Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Love New York September

Topic closed. 3626 replies. Last post 5 years ago by WIN$.

Page 139 of 242
PrintE-mailLink
tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
New York
United States
Member #94252
July 16, 2010
21884 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2011, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

thats awesome tj smart play  party timePartyand calender playing is the best anyone says different they dont know what theyre doing lol!

watch the other ones I told you a few more days.....they have the same setup almost but I see 0 5 there......and yes the calendar had I followed my own instincts this week I would of had one great week,  from here out, I am posting the index and following my own way of getting numbers it works best for me... the calendar is the most effective tool I have used to this date and only recently have I really been seeing more and more...incredible.......just go back to PA and look at their first Saturday of the month...

Sun Smiley

Golgo13's avatar - Goolag
    Orange County, New York
    United States
    Member #140
    March 10, 2002
    6925 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2011, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Here is some info from my double tracking charts that i would like to post. I wanted to see if i could also anticipate a double showing as front pairs and back pairs using the charting rules that i have for anticipating a double. I have seen a couple of good results but we all know that could be a fluke, so i'm going to put the info here and maybe for a couple of weeks see what the outcome is. I will now try to update chart after each draw. I will indicate at the bottom of the chart if there has been a change or not.

I will list the doubles that has the highest chance of showing down to the lowest in that order.

First column will have the "level of anticipation" for that double to show.

Second column will have the "level of anticipation" for that double to show as front pair.

Third column will have the "level of anticipation" for that double to show as back pair.

Will be updated after 9/17 eve draw.

Doubles    Show      FP        BP

55        10      2      5

33         5       0      0

22         5       0      7

00         2       2      0

44         2       3      0

88         0       0      8

66         0       2      0

99         0       6      2

11         0       0      0

77         0       4      0

Updated changes:

Double 22 Show level upgraded from 4 to 5.

Well that was quick...an upgrade and then a hit.

The Panther hunts for more!

New York
      United States
      Member #94252
      July 16, 2010
      21884 Posts
      Posted: September 17, 2011, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Well that was quick...an upgrade and then a hit.

Nice work,  I like the 88 pair also

Sun Smiley

mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
        Brooklyn, NY
        United States
        Member #113973
        July 20, 2011
        13053 Posts
        Posted: September 17, 2011, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

watch the other ones I told you a few more days.....they have the same setup almost but I see 0 5 there......and yes the calendar had I followed my own instincts this week I would of had one great week,  from here out, I am posting the index and following my own way of getting numbers it works best for me... the calendar is the most effective tool I have used to this date and only recently have I really been seeing more and more...incredible.......just go back to PA and look at their first Saturday of the month...

I am now determined to learn how to use the calendar more!  I am still learning to look for clues.  I guess it will just take time........

blissychrissy's avatar - bleach17
          new york
          Panama
          Member #106784
          February 24, 2011
          2626 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2011, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Thats what i told you this week that day you saw the 85 and everyone was seeing different stick with your own numbers dont "make" yourself see what others are seeing. My mom always tells me let the numbers speak to me dont speak to them. I also played your number you gave me (holding #) tonight too and some others i didnt like but played because i "saw" them was one number off with the 225 i had in. Doubles were a sure thing today though about to go look at pa right calendars right now DREAM TEAM lets nail it midday Thx tj

Ness711's avatar - Lottery-019.jpg
            Brooklyn,NY
            United States
            Member #106324
            February 17, 2011
            3371 Posts
            Posted: September 17, 2011, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

WTG Ness, when I saw you had posted that I had seen the 22 pair thought it could be 229 220 226 and sure enough, but I didnt hold it...

GOOD FOR YOU...

Party

Thanks TJ , When I look at my quick pick plus mirrored the 776. Just had to buy it. Should put as much money on it as the 776. But I will take it.

Brooklyn,NY
              United States
              Member #106324
              February 17, 2011
              3371 Posts
              Posted: September 17, 2011, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

congrats nessParty

Thanks, Jewels

loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
                Orangutan Forest
                United States
                Member #95128
                August 4, 2010
                12764 Posts
                Posted: September 17, 2011, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

pa got my 7170 ,....and ga got my 948 as 894,........boy oh boy I  hope they come this way also.soon .lol

dogHondo

Brooklyn,NY
                  United States
                  Member #106324
                  February 17, 2011
                  3371 Posts
                  Posted: September 17, 2011, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

sure was and i was all over that 88 33 83 you have up there but i told you today everytime you post that list a double comes out lolCheers i also have a feeling our trip was snatched from us tonight i also thought for sure the 03 would finally come oh well

congrats on your win ness!!Party

Thanks, blissychrissy

Brooklyn,NY
                    United States
                    Member #106324
                    February 17, 2011
                    3371 Posts
                    Posted: September 17, 2011, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Quick picks for midday 294 142

Golgo13's avatar - Goolag
                      Orange County, New York
                      United States
                      Member #140
                      March 10, 2002
                      6925 Posts
                      Posted: September 17, 2011, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Here is some info from my double tracking charts that i would like to post. I wanted to see if i could also anticipate a double showing as front pairs and back pairs using the charting rules that i have for anticipating a double. I have seen a couple of good results but we all know that could be a fluke, so i'm going to put the info here and maybe for a couple of weeks see what the outcome is. I will now try to update chart after each draw. I will indicate at the bottom of the chart if there has been a change or not.

I will list the doubles that has the highest chance of showing down to the lowest in that order.

First column will have the "level of anticipation" for that double to show.

Second column will have the "level of anticipation" for that double to show as front pair.

Third column will have the "level of anticipation" for that double to show as back pair.

Will be updated after 9/18 mid draw.

Doubles    Show      FP        BP

55        10      2      5

33         5       0      0

00         2       2      0

44         2       3      0

88         0       0      8

66         0       2      0

99         0       6      2

11         0       0      0

77         0       4      0

22         0       0      7

Updated changes:

Double 22 Show level downgraded from 5 to 0. (226)

The Panther hunts for more!

loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
                        Orangutan Forest
                        United States
                        Member #95128
                        August 4, 2010
                        12764 Posts
                        Posted: September 17, 2011, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Quick picks for midday 294 142

I got these qp's today 246,264 for mid and 264 again for eve.Looks like a pattern w/ Ness 's numbers

I also got a 924 qp,.... just checking my tickets

dogHondo

blissychrissy's avatar - bleach17
                          new york
                          Panama
                          Member #106784
                          February 24, 2011
                          2626 Posts
                          Posted: September 17, 2011, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

I got these qp's today 246,264 for mid and 264 again for eve.Looks like a pattern w/ Ness 's numbers

I also got a 924 qp,.... just checking my tickets

wow thats a huge hint then..

pairs midday compare to tjs list and index

20 01 21

2 faves in bold

joeyd's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                            oswego NY
                            United States
                            Member #64315
                            August 24, 2008
                            1625 Posts
                            Posted: September 17, 2011, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Very nice call on the 22 pr Tj !   

You do a GREAT job at picking winning numbers !

Your calander system works SO well , you should stick with what you are good at and that is using the index and the calender . My methods are different from yours and I hope I had nothing to do with you not having a good winning week. I wish i knew more about how you use the calender , But I think I will with time . I post everything here to try and help us all to find each and every winning number . I hope your luck changes with the midday draw tomorrow ! Take care Tj !

New York
                              United States
                              Member #94252
                              July 16, 2010
                              21884 Posts
                              Posted: September 17, 2011, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Very nice call on the 22 pr Tj !   

You do a GREAT job at picking winning numbers !

Your calander system works SO well , you should stick with what you are good at and that is using the index and the calender . My methods are different from yours and I hope I had nothing to do with you not having a good winning week. I wish i knew more about how you use the calender , But I think I will with time . I post everything here to try and help us all to find each and every winning number . I hope your luck changes with the midday draw tomorrow ! Take care Tj !

joeyd you had nothing to do with my choices, and I love your charts, in reverse could I use your charts to my calendar and what I see in pairs, it would work to alll benefits...

I learned along time ago, go with your intution combined with your sytems, workouts,  and when I say calendar I also use a workout that points a direction....

I had a great week, however it could had been better sticking with I do best......you have had several hits so what you do is working, just keep it up!  We all have our own style and method...I just need to stay with what works for me....

Keep up the great work joeyd....

Tj

Sun Smiley

Page 139 of 242