Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Birthday threads are cluttering the forum

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 5 years ago by jaggudada.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
NY
United States
Member #103217
December 31, 2010
96 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2011, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

No affense to anyone but I feel these B'day threads are adding lines and cluttering the forum up and pushing lottery related discussions to 2nd or 3rd page. It would be nice to keep lottery related discussions on forum instead of other jargon which makes it difficult to swift through. If you want to wish could you not send them PM? Please think over it. Just a thought.

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #2448
    October 4, 2003
    25876 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2011, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Are you the new owner of LP!

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40293 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2011, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

no, we like wishing b-days here.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22854 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2011, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Well, it's one line on the forums page..I don't think it's bothering anyone but you. And if it is, they've learned to live with it. Think about

it..on your special day isn't it nice to know people are thinking about you and take the time to let you know?

Happy Birthday in advance.

Cheers

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
          Beautiful Florida
          United States
          Member #5709
          July 18, 2004
          20106 Posts
          Posted: September 14, 2011, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

No affense to anyone but I feel these B'day threads are adding lines and cluttering the forum up and pushing lottery related discussions to 2nd or 3rd page. It would be nice to keep lottery related discussions on forum instead of other jargon which makes it difficult to swift through. If you want to wish could you not send them PM? Please think over it. Just a thought.

Just a thought;

Nah...!

No clutter here, just good old fashioned Birthday wishes.      Sorry..!   

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23259 Posts
            Posted: September 14, 2011, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you should enter your birthday in your profile -- you might feel differently when people wish you a happy birthday! Big Grin

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
              Northern Virginia
              United States
              Member #83350
              December 5, 2009
              1313 Posts
              Posted: September 15, 2011, 8:39 am - IP Logged

Birthdays were what caused me to be interested in the lottery in the first place.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                Member #52345
                May 21, 2007
                2657 Posts
                Posted: September 15, 2011, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Maybe you should enter your birthday in your profile -- you might feel differently when people wish you a happy birthday! Big Grin

I Agree!

of the numerous forums I've been part of this the norm & no one is forcing you to read them all Yes Nod

tiparker119's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
                  TyKi
                  South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #80456
                  September 27, 2009
                  92 Posts
                  Posted: September 15, 2011, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Thank You Todd...I don't know of anyone that does not appreciate someone remembering their birthday and those that are celebrating a birthday today...HAPPY BIRTHDAY...!!!

"Those  Who  Bring  SunShine  To  The Lives  Of  Others.....Cannot  Keep  It  From  Themselves"

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: September 15, 2011, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Thank You Todd...I don't know of anyone that does not appreciate someone remembering their birthday and those that are celebrating a birthday today...HAPPY BIRTHDAY...!!!

Is there an "opt out option" for those who dont want to be on the birthday list? lol.

Even if no one wants to hear it, "Birthday threads are cluttering the forum" is a true statement. Is a new thread needed every day of the week? How bout one thread that stays at the top all the time because you all are so excited about well wishes for everyone? C'mon, be brave. Set a new thread record with all that enthusiasm. Or, maybe you all could just start a Happy Birthday forum. lol. Happy Birthday!

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                      Member #52345
                      May 21, 2007
                      2657 Posts
                      Posted: September 15, 2011, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Is there an "opt out option" for those who dont want to be on the birthday list? lol.

Even if no one wants to hear it, "Birthday threads are cluttering the forum" is a true statement. Is a new thread needed every day of the week? How bout one thread that stays at the top all the time because you all are so excited about well wishes for everyone? C'mon, be brave. Set a new thread record with all that enthusiasm. Or, maybe you all could just start a Happy Birthday forum. lol. Happy Birthday!

whine whine whine and not a drop to drink nore slab of cheese to gnaw on  GEEEEEEEEZE

remember age is just a number and no one gets out alive .......

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

need I invite my other friends here ??? Evil Looking

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                        Oklahoma
                        United States
                        Member #82391
                        November 12, 2009
                        6290 Posts
                        Posted: September 16, 2011, 8:31 am - IP Logged

no, we like wishing b-days here.

I Agree!

joshuacloak's avatar - Money Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-677-518.jpg

United States
                          Member #32537
                          February 12, 2006
                          698 Posts
                          Posted: September 16, 2011, 9:20 am - IP Logged

its price  that's paid for being a friendly forum

i would suggest a off topic forum thro

just as we grow, we have more and more stuff none related to lottery. and i rather have them in 1 off topic forum my self.

but even that may not work,

as people already skip using the Mystical forum, and post their "LOA" "THE SECRET" And all their beliefs in magic on general forum anyway...............

when it says The opposite of scientific and mathematical, mystical discussion centers on topics such as meditation, visualization, dreams, psychic powers, astrology, metaphysical, and the supernatural.

you could write, offtopic, and list bday theads in forum info, and people just would not listin.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #17843
                            June 28, 2005
                            49642 Posts
                            Posted: September 16, 2011, 10:31 am - IP Logged

its price  that's paid for being a friendly forum

i would suggest a off topic forum thro

just as we grow, we have more and more stuff none related to lottery. and i rather have them in 1 off topic forum my self.

but even that may not work,

as people already skip using the Mystical forum, and post their "LOA" "THE SECRET" And all their beliefs in magic on general forum anyway...............

when it says The opposite of scientific and mathematical, mystical discussion centers on topics such as meditation, visualization, dreams, psychic powers, astrology, metaphysical, and the supernatural.

you could write, offtopic, and list bday theads in forum info, and people just would not listin.

How many times have you skipped the Jackpot Games Discussion Forum and Posted in the Lottery Discussion Forum instead? Thud

PS: Suggestions are made in the Suggestion Forum! LOL

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                              Vtracs is My Game!
                              Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #3617
                              February 6, 2004
                              7415 Posts
                              Posted: September 16, 2011, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Before you added another B'day thread to further clutter up this forum, did you not stop and think how you are contradicting yourself or were you so busy trying to make a point that you forgot about looking silly? There are members here that do not mind the variety of subjects presented on this site. Maybe you need to find another forum. Just a thought...

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....