Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ping for All

Topic closed. 59 replies. Last post 5 years ago by luckyshoes.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: September 11, 2011, 11:02 am - IP Logged

As some of you may recall, I am immensely frustrated by the fact that I constantly receive numbers that typically do fall somewhere, but I simply am not getting them posted in a timely fashion.   For the record here again, I do not as a rule make state-specific predictions.  In fact, I'm not predicting anything.  I am passing along what I'm receiving on a daily basis to anyone who may be like-minded or to whom what I have to say strikes a chord.   Please trust that if I have a dream or intuitive flash in which the message is, for instance, "Tell Florida to play 222"  --  My LP family will be the first to hear the news.  And speaking of dreams, I'm quick to point out there are great dream number catchers here.  I am most comfortable posting key dream points and letting my learned LP friends run with them.

I again voiced my frustration and a wise fellow LP'er suggested starting a thread (Thumbs UpI). 

So, here will be the Ping thread.   As they come, I'm just going to get them posted and it may be that I simply have only time to throw the number out there.  It may also happen that I have to ask someone here at LP to post for me. 

So, off we go!   May what follows bring you abundance, as it is given in the spirit of group effort and sharing the wealth!    Sun Smiley

United States
    Member #2217
    September 1, 2003
    985 Posts
    Posted: September 11, 2011, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Sunday, 09/11/2011 --

741 (QP and heavy pinging)

911 (QP) and 711

718 and 788 still hanging around me.

222 Hard Ping with BOAW constant and the Pisces/Full Moon action about to take place;

999, 111 round out top three on my list.    333 was at the top but not posted in time.

sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
      Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #91636
      May 21, 2010
      2449 Posts
      Posted: September 11, 2011, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

As some of you may recall, I am immensely frustrated by the fact that I constantly receive numbers that typically do fall somewhere, but I simply am not getting them posted in a timely fashion.   For the record here again, I do not as a rule make state-specific predictions.  In fact, I'm not predicting anything.  I am passing along what I'm receiving on a daily basis to anyone who may be like-minded or to whom what I have to say strikes a chord.   Please trust that if I have a dream or intuitive flash in which the message is, for instance, "Tell Florida to play 222"  --  My LP family will be the first to hear the news.  And speaking of dreams, I'm quick to point out there are great dream number catchers here.  I am most comfortable posting key dream points and letting my learned LP friends run with them.

I again voiced my frustration and a wise fellow LP'er suggested starting a thread (Thumbs UpI). 

So, here will be the Ping thread.   As they come, I'm just going to get them posted and it may be that I simply have only time to throw the number out there.  It may also happen that I have to ask someone here at LP to post for me. 

So, off we go!   May what follows bring you abundance, as it is given in the spirit of group effort and sharing the wealth!    Sun Smiley

Thanks Jake!!Patriot

Cool

United States
        Member #89143
        March 31, 2010
        2120 Posts
        Posted: September 11, 2011, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jake!!Patriot

I Agree!

middle Georgia
          United States
          Member #1893
          July 20, 2003
          1868 Posts
          Posted: September 11, 2011, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Jake, I like the idea of your own thread!  Now, maybe I won't miss a post and hopefully I'll get a nice hit!!   Thank you so much.

maggie   See Ya!

Of all the joys life can bring, remembrance is the sweetest thing.

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
            South Florida
            United States
            Member #81890
            November 1, 2009
            4959 Posts
            Posted: September 11, 2011, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jake,

Thanks and be$t of luck to you. I like seeing your post because I know I have a great chance of winning with the 178 - 0178 combo....Each time you post I head to the store for 718 - 0718 combo, just the thought of you is a reminder for me to get those #s.  I will be doing that shortly, buying them for the week to ensure I do not miss a hit....Blue Angel

222 I thank youBlue Angel

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
              Atlanta, GA
              United States
              Member #91636
              May 21, 2010
              2449 Posts
              Posted: September 11, 2011, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Jake, I like the idea of your own thread!  Now, maybe I won't miss a post and hopefully I'll get a nice hit!!   Thank you so much.

maggie   See Ya!

Im agree whole- heartedly- i look forward to everytime Jake posts.  I will be the first to let you know that I will include all your post in the dream tracker posts- if you dont object. Its out of pure respect and admiration.  Your perspective is always welcome and appreciated.

Florida1-5-37-1-4 Hopefully your friends in FL caught wind that you were pinging this number hard.

Cool

increase's avatar - focus
                VA
                United States
                Member #54828
                August 31, 2007
                37882 Posts
                Posted: September 11, 2011, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Jake,

This information is valuable and much appreciated.

I always look forward to your posts. Big Grin

Thanks for sharing.

I am a millionaire!

United States
                  Member #2217
                  September 1, 2003
                  985 Posts
                  Posted: September 12, 2011, 6:21 am - IP Logged

Late Sunday, the last of the day       444, 478, and 888

Thanks for the support, everyone.   It turns out, this is actually uncharted water for me.   I have to be careful not to focus too much on the what because that is not intuition.  Need to consult my mentors and think tank up a happy medium. 

The last couple of days, something has felt off with the numbers especially.  Cannot put my finger on it, but I did go to the cards, and they say it's the Moon. 

The Moon.  About 5 minutes ago reaching the full zenith, give or take a few degrees.  A Pisces butt-kicker (sorry, but that's the deal), in opposition to Virgo.       Pisces gives us spirituality and Virgo reminds us to pay the bills anyway.  Not totally polar opposites, but pretty much.    Always remember that the Full Moon is the culmination of all things started at the New Moon.   The fishes are closely linked to 3's and 7's while earthy Virgo is all about 5's.   So where the heck did all the 6's, 9's, and now 8's come from?   I can honestly say I'm going to reign in my impulse to play any number heavily right now until a couple of days have passed.  A strong feeling should not be ignored, but go with caution.  There are a couple of upcoming things to look forward to astrologically, more on that to come.   Have you ever encountered someone who has absolutely no patience, empathy or sympathy with an emotional situation or person?  That may end up being the theme of today as the moon starts wane.    Kinda like the activists saving the owl and the lumberjacks cutting down the trees.  Everybody has a point.  Find your ground and hold it without prejudice.  A New Moon is coming, with a fresh outlook and renewed spirit.    J

South Florida
                    United States
                    Member #81890
                    November 1, 2009
                    4959 Posts
                    Posted: September 12, 2011, 7:52 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the support, everyone.   It turns out, this is actually uncharted water for me.   I have to be careful not to focus too much on the what because that is not intuition.  Need to consult my mentors and think tank up a happy medium. 

The last couple of days, something has felt off with the numbers especially.  Cannot put my finger on it, but I did go to the cards, and they say it's the Moon. 

The Moon.  About 5 minutes ago reaching the full zenith, give or take a few degrees.  A Pisces butt-kicker (sorry, but that's the deal), in opposition to Virgo.       Pisces gives us spirituality and Virgo reminds us to pay the bills anyway.  Not totally polar opposites, but pretty much.    Always remember that the Full Moon is the culmination of all things started at the New Moon.   The fishes are closely linked to 3's and 7's while earthy Virgo is all about 5's.   So where the heck did all the 6's, 9's, and now 8's come from?   I can honestly say I'm going to reign in my impulse to play any number heavily right now until a couple of days have passed.  A strong feeling should not be ignored, but go with caution.  There are a couple of upcoming things to look forward to astrologically, more on that to come.   Have you ever encountered someone who has absolutely no patience, empathy or sympathy with an emotional situation or person?  That may end up being the theme of today as the moon starts wane.    Kinda like the activists saving the owl and the lumberjacks cutting down the trees.  Everybody has a point.  Find your ground and hold it without prejudice.  A New Moon is coming, with a fresh outlook and renewed spirit.    J

Thanks Jake,

My tunnel vision on the 718, missed the 714....

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

increase's avatar - focus
                      VA
                      United States
                      Member #54828
                      August 31, 2007
                      37882 Posts
                      Posted: September 12, 2011, 8:40 am - IP Logged

I was looking at some numbers yesterday and 478 almost jumped off the page.

I will keep my eyes on that one.  Thanks for sharing Jake.

Have a winning Monday!

I am a millionaire!

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                        Disney Land
                        United States
                        Member #92265
                        June 3, 2010
                        6861 Posts
                        Posted: September 12, 2011, 9:02 am - IP Logged

They said it's all about the Moon!

Thanks for posting! Jake

I always look forward to it.See Ya!

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

middle Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #1893
                          July 20, 2003
                          1868 Posts
                          Posted: September 12, 2011, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Hello!!   Jake's pinging 686 (868) and 117 (717)!!!!

Of all the joys life can bring, remembrance is the sweetest thing.

South Florida
                            United States
                            Member #81890
                            November 1, 2009
                            4959 Posts
                            Posted: September 12, 2011, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Hello!!   Jake's pinging 686 (868) and 117 (717)!!!!

606 = 686

= 6006 = 616

hesperides's avatar - girlz1
                              Houston, TX
                              United States
                              Member #72540
                              March 20, 2009
                              1102 Posts
                              Posted: September 12, 2011, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Texas 487 on Sep 12th day draw