Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Keno Players?

Topic closed. 183 replies. Last post 4 years ago by marcie.

Page 6 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
Economy class
Belgium
Member #123700
February 27, 2012
4035 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2012, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

I had 8/10 a few months ago. We had a few 1 to 6 for 6/6 here. I saw 8/10 for 1 to 10.
I only play 2 combinations average.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34129 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2012, 8:11 am - IP Logged

I had 8/10 a few months ago. We had a few 1 to 6 for 6/6 here. I saw 8/10 for 1 to 10.
    I only play 2 combinations average.

Really, which numbers?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Economy class
      Belgium
      Member #123700
      February 27, 2012
      4035 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2012, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Really, which numbers?

My combinations change.

I did a study of odds and payouts. I also analyse the drawings and use my head too.

If I have ten numbers that are sure to lose, I go for the 0/7 to 0/10 to get €3 for €1.
      I always include hot numbers. When I don't find, I play the smaller picks like 4 to 6, or I don't even play.

Spread 20 numbers on two pick 10 combinations, or spread up to 70 numbers on 7 pick 10 combinations. You will get all 20 right and 50 wrong by playing 70 numbers. The average spread would be 20/7 = 3. That is the worst case scenario.

If you want to play more, you do the same in a different mix. Playing 20 numbers is good as 20 are drawn. To optimize you should play 4 combinations with 20 numbers. You are likely to get 6 to 8 numbers right, so the nicest would be to get 8 in one pick 10 (best case), the 0/10 usually pays.

When you don't know how to mix well, a tip is to spread on groups and last digits. That doesn't mean that you might get a drawing where all numbers are 1 to 20. If you feel that you want to play that, then go for your intuition.

For any lottery, I like to include the hottest number when it failed a few drawings.

When I consider a number or couple for sure, I play it in pick 2 and use the couple as key numbers for bigger combinations. I hardly ever play more than 8 euro on keno.

Probabilities are averages, so it is rarely that. Group Hug

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34129 Posts
        Posted: March 6, 2012, 7:52 am - IP Logged

My combinations change.

I did a study of odds and payouts. I also analyse the drawings and use my head too.

If I have ten numbers that are sure to lose, I go for the 0/7 to 0/10 to get €3 for €1.
        I always include hot numbers. When I don't find, I play the smaller picks like 4 to 6, or I don't even play.

Spread 20 numbers on two pick 10 combinations, or spread up to 70 numbers on 7 pick 10 combinations. You will get all 20 right and 50 wrong by playing 70 numbers. The average spread would be 20/7 = 3. That is the worst case scenario.

If you want to play more, you do the same in a different mix. Playing 20 numbers is good as 20 are drawn. To optimize you should play 4 combinations with 20 numbers. You are likely to get 6 to 8 numbers right, so the nicest would be to get 8 in one pick 10 (best case), the 0/10 usually pays.

When you don't know how to mix well, a tip is to spread on groups and last digits. That doesn't mean that you might get a drawing where all numbers are 1 to 20. If you feel that you want to play that, then go for your intuition.

For any lottery, I like to include the hottest number when it failed a few drawings.

When I consider a number or couple for sure, I play it in pick 2 and use the couple as key numbers for bigger combinations. I hardly ever play more than 8 euro on keno.

Ok Thanks for iinformation  that was really nice of you maybe you will win all 10 one day. Good Luck!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123700
          February 27, 2012
          4035 Posts
          Posted: March 6, 2012, 10:01 am - IP Logged

I once filled in a 8 euro form by mixing around 15 numbers. I didn't win much, forgot to put a cross for playing the whole week.
          The next day 13 of my 15 numbers came out. I would have won over 750 000. The set of numbers kept hitting the rest of the week.
          I was shocked. Similar happened to me for lotto, finally I had a 5/6 in lotto, this year an 8/10 in keno, without playing big wheels.

The pick wasn't a hazard, I played it for a reason. I used VBA, I pick in couples and single numbers mainly.
          Another technique involves the use of a complicated program analysing the analysis.

Keno is fun. Another gaming strategy is playing only with a selection of half of the numbers. That could be for example only odd numbers.
          Average 10 odd numbers are drawn and your chance is 10/35. When there are more odd numbers, your chance can be 13/35.
          Playing pick 5, you might shrink your selection to odd and high. A simple way to play!

Good luck to you too!

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34129 Posts
            Posted: March 6, 2012, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Wow!!

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34129 Posts
              Posted: March 11, 2012, 6:02 am - IP Logged

I haven't been doing much in Keno lately  sometimes I use my dream numbers in Keno. My husband use my dream numbers all the time. this is off the suject but someone won the Jackpot  playing  there dream numbers in the jackpot Mega Million or one of them games.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34129 Posts
                Posted: March 24, 2012, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Check these out for Keno:

03,06,09,10, 11,12,15.16,18,19.20,21,23,24,

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34129 Posts
                  Posted: April 2, 2012, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

That Machine got stuck on me yesterday It took my 5.00 I got it back though the owner called me and told me he got it out the machine. First time that ever happen at the Keno Machine.

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34129 Posts
                    Posted: April 9, 2012, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Just for the Record I got these numbers from Jackpotismine L.P. Member  and I think they are good for Keno any games.

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34129 Posts
                      Posted: April 10, 2012, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

And they were good for any games like I said Jackpotismine.

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34129 Posts
                        Posted: April 11, 2012, 8:43 am - IP Logged

Is anyone Playing Keno these Days!!

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34129 Posts
                          Posted: April 11, 2012, 8:58 am - IP Logged

My combinations change.

I think I will try doing this thanks again! How are you doing with Keno?  haven't been back since my $5.00 got stuck in the machine lol.

Economy class
                            Belgium
                            Member #123700
                            February 27, 2012
                            4035 Posts
                            Posted: April 11, 2012, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

I wrote a new program, it was ment for keno, also does other lotteries.
                            For playing, I did 10 games break even, lotto and keno.

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: April 11, 2012, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Is anyone Playing Keno these Days!!

ha ha! i was doing a search for keno lounges in new york...i couldn't find any in the city...

but i found a link to Gail Howards...tips on winning keno!!

Now i am excited to try keno again...

basically a $2 wheel for five days to start...

mostly repeaters, 0d, 1d, and adjacents....maybe some regular long shots...

i am so excited to try again!!!Hyper

Page 6 of 13