Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania: 9/1 - 9/30/2011

Topic closed. 881 replies. Last post 5 years ago by roxb.

Page 6 of 59
PrintE-mailLink
United States
United States
Member #60097
April 5, 2008
3958 Posts
Posted: September 2, 2011, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Luckyshoes, you posted 416 on June 15th and a few other times this summer...............it was a good long range prediction.  And your 417 also came out this summer; very good call with what would hit with the 41 pair!

PartyDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumParty

Big Wins For All!

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
    PA
    United States
    Member #69849
    January 18, 2009
    14882 Posts
    Posted: September 2, 2011, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Dee, WTG for having it listed STRAIGHT!! Nice job and still OUTSTANDING lists!!

PartyParty

I went for the digit 9 too right along with you, I played the 9's 993 930 and so on and so on lol I even played a lot around the 46 and wished it

could have been 436...or 476..yada, yada, yada.

Dee, that's what makes you a great poster...I'm happy you keep your sense of humor, we all need it for a variety of reasons these days. Big Smile

I read this and laughed: right church, wrong pew...I hate to say this in the same sentence but...Red Eyes I got a qp tonight for tomorrow and it is:

I got 4 more and they are: 119, 460, 279, 989 < that's where all the nines are..in qp's cause they sure ain't givin' em in the night draw.

I think they're going to pull the 911..I'm putting it in ss for the week because soon, it'll be one that's cut off often.

Well thank you dr65.....I sure hope that list has some more good wins on it...cause now my w/o is back in order I might have to repost them or add to them....now that the drama is over with and everyone is settle down now.....good to see that this day turned out GREAT for everyone....and everyone seems happy...

Oh...no...dr65 some more good qp's.....oh...boy....I can't wait to play them....about that 666....weeelll...I might just take a pass on that one.....lol...no...I'll see how it fits in with my w/o....as for the other ones....hmmmm...they look like they could be a winner....well if you mirror your 911 dr...it is  466...LOL....and you have the 279...didn't...tj2win just say we are looking at the 27 pair soon......now that just might be a winner also.....if you look at your qp and mirror them you would be surprised at the numbers you get and alot of times they are winners...like your 460 when mirrored is  915....hmmm not a bad looking number...I'll have to check it out in the w/o.....

Well thank you very much dr65 for sharing this input ...now to get back to the w/o and see what I can produce for tomorrow...being it is a Holiday Weekend....so be prepared to have anything throwed at you by GUS....LOL

If anyone else wants to share their QP's...please register them with dr65....Green laugh

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22971 Posts
      Posted: September 3, 2011, 12:32 am - IP Logged

LOL!! I can't pass on a goodie like that 666...I don't have to replay it boxed, it's all right there! Unless of course I want to flip the whole flipping

thing and make it 999...that might work too, maybe I'll flip my wig and put some extra on it. Personally, I think the 27 might come in as 271/127

jgilm said something earlier about posting his quick picks..I think that's a great idea because they do lend some info and insight into some things.

They won't always come straight but there have been plenty of times where they showed 2 days out what was coming as a boxed number.

I'll post what I get and along with jgilm, maybe they can do others some good too, I don't mind getting them and in fact look forward to what they

show...I was surprised though with that 666 alright.

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        phila pa
        United States
        Member #25770
        November 11, 2005
        4633 Posts
        Posted: September 3, 2011, 8:35 am - IP Logged

I GAVE THE QUICK PICKS A TRY

HERE THEY ARE FOR ALL TO CHECK

542-959-445-115-908-877-286- 50-50 0N ALL GOOD LUCK  I REALLY LIKE 542 AND 286 MAY S/B THEM

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22971 Posts
          Posted: September 3, 2011, 9:14 am - IP Logged

I GAVE THE QUICK PICKS A TRY

HERE THEY ARE FOR ALL TO CHECK

542-959-445-115-908-877-286- 50-50 0N ALL GOOD LUCK  I REALLY LIKE 542 AND 286 MAY S/B THEM

jojo look at the 99's and the 11's I think something is up there wow and love that 286 also and your 542 matches what I've been seeing in

regular work outs. I was going between that one, 142 and 145.

I hope something solid there with the 11..I got 119 in mine and that 111 was hitting the all states...maybe we get 999.

Thank you jojo and good luck today!

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #79502
            September 2, 2009
            6396 Posts
            Posted: September 3, 2011, 9:22 am - IP Logged

Luckyshoes, you posted 416 on June 15th and a few other times this summer...............it was a good long range prediction.  And your 417 also came out this summer; very good call with what would hit with the 41 pair!

PartyDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumParty

Keystone ! how nice of you to take note of that. Guess that was my Johnny Carson impressions when he played the all- knowing swami  lol

Always Good Luck to you   : )

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

jgilm102's avatar - LK Philadelphia_Flyers-2.gif
              SE PA
              United States
              Member #111861
              June 4, 2011
              216 Posts
              Posted: September 3, 2011, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Good morning fellow posters! Dee, wtg on the 416 post last night, I wasted a lot of money on that number and I was sorry to see it hit when I didn't have a dime on it!! Played it for the winter and spring and the beginning of summer straight every day and of course when I jump off it it pops but that's life...

Seeing the 16 and 19 everywhere I look for the midday draw... Like sum 10 or 15 to follow yesterday's 18. Looks to me like we are ready to catch a run of root sum 1, 3, 6, 9 for midday so watch out for any of those that pop up in your w/o's.

Also 11/13 draws have produced an odd digit in first position. I think it's time for the even's to catch up starting today!

019/091/910, 613/631/361, 168 superstraight are big plays today

Also like 690/069, 291/912, 261/621

Good luck today everyone catch a big one!

398 398 398 398 398

United States
                Member #92933
                June 17, 2010
                651 Posts
                Posted: September 3, 2011, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Good afternoon! My QP's today were sort of fun. I marked on playslips numbers 0-9 and QP the other two, I got:

001, 123, 213, 344, 456, 590, 660, 719, 809, 905 (123, 213-590, 095 the same boxed)

And 5 SS QP's 112, 390, 609, 004, 710

10 50/50 QP's 390, 889, 912, 745, 714, 440, 010, 891, 506, 876.

I did not play one thing other than all QP so we will see what's up at 1:35!! My favorite are 010, 095, 440, 390.

Good Luck and may the force be with you!

United States
                  Member #92933
                  June 17, 2010
                  651 Posts
                  Posted: September 3, 2011, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

No Luck Here

Daily Number
                  Mid-day 09/03/2011    5  2  7
                    United States
                    United States
                    Member #60097
                    April 5, 2008
                    3958 Posts
                    Posted: September 3, 2011, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Well thank you dr65.....I sure hope that list has some more good wins on it...cause now my w/o is back in order I might have to repost them or add to them....now that the drama is over with and everyone is settle down now.....good to see that this day turned out GREAT for everyone....and everyone seems happy...

Oh...no...dr65 some more good qp's.....oh...boy....I can't wait to play them....about that 666....weeelll...I might just take a pass on that one.....lol...no...I'll see how it fits in with my w/o....as for the other ones....hmmmm...they look like they could be a winner....well if you mirror your 911 dr...it is  466...LOL....and you have the 279...didn't...tj2win just say we are looking at the 27 pair soon......now that just might be a winner also.....if you look at your qp and mirror them you would be surprised at the numbers you get and alot of times they are winners...like your 460 when mirrored is  915....hmmm not a bad looking number...I'll have to check it out in the w/o.....

Well thank you very much dr65 for sharing this input ...now to get back to the w/o and see what I can produce for tomorrow...being it is a Holiday Weekend....so be prepared to have anything throwed at you by GUS....LOL

If anyone else wants to share their QP's...please register them with dr65....Green laugh

Dee, good call with the 27 pair.............midday 527!  A repeat but the 27 did show.Party

Big Wins For All!

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #79502
                      September 2, 2009
                      6396 Posts
                      Posted: September 3, 2011, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Straight out of my blog posted yesterday.

Congats Winners  !!!!!

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        phila pa
                        United States
                        Member #25770
                        November 11, 2005
                        4633 Posts
                        Posted: September 3, 2011, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

all of us had some real good numbers both quick picks and our own and the rotten state draws a 527 4x this year ,all repeats this month I am not playing any thing tonight will wait till next week maybe they will be done with there games tired of wasting money .or 1 of my number's will hit and won't have to keep playing it day after day with all the rest .as the saying goes you have as much   chance as a snowball in hell with the draw's  so far this month. good luck all

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22971 Posts
                          Posted: September 3, 2011, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Straight out of my blog posted yesterday.

Congats Winners  !!!!!

Very nice job luckyshoes!!! WTG - Exellent call on 527 STRAIGHT!!!

PartyParty

I didn't know you had a blog but now that I looked, I could become a real sucker for that 922 Embarassed I like it!

Good luck tonight!!

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22971 Posts
                            Posted: September 3, 2011, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

all of us had some real good numbers both quick picks and our own and the rotten state draws a 527 4x this year ,all repeats this month I am not playing any thing tonight will wait till next week maybe they will be done with there games tired of wasting money .or 1 of my number's will hit and won't have to keep playing it day after day with all the rest .as the saying goes you have as much   chance as a snowball in hell with the draw's  so far this month. good luck all

Sometimes I'm not so sure of the day draws, seems they do what they wanna do there..I wonder if those draws are pre-draws where they're

canning 3/4 of what they really draw??

I know we could have had a LOAD of nice numbers and the ones that some of us are waiting on are being discarded..I never did like the time

between the cut off and the actual draw for daytime....it's about 30 minutes...why?? I have no dang clue. 30 minutes is a lot of time to do

what you need to do...The 369 yesterday a qp! I only saw the sum 18 as possible but saw 369 like that, no where. Good thing for the qp but

something is up.

Good luck when these numbers start coming around!!

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22971 Posts
                              Posted: September 3, 2011, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Dee, good call with the 27 pair.............midday 527!  A repeat but the 27 did show.Party

I Agree! I Agree! GREAT JOB DEE!!

I wouldn't doubt you played the whole number either because you like that 237 and I know you like to do the mirror tricks too!!

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!!!

PartyParty

Page 6 of 59