Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Love New York September

Topic closed. 3626 replies. Last post 5 years ago by WIN$.

Page 135 of 242
PrintE-mailLink
Peter00's avatar - 82895 253-infinity-gauntlet_super.jpg
ny,ny
United States
Member #111563
May 28, 2011
747 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2011, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

sorry, i have never been more wrong in my life , when i said no way 5 or 0;

again,, sorry

atlas shrugged.

blissychrissy's avatar - bleach17
    new york
    Panama
    Member #106784
    February 24, 2011
    2626 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2011, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

pairs for evening compare to tjs list

97 86 98 96 78 76

two faves in bold

joeyd's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      oswego NY
      United States
      Member #64315
      August 24, 2008
      1626 Posts
      Posted: September 17, 2011, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

the winning midday numbers is right their in joeyd position chart she post for longest out in midday 458 great job look they came back with the 58 back pair and put the 4 in the first positon another #gimme#" as i called it. thanks for the info joeyd really like that chart good thing to know if you want narrow your pairs down.

YES that was a gimme number Tj !  my sat. to sat chart had the 48 pr as due to hit with the # 5 too !Bash Need a kick in the butt for missing that one ! (lol)

Moving on to tonite's drawing .  458 makes these pairs  48-45-58 The pairs have got to repeat soon . Now at 39 draws with no repeat pairs . And the double 5's are overdue too . Maybe 855 or 455 tonite ?

tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
        New York
        United States
        Member #94252
        July 16, 2010
        21885 Posts
        Posted: September 17, 2011, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

the winning midday numbers is right their in joeyd position chart she post for longest out in midday 458 great job look they came back with the 58 back pair and put the 4 in the first positon another #gimme#" as i called it. thanks for the info joeyd really like that chart good thing to know if you want narrow your pairs down.

YES that was a gimme number Tj !  my sat. to sat chart had the 48 pr as due to hit with the # 5 too !Bash Need a kick in the butt for missing that one ! (lol)

Moving on to tonite's drawing .  458 makes these pairs  48-45-58 The pairs have got to repeat soon . Now at 39 draws with no repeat pairs . And the double 5's are overdue too . Maybe 855 or 455 tonite ?

Might had been a give me number, but not many got it by the looks,  I expected differently for sure......however that is the 3rd time we saw 85 in 3 days so it could be expected.....

Onward....

Good Luck Tonite Everyone!

Tj

Sun Smiley

Golgo13's avatar - Goolag
          Orange County, New York
          United States
          Member #140
          March 10, 2002
          6925 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2011, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Here is some info from my double tracking charts that i would like to post. I wanted to see if i could also anticipate a double showing as front pairs and back pairs using the charting rules that i have for anticipating a double. I have seen a couple of good results but we all know that could be a fluke, so i'm going to put the info here and maybe for a couple of weeks see what the outcome is. I will now try to update chart after each draw. I will indicate at the bottom of the chart if there has been a change or not.

I will list the doubles that has the highest chance of showing down to the lowest in that order.

First column will have the "level of anticipation" for that double to show.

Second column will have the "level of anticipation" for that double to show as front pair.

Third column will have the "level of anticipation" for that double to show as back pair.

Will be updated after 9/17 eve draw.

Doubles    Show      FP        BP

55        10      2      5

33         5       0      0

22         5       0      7

00         2       2      0

44         2       3      0

88         0       0      8

66         0       2      0

99         0       6      2

11         0       0      0

77         0       4      0

Updated changes:

Double 22 Show level upgraded from 4 to 5.

The Panther hunts for more!

Golgo13's avatar - Goolag
            Orange County, New York
            United States
            Member #140
            March 10, 2002
            6925 Posts
            Posted: September 17, 2011, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

9/17 eve

Had no time to crunch numbers so i just threw yesterdays playslip for tonight just to be in it:

155-355-455-955 All $ .50 combo

555 $ .50 Straight

255-655-755-855-055 All $ .50 box

And to even out my plays for $10 i am adding:

994-944 $ .50 box

The Panther hunts for more!

New York
              United States
              Member #103600
              January 4, 2011
              3984 Posts
              Posted: September 17, 2011, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Forward: Most due sums- 27, 17, 21, 7, and 6. Only sums that match are 17 and 27- can't get the 999 unless you played in advance- leaves sum 17.

Played the sum 17 heaviest and played as 854; should have backed up with long-missing midday 4 digit in 1st position but didn't! This was a straight play by NYL- numbers are doing what they should- very balanced play. I have a very bad feeling that 999 will drop tonight- the long missing 9 digit at night showed last night and this sometimes opens the flood gates; I got it 1x a couple of days ago but would like to have it heavier. Will study night draw later. Good luck

mkn2929's avatar - money house.jpg
                Northport, NY
                United States
                Member #69923
                January 19, 2009
                125 Posts
                Posted: September 17, 2011, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Might had been a give me number, but not many got it by the looks,  I expected differently for sure......however that is the 3rd time we saw 85 in 3 days so it could be expected.....

Onward....

Good Luck Tonite Everyone!

Tj

Hey TJ, Joey...well, who really expected the 4? I know I mentioned that I was looking for it last night to possibly upset the 5 but that was combo specific, however, I called the 589, the nine looked much better to me and win or lose it was the right call.

Sometimes you have to give yourselves a break, Everyone should be congratulated, great effort, hindsight is always 20-20! .

What I could have done and should have done was to just call the 58 pair, Joey asked for input when liking the 8, I agreed and I figured the 5 might not be done in MID and sure enough it wasn't. Moving on to evening:

I see the X8X, so  688-886, 668-866, 778-877, 788-887, and Joeys chart likes 677-776, 667-766.  I always reverse doubles just in case it doubles off the wrong way. Good Luck!

Disclaimer: Past results are always an indication of future performances! 

I Agree!

loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
                  Orangutan Forest
                  United States
                  Member #95128
                  August 4, 2010
                  12765 Posts
                  Posted: September 17, 2011, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Kejana 48 had nice hit in del.  on the board  3126 x55  whats that like 150k now thats a hit.Banana

dogHondo

New York
                    United States
                    Member #103600
                    January 4, 2011
                    3984 Posts
                    Posted: September 17, 2011, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

sorry, i have never been more wrong in my life , when i said no way 5 or 0;

again,, sorry

It's all good Peter00- we are all giving our best shot here and everyone's input is appreciated. Dream Team members get to do what we want to with it when we see it, but please don't stifle your views- we all have an equal shot of being right. NYL has been favoring 00 on Saturdays so your moniker may be prescient for tonight. Good luck.

jewels67's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
                      new york, ny
                      United States
                      Member #109129
                      April 6, 2011
                      994 Posts
                      Posted: September 17, 2011, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

It's all good Peter00- we are all giving our best shot here and everyone's input is appreciated. Dream Team members get to do what we want to with it when we see it, but please don't stifle your views- we all have an equal shot of being right. NYL has been favoring 00 on Saturdays so your moniker may be prescient for tonight. Good luck.

i agree

jewels67's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
                        new york, ny
                        United States
                        Member #109129
                        April 6, 2011
                        994 Posts
                        Posted: September 17, 2011, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

i like the 00 and 07

New York
                          United States
                          Member #103600
                          January 4, 2011
                          3984 Posts
                          Posted: September 17, 2011, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Root sum 7 (sums 7, 16, and 25) has not played nights in Sept. Root sum 2 (sums 2, 11, and 20) longest out overall. Sums 6, 7, and 21 are all overdue a little-nothing glaring. sums 7 and 21 each played 1x in August when slightly over 2x would have been statistically pure and have not yet played in September. 16 sum is always underplayed so can support its play any draw and sums 13 and 14 should hit the most any 31-day cycle and have each played 2x so far in September; 14 has been a little more underplayed of late compared to 13. After August, if you have a choice of higher or lower sum, higher sum could be more likely in September as lower sums ruled August. A lot of 16 sum longest out options- could be worth a gander.

blissychrissy's avatar - bleach17
                            new york
                            Panama
                            Member #106784
                            February 24, 2011
                            2626 Posts
                            Posted: September 17, 2011, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Forward: Most due sums- 27, 17, 21, 7, and 6. Only sums that match are 17 and 27- can't get the 999 unless you played in advance- leaves sum 17.

Played the sum 17 heaviest and played as 854; should have backed up with long-missing midday 4 digit in 1st position but didn't! This was a straight play by NYL- numbers are doing what they should- very balanced play. I have a very bad feeling that 999 will drop tonight- the long missing 9 digit at night showed last night and this sometimes opens the flood gates; I got it 1x a couple of days ago but would like to have it heavier. Will study night draw later. Good luck

great call long odds!!!Party

i like doubles tonight too mkn and jewels and tj has all of those doubles in his pairs  to watch for

New York
                              United States
                              Member #103600
                              January 4, 2011
                              3984 Posts
                              Posted: September 17, 2011, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

food for thought- mkn2929 has x8x as favored play.

If a longest out front pair plays, the only x8 option is 98 so your play is 98x.

If a longest out back pair option plays, the three 8x options are 83, 84, and 88 so your plays could be x83, x84, and x88.

x84 gets you a draw-to-draw pair repeat. 98x gets you an eve-to-eve draw repeat. x88 obviously gets you a double.

988 gets you both front and back and root sum 7 (they already played 979, would they throw two sum 25's in one month?- near-term history says no).

tj's longest out has 183 981 883 or 388 188 and 989.

If I were to play with my chased sums, I'd have 283, 383, 184, 284, 984, 588, and 983.

(didn't mean to confuse anyone- I think I confused myself- thought I'd investigate and got carried away).

Page 135 of 242