Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A Question for serious Lottery Players

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116083
September 4, 2011
132 Posts
Posted: September 10, 2011, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Ok i have a question i wanna see if any1 has an answer i guarantee u dont have an answer to this.Ok can u tell if this is possible.If u sat at a computer for infinity and typed random numbers could u match a powerball drawing that was drawed on a paticular date could u match it the same way?thhrough all the lines u type one line thought that one line would match the same numbers as the drawing.Can u answer yes or no?Answer it as u may

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2011, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Possibly.

But just because you think you're typing random numbers doesn't mean you really are.

Your motions would probably be too repetitive to cover many of the over 195 million combinations of digits.

And if you had dialup service you'd shoot yourself after a couple hundred entries anyway.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49752 Posts
      Posted: September 11, 2011, 5:28 am - IP Logged

Ok i have a question i wanna see if any1 has an answer i guarantee u dont have an answer to this.Ok can u tell if this is possible.If u sat at a computer for infinity and typed random numbers could u match a powerball drawing that was drawed on a paticular date could u match it the same way?thhrough all the lines u type one line thought that one line would match the same numbers as the drawing.Can u answer yes or no?Answer it as u may

Google It: The answer will be revealed to you!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19826 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2011, 12:36 am - IP Logged

If you were typing the numbers randomly yourself, it could happen if you had no particular numbers in your mind.

If the computer were generating the numbers then maybe because a computer generates pseudo random numbers and their sequence will start repeating if it generates them long enough.  I read some where the formula used in PC's could generate 50,000,000 numbers before it started to repeat their sequences, but that not enough for a game like PowerBall which has  195,000,000 possible combinations.  If the sequence of the numbers you are looking for is on that list then yes, if not then no.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
          If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
          United States
          Member #73903
          April 28, 2009
          1433 Posts
          Posted: September 15, 2011, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

I have actually done this not by sitting and typing for infinity but for only one hour in January 2009 while doing a Power Number workout for a friend, (btw..these were not random numbers) when I was done with the workout I checked the numbers using usamega against the Powerball Lottery game and the numbers matched 5 of 5 with a reverse PB# back in 2005.

The Power Numbers was generated for all individual Florida lottery games including the powerball, my opinion is that if I had met this person years earlier in maybe late 2004 to early 2005, this person would have won a great prize.

So my answer is Absolutely 100% Positivily YES!

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
          Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

waycross ga
            United States
            Member #116752
            September 18, 2011
            1 Posts
            Posted: September 18, 2011, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

if you get 1 number but not the mega ball number do you win anything?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19826 Posts
              Posted: September 18, 2011, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

if you get 1 number but not the mega ball number do you win anything?

No.  What you need to match to get a prize in on the back of each play slip. If you don't match the mega ball numbers then you need to match more than two of the other numbers to win something.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                adelaide sa
                Australia
                Member #37136
                April 11, 2006
                3300 Posts
                Posted: September 19, 2011, 2:13 am - IP Logged

my playing has been called more farcical , than serious.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: September 19, 2011, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

my playing has been called more farcical , than serious.

Try BEANO or Gas-Ex.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke