Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just thought i say this: If you crack Pick3 you can predict what date a quad is coming

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 5 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: September 18, 2011, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

you can predict what date a quad, triple, double doubles is coming...Imagine if the numbers of a pick3 drawing/combinations were: DATESSSS, YEAH DATESSSS: DATES when quad, triple, double doubles appear...the numbers of a pick3 drawing/combination can also be a LISST of drawings with the numbers of that list when quad, triple, double doubles appear...i just thought of this...

so  If you crack Pick3 you can predict what date a quad, triple, double doubles will appear of pick3, pick4 or any game....

any number of a pick3 combination/drawing is random, so is the date when quad, triple, double doubles appear...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4053 Posts
    Posted: September 18, 2011, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

you can predict what date a quad, triple, double doubles is coming...Imagine if the numbers of a pick3 drawing/combinations were: DATESSSS, YEAH DATESSSS: DATES when quad, triple, double doubles appear...the numbers of a pick3 drawing/combination can also be a LISST of drawings with the numbers of that list when quad, triple, double doubles appear...i just thought of this...

so  If you crack Pick3 you can predict what date a quad, triple, double doubles will appear of pick3, pick4 or any game....

any number of a pick3 combination/drawing is random, so is the date when quad, triple, double doubles appear...

Smileypumpi76, what u are saying is not too far off in left field.

takeemtothebank

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12758 Posts
      Posted: September 18, 2011, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

pumpi ,

It really time to go back to hospital and take medications . You need to post some constructive information . All of these" what ifs " ! Does not matter one bit .. 

Some of us has cracked the pick 3 and pick 4 .  Check out my Thread in Lottery Systems its named Pick 4 Striaght Systems . I've had a few Straight Hits and many Box Hits ..

CW4

grwurston's avatar - 144
        Let's Go Rangers!!!
        bel air maryland
        United States
        Member #90251
        April 24, 2010
        4884 Posts
        Posted: September 18, 2011, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

If I could crack the pick 3, I could win so much money I wouldn't even worry about playing anything else.  Cheers

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: September 18, 2011, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

this is like a joke but is true...if you apply this to real life situations, using this you will be able to predict when a person will give birth to a twin, or triple twins without going to an ultrasound... and when someone will have more than 6 or 7 childrens without going to an ultrasound...it will take more sophistication though you will need like a supercomputer for the task...

you will also be able to predict when a person will give birth to a left handed baby or a baby with mental retardation without visiting an ultrasound...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            49835 Posts
            Posted: September 18, 2011, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

If I could crack the pick 3, I could win so much money I wouldn't even worry about playing anything else.  Cheers

LOL

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

destined2bgr8's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
              Germantown, MD
              United States
              Member #69235
              January 6, 2009
              141 Posts
              Posted: September 18, 2011, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

grwurston, that is the real truth and daily cash in hand too. I Agree!

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2126 Posts
                Posted: September 18, 2011, 4:17 pm - IP Logged
                Hello, pumpi, see, we have the results of the past which help us in certain patterns type
                A lottery 6/46 not make bets of 5 or 6 equal to past results, we have the odd and pairs of digits separated, we have the trends of each Bell probabilities, we have the genetic study of numbers, and we can do forecast for playing for several sweepstakes followed ate 100 for example, even so the random factor in WINS. If you want to ensure 100% in a single event now we do forecast for playing in various sweepstakes followed or not. Now up to 60% 70% mathematically 100% can be achieved, prediction very difficult forecast in 100%, we don't have managed to predict the numbers will retry to various sweepstakes followed. The SOLUTION is WITHIN of the PROBLEM, and the problem is PROBABILISTICO, you are using the subconscious rationally in 100% where the numbers are irrational and abyssal, pumpi try to crack the lottery mathematically
                Up to 70% of a sample of lottery 6/49 try to predict hit ETA 4 numbers, the other two random sera, as well the randomness factor turns your favor! Architect of the universe to help predict pumpi ate 70% of a lottery, then a part of sera pumpi (mathematically)
                And the other sera tua (random), alias as everything in the universe there is duality of all things
                  Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                  Member #91718
                  May 23, 2010
                  690 Posts
                  Posted: September 18, 2011, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

It's suppose to be a fun game. Are you trying to crack a code or something. I don't think it's possible to crack it but it may be possible to do better than others at it.Wink

grwurston's avatar - 144
                    Let's Go Rangers!!!
                    bel air maryland
                    United States
                    Member #90251
                    April 24, 2010
                    4884 Posts
                    Posted: September 18, 2011, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

The fun part is cashing a winning ticket. When picking the numbers to play my approach is this; What can I do to put the odds in my favor? What numbers give me the best chance of winning?  Type

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

TENNESSEE
                      United States
                      Member #88834
                      March 24, 2010
                      310 Posts
                      Posted: September 19, 2011, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Bash

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
                        Member #71120
                        February 19, 2009
                        1209 Posts
                        Posted: September 19, 2011, 9:40 am - IP Logged

Just go with it.

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
                          Member #71120
                          February 19, 2009
                          1209 Posts
                          Posted: September 19, 2011, 9:44 am - IP Logged

Like the lottery in this state for example: You dont know what to play so why throw away your money,they see what you are playing,they play in the 30 thousand range.If you are not in that range you do not win.There is no system for this state,no need to play...The Tennessee Lottery is a scam,everyone knows it.so whatever state you live in besides here be glad,be happy,whatever pumpi is trying to do is help...Just go with it.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: September 20, 2011, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Smileypumpi76, what u are saying is not too far off in left field.

Yes it is...

Pure luck

Opti-Mystic's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg

Bahamas
                              Member #91247
                              May 13, 2010
                              151 Posts
                              Posted: October 4, 2011, 1:08 pm - IP Logged
                              Hello, pumpi, see, we have the results of the past which help us in certain patterns type
                              A lottery 6/46 not make bets of 5 or 6 equal to past results, we have the odd and pairs of digits separated, we have the trends of each Bell probabilities, we have the genetic study of numbers, and we can do forecast for playing for several sweepstakes followed ate 100 for example, even so the random factor in WINS. If you want to ensure 100% in a single event now we do forecast for playing in various sweepstakes followed or not. Now up to 60% 70% mathematically 100% can be achieved, prediction very difficult forecast in 100%, we don't have managed to predict the numbers will retry to various sweepstakes followed. The SOLUTION is WITHIN of the PROBLEM, and the problem is PROBABILISTICO, you are using the subconscious rationally in 100% where the numbers are irrational and abyssal, pumpi try to crack the lottery mathematically
                              Up to 70% of a sample of lottery 6/49 try to predict hit ETA 4 numbers, the other two random sera, as well the randomness factor turns your favor! Architect of the universe to help predict pumpi ate 70% of a lottery, then a part of sera pumpi (mathematically)
                              And the other sera tua (random), alias as everything in the universe there is duality of all things

Well now, if the Architect of the Universe help predict pumpi and he ate 70% of the lottery, I guess all I have to do is play the remaining 30% of the lottery, right??

Anyways, I'm finding it hard to crack the 2-digit lottery, much less the 3 or 4 digit, so Im aiming now for the 1-digit lottery, that should be easy enough, you'd think! Yeah, right!  I would play 5 and they'd throw 2..... just to mess with me.  Can't win for losing.

The "Winners Circle"  is incomplete without me!