Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ping for All

Topic closed. 59 replies. Last post 5 years ago by luckyshoes.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: September 12, 2011, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Hes---  I hope someone did catch the 478 and my late 177 that MaggieN was kind enough to post for me.

When I'm getting rapid fire numbers and cannot get to the desk, MaggieNolia will be my go-to LP'r to get them posted quickly, so make sure to look for her too.

I got a hard hit on the 511 but way too late to get on the board.

Late afternoon 09/12 ping -  0004    and     817           J

United States
    Member #2217
    September 1, 2003
    985 Posts
    Posted: September 12, 2011, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Im agree whole- heartedly- i look forward to everytime Jake posts.  I will be the first to let you know that I will include all your post in the dream tracker posts- if you dont object. Its out of pure respect and admiration.  Your perspective is always welcome and appreciated.

Florida1-5-37-1-4 Hopefully your friends in FL caught wind that you were pinging this number hard.

Sweet404P  - Oh no, I don't object.   Happy to help in any way I can!    Thanks!   J

collegem$'s avatar - ts
      Disney Land
      United States
      Member #92265
      June 3, 2010
      6866 Posts
      Posted: September 12, 2011, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Sunday, 09/11/2011 --

741 (QP and heavy pinging)

911 (QP) and 711

718 and 788 still hanging around me.

222 Hard Ping with BOAW constant and the Pisces/Full Moon action about to take place;

999, 111 round out top three on my list.    333 was at the top but not posted in time.

TN: cash 3..

WTG! Jake!

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

United States
        Member #2217
        September 1, 2003
        985 Posts
        Posted: September 13, 2011, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Very early a.m. Tuesday I'm still pinging the 117.  This number has personal significance to me but it is really hanging around, so probably not done traveling.  It's flip 177, is definitely not done.  I'm not ready to let go of the 0004.  The only trips still pinging late Mon were 444, 111.  Clearly, the quads falling puts things in a different light, not to mention all the triples in the 4-digits and double-doubles in the 3-digit. 

Now, heads up --  Tomorrow (weds)  late in the day there is a Mercury trine with Jupiter (a good thing) and a couple of other transits that are not too shabby either.     For everyone looking out for the 718 and 788, don't let your guard down.  Do not bet the farm because it may be that you are going to see the 'what I want' rather than 'what it is' but when Merc is active and positive, 718 is typically somewhere near.

As a side note, I have it on good authority that soon to come are good days for our Air sign number hunters - the 18th and 19th are shaping up well.     Don't forget the 120-day rule - Approximately every 4 months our luck increases, roughly 120 days before and 120 days after your birthday.  Don't think so?   Take some time, do a look back and remember.  Don't forget that luck encompasses more than lottery wins.

Since it is quite early in this day, there may be more pings to come.  Stay tuned!    Happy Tuesday.  J

collegem$'s avatar - ts
          Disney Land
          United States
          Member #92265
          June 3, 2010
          6866 Posts
          Posted: September 13, 2011, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Very early a.m. Tuesday I'm still pinging the 117.  This number has personal significance to me but it is really hanging around, so probably not done traveling.  It's flip 177, is definitely not done.  I'm not ready to let go of the 0004.  The only trips still pinging late Mon were 444, 111.  Clearly, the quads falling puts things in a different light, not to mention all the triples in the 4-digits and double-doubles in the 3-digit. 

Now, heads up --  Tomorrow (weds)  late in the day there is a Mercury trine with Jupiter (a good thing) and a couple of other transits that are not too shabby either.     For everyone looking out for the 718 and 788, don't let your guard down.  Do not bet the farm because it may be that you are going to see the 'what I want' rather than 'what it is' but when Merc is active and positive, 718 is typically somewhere near.

As a side note, I have it on good authority that soon to come are good days for our Air sign number hunters - the 18th and 19th are shaping up well.     Don't forget the 120-day rule - Approximately every 4 months our luck increases, roughly 120 days before and 120 days after your birthday.  Don't think so?   Take some time, do a look back and remember.  Don't forget that luck encompasses more than lottery wins.

Since it is quite early in this day, there may be more pings to come.  Stay tuned!    Happy Tuesday.  J

Coffee Luck encompasses more than lottery wins. 120 days before and 120 after.. Did not know that. My thought of the day! Thanks for that!

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

increase's avatar - focus
            VA
            United States
            Member #54828
            August 31, 2007
            37882 Posts
            Posted: September 13, 2011, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing Jake.

I got up this morning with 4000 on my mind.

Hmmmmm.  I think we will see it today.

Let the games (lottery games) begin!

I am a millionaire!

skittles777's avatar - candle
              Douglasville
              United States
              Member #70105
              January 24, 2009
              1200 Posts
              Posted: September 13, 2011, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Ga Midday Cash 4   0177 I did not think to put this one on the C-4 today.

Thud You tried!

skittles,

Dreams, intuitions, workouts, rundowns 

provide green skittles in the house!  Green laugh

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                Disney Land
                United States
                Member #92265
                June 3, 2010
                6866 Posts
                Posted: September 13, 2011, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Jake..

TEXAS 177 Tuesday night game. 9.13.11

Went from the Galaxy above str8 down to the heart of Texas...

Will stay tuned for more...

United States
                  Member #2217
                  September 1, 2003
                  985 Posts
                  Posted: September 14, 2011, 7:09 am - IP Logged

Funny thing about me and Texas right now.  All this flooding here in the East, and Texas is broiling without relief.  It has been on my mind to the point that I have been thinking why, if we can build an Alaskan oil pipeline, can't we build a water line that encompasses East to West, with major stop offs in places like Texas, for instance?   Like, a rain barrel on a universal level.  Seriously, I can see this in my head, so why can't it be done?   Sorry, I digress....

Maybe, with two close hits in Texas, my train of thought has something to do with the falls.  I've never really considered this before, but this has given me something to think about. In fact, this whole thread concept has given me pause. 

The 117 is probably playing itself out, but we shall see. 

To everyone posting in the thread - thank you!  Please do not feel slighted if I do not respond to a particular post.  Time constraints make it nearly impossible for me to do so, but your feedback is enormously helpful and it actually helps my intuition. 

We've reached the 14th (a "5" day, btw), and two important things happen very late - Merc kisses Jupiter, and Venus moves to Libra.   This is where I would say 3's and 6's would really rock the day, but they already have been rocking for several days (along with the 9's).   It will be really interesting to see how this pans out, especially in the late day draws.  The Powerball comes to mind, and I will have to 'remember' to put this all together as the day unfolds. 

Now, Saturn figures into this somewhere, and the heavy one is ruled by 8's.  So, we have 6's, 8's and 3 thrown in for good measure.  It brings to mind the 6868, which has turned up lately here and there and is a favor double/double of mine.  Not mention 3633 and 6366.   Oh, the possibilities are endless.    My concern is that we've already seen a lot of the 688/886 type action and it's not pinging too much now. 

I have not forgotten about 817 and 788.   Certainly right there, but I think the morning draws are going to give us a clue about what is to come. 

While I open my mind for the start of this day, may your day be safe and bright and lucky! 

increase's avatar - focus
                    VA
                    United States
                    Member #54828
                    August 31, 2007
                    37882 Posts
                    Posted: September 14, 2011, 7:28 am - IP Logged

Funny thing about me and Texas right now.  All this flooding here in the East, and Texas is broiling without relief.  It has been on my mind to the point that I have been thinking why, if we can build an Alaskan oil pipeline, can't we build a water line that encompasses East to West, with major stop offs in places like Texas, for instance?   Like, a rain barrel on a universal level.  Seriously, I can see this in my head, so why can't it be done?   Sorry, I digress....

Maybe, with two close hits in Texas, my train of thought has something to do with the falls.  I've never really considered this before, but this has given me something to think about. In fact, this whole thread concept has given me pause. 

To everyone posting in the thread - thank you!  Please do not feel slighted if I do not respond to a particular post.  Time constraints make it nearly impossible for me to do so, but your feedback is enormously helpful and it actually helps my intuition. 

We've reached the 14th (a "5" day, btw), and two important things happen very late - Merc kisses Jupiter, and Venus moves to Libra.   This is where I would say 3's and 6's would really rock the day, but they already have been rocking for several days (along with the 9's).   It will be really interesting to see how this pans out, especially in the late day draws.  The Powerball comes to mind, and I will have to 'remember' to put this all together as the day unfolds. 

Now, Saturn figures into this somewhere, and the heavy one is ruled by 8's.  So, we have 6's, 8's and 3 thrown in for good measure.  It brings to mind the 6868, which has turned up lately here and there and is a favor double/double of mine.  Not mention 3633 and 6366.   Oh, the possibilities are endless.    My concern is that we've already seen a lot of the 688/886 type action and it's not pinging too much now. 

I have not forgotten about 817 and 788.   Certainly right there, but I think the morning draws are going to give us a clue about what is to come. 

While I open my mind for the start of this day, may your day be safe and bright and lucky! 

Good Morning Jake:

Was getting ready to post my dream when I saw your pings of the morning.

I dreamed I went to visit my aunt and I went in the wrong house.

The wrong house number was 8668. Hmmmmm!

Thanks for sharing. Good luck and have a great day!

I am a millionaire!

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                      Disney Land
                      United States
                      Member #92265
                      June 3, 2010
                      6866 Posts
                      Posted: September 14, 2011, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Let me feed your intuition!! Tell me what you need...I'll be glad to assist!

Merc kisses Jupiter and Venus moves to Libra...Mwah!!  Mwah!

Gotta luv that  Lover

Oh! The possibilities are endless..

Dance first, think later...It's the natural order..

The morning draws will be the clue...

Jake do I have it all...Thanks for posting Jake...

sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
                        Atlanta, GA
                        United States
                        Member #91636
                        May 21, 2010
                        2449 Posts
                        Posted: September 14, 2011, 10:00 am - IP Logged

Venus moves to libra- 2172 218 207 248 74

Mercury kisses Jupiter- 2146 269 231 116 451

Cool

middle Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #1893
                          July 20, 2003
                          1868 Posts
                          Posted: September 14, 2011, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Jake's hot ping for Cash 4 players.....6818.   Good luck to you!

maggie    See Ya!

Of all the joys life can bring, remembrance is the sweetest thing.

United States
                            Member #2217
                            September 1, 2003
                            985 Posts
                            Posted: September 14, 2011, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

The lottery gods are laughing at me.  That's okay - go ahead and laugh.  I'm not afraid of you!

Still pinging 004, now 688 and the 6818 was everywhere.  222 still rolling around with 117, and we know what just happened with the 177.  It's not done yet either.  Now, I'm repeating myself...

Increase - oh, there's more to that 6868 dream than you know.  I know someone else whose night it walked across.  I do so like that number but it is like a dream to catch.

A little ping on 6788 and 678.

Gotta run.  Whatta day.   Thanks for the assist MaggieN!!!!!        J

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
                              milledgeville,Ga
                              United States
                              Member #68927
                              January 2, 2009
                              6080 Posts
                              Posted: September 14, 2011, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

The lottery gods are laughing at me.  That's okay - go ahead and laugh.  I'm not afraid of you!

Still pinging 004, now 688 and the 6818 was everywhere.  222 still rolling around with 117, and we know what just happened with the 177.  It's not done yet either.  Now, I'm repeating myself...

Increase - oh, there's more to that 6868 dream than you know.  I know someone else whose night it walked across.  I do so like that number but it is like a dream to catch.

A little ping on 6788 and 678.

Gotta run.  Whatta day.   Thanks for the assist MaggieN!!!!!        J

was close on cash 4 mid today!  like the 117 and 119 alot