewels67's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
      new york, ny
      United States
      Member #109129
      April 6, 2011
      994 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2011, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

liking

new york
        Panama
        Member #106784
        February 24, 2011
        2626 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2011, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

like your pairs and digit for tonite chrissy especially that 43 i see that one coming soon.

thanks gogetem im working on having at least one pair that im "sure" about for each draw 56 was the last one but i see they flipped the "6" on me now i see "40" so it maybe be that or they could mirror it so lets watch out. thx for the confrimation though

Golgo13's avatar - Goolag
          Orange County, New York
          United States
          Member #140
          March 10, 2002
          6925 Posts
          Posted: September 14, 2011, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Here is some info from my double tracking charts that i would like to post. I wanted to see if i could also anticipate a double showing as front pairs and back pairs using the charting rules that i have for anticipating a double. I have seen a couple of good results but we all know that could be a fluke, so i'm going to put the info here and maybe for a couple of weeks see what the outcome is. I will now try to update chart after each draw. I will indicate at the bottom of the chart if there has been a change or not.

I will list the doubles that has the highest chance of showing down to the lowest in that order.

First column will have the "level of anticipation" for that double to show.

Second column will have the "level of anticipation" for that double to show as front pair.

Third column will have the "level of anticipation" for that double to show as back pair.

Will be updated after 9/14 eve draw.

Doubles    Show      FP        BP

55         9       2      5

33         5       0      0

22         4       0      7

00         2       0      0

44         2       3      0

88         0       0      8

66         0       2      0

99         0       6      2

11         0       0      0

77         0       4      5

Updated changes:

Double 00 Show level upgraded from 0 to 2. (correction)

Double 33 Show level upgraded from 4 to 5.

Double 44 Show level upgraded from 0 to 2.

Side note: After reaching level 9 (Show) it took only 4 draws for double 7's to show. This evening will be the 3rd draw for double 5's since reaching level 9 (Show).

The Panther hunts for more!

tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
            New York
            United States
            Member #94252
            July 16, 2010
            21917 Posts
            Posted: September 14, 2011, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Yeap! I'm loving the XX9 for MIDDAY! 459,549 looks so easy I can taste it! lol 489, 289 early...hmmmm... That would account for some things. Notice the 3 day pattern on front pairs? Makes 45, 54 the way to lean! Good Luck! 

Good  call  on the  59  pair  here.  I like the fact  that you are just  posting 1 or 2 numbers.  This is what we need.  xx9= 259.  Keep it coming!

We  knew the 52  was  coming and did not know the last digit.   xx9  and 25 = 259.

I agree that is how you make 30k is only a couple numbers.....and I do love that approach,   I did tell you mkn2929 about the 29 pair didnt I?  Wished I had spent more time working on it...........and look your name has 2929 incredible.......great work, lets nail this thing down,  30k sounds like a nice goal to me...christmas is coming....

Keep the good work up MKN

Sun Smiley

new york
              Panama
              Member #106784
              February 24, 2011
              2626 Posts
              Posted: September 14, 2011, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

liking

jewels has the 43 pair thx

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: September 14, 2011, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

nice job bigs on your box hit so much thing to remember when playign a number you like try to mirror it try to play 1 up1 down always flip the number even thogh these are good thing to know not all of us when we play our number either online or at the store is thinking all at once maybe i should do all those thing when playing my number plus its more money out your pocket  to cover all those way around your fav number which a lot of us dont have at the time b.c were just short on cash and can only limit to this amount of number to play you know what i mean, but it is a really good tip to know when we are playing our number to know thks big. Great work posting upcoming pairs to play you been hot this week thks a lot bigs.

Thank you  GO! Our goal is to get it down to  1 to 4 numbers to play each draw. This way everyone can afford it  and make a profit. I  had a great

run this last week so can kick more and cover more.  Yet  playing  alot of numbers is pointless.  I posted in the bahamas  thread budget numbers.

Normally  I play Just 4 numbers each  day.   I feel  if  we can just pick  1 pair we all agree on  and find the last digit we will all crack this thing. Once

we identify  that  pair or numbers that is when we apply the rules.   LIke this  morning  alot of  people   had  54  pair.  I posted the  52  due.

We should have  said  TJ got the  59.  54  everyone  likes  and  52  is due.   We also  had  3 people post the 205.  Tj pointed out the 29, yesterday eve.

WE  should not be playing alot of numbers. It will  take us working together  and reading each others post to get  this  done. We can do it.

I make a checklist next to my computer.  hot pairs/what due/ etc..,   Before I press the purchase button  I go thru the rules. I  always have

my Main  number  the other  3  are just versions of that.   I feel  you on a budget,  we  live the same lives just different in our  appearance. LOL

If I got it down to  1 rule  that was important. Go with what you feel!  How many times do you listen to someone else  and they are wrong.

You  are right.  Enough about the rules, Let's winbig

new york
                  Panama
                  Member #106784
                  February 24, 2011
                  2626 Posts
                  Posted: September 14, 2011, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

bigdsing you are such a blessing to this room you are teaching me to be disciplined. Order with everything in life is keyWink

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: September 14, 2011, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

bigdsing you are such a blessing to this room you are teaching me to be disciplined. Order with everything in life is keyWink

Thank you Chrissy, we  love this game win or lose. We  can all get better  at it by working together.

Orange County, New York
                      United States
                      Member #140
                      March 10, 2002
                      6925 Posts
                      Posted: September 14, 2011, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

9/14 Mid and eve

552-558-556-550 .50 combo each.

555 .50 straight.

052 $1.00 box

Ok These are what i'm going to play in a few minutes. Will confirm when tickets are in hand.

Well as everyone knows by now i'm chasing double 5's. And i just missed with my 552. And since i have the same picks in for tonight i will have to say that these are my pairs: 55-52-58-56-50

Let me see if i can think like NYL and try to screw someone who is playing double 5's...of course lets jerk him around and switch the 56 pair to 06 and add a 5 to make 506! LOL wouldnt surprise me one bit! Good luck to all!

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: September 14, 2011, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Well as everyone knows by now i'm chasing double 5's. And i just missed with my 552. And since i have the same picks in for tonight i will have to say that these are my pairs: 55-52-58-56-50

Let me see if i can think like NYL and try to screw someone who is playing double 5's...of course lets jerk him around and switch the 56 pair to 06 and add a 5 to make 506! LOL wouldnt surprise me one bit! Good luck to all!

The sad thing is you are dead on, because if you look at  the past week , that has happened too many times.  56  is in the Index  and 52  could  repeat

562  is 1 digit  away from from your 552  hmmmmmm

new york
                          Panama
                          Member #106784
                          February 24, 2011
                          2626 Posts
                          Posted: September 14, 2011, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

The sad thing is you are dead on, because if you look at  the past week , that has happened too many times.  56  is in the Index  and 52  could  repeat

62 pair is a good option for me tonight also because sometime my 2 digits like to come together for a double stuffed ok good we are going to put this thing togetherBig Smile

Orange County, New York
                            United States
                            Member #140
                            March 10, 2002
                            6925 Posts
                            Posted: September 14, 2011, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Thats right big, and the 529 was one digit away from my 025 play also but we cant fall prey to their games and must stay within our betting boundaries and thats exactly why i put in that scenario because we are hip to the games that they play. I just need to get on tj's $30k christmas list somehow!   Noel     Naughty

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: September 14, 2011, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

we are going to get our one number im sure.. i pm'ed tj and he told me about the 29 and we were searching for others this morning that would be on tha same page. i saw tj's box and saw you had 25 so i was happy about that we gotta put our pairs together like tj says

i looked at that  page  again  and i saw  the 906.  I think  the 69  is in the index.  I also  saw  18.

Page 100 of 242