Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just thought i say this: If you crack Pick3 you can predict what date a quad is coming

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 5 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: October 6, 2011, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Well now, if the Architect of the Universe help predict pumpi and he ate 70% of the lottery, I guess all I have to do is play the remaining 30% of the lottery, right??

Anyways, I'm finding it hard to crack the 2-digit lottery, much less the 3 or 4 digit, so Im aiming now for the 1-digit lottery, that should be easy enough, you'd think! Yeah, right!  I would play 5 and they'd throw 2..... just to mess with me.  Can't win for losing.

pumpi and ridge was born at the head..ridge is the dummy of the two and pumpi is the "GENIUS"...Yessss pumpi is the "GENIUS"...Rock on pumpi you rock tiggs world!!..When they operate and seperate them they will save pumpi the "GENIUS" and throw ridge out in the trash..pumpi and the word "GENIUS" go hand in hand..Bye bye ridgey ole pal time to go bye byeeeee!!!!!...

Pure luck

addai1516's avatar - lib
    Newyork City NY / westland michigan
    United States
    Member #93153
    June 23, 2010
    4087 Posts
    Posted: October 6, 2011, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

If I could crack the pick 3, I could win so much money I wouldn't even worry about playing anything else.  Cheers

I agree ,the only sys  close to ''cracking'' pick 3 are rtsums and srtsm sys  it directs u to the winning nbrs  3 to 4 days. .. But if u hv  gd pr sys u can eleminate ( nbr reduction)  most of the nbrs. Banana

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: October 6, 2011, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

I agree ,the only sys  close to ''cracking'' pick 3 are rtsums and srtsm sys  it directs u to the winning nbrs  3 to 4 days. .. But if u hv  gd pr sys u can eleminate ( nbr reduction)  most of the nbrs. Banana

Wht? I dnt undrstnd tht.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: October 6, 2011, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

pumpi and ridge was born at the head..ridge is the dummy of the two and pumpi is the "GENIUS"...Yessss pumpi is the "GENIUS"...Rock on pumpi you rock tiggs world!!..When they operate and seperate them they will save pumpi the "GENIUS" and throw ridge out in the trash..pumpi and the word "GENIUS" go hand in hand..Bye bye ridgey ole pal time to go bye byeeeee!!!!!...

"pumpi and ridge was born at the head..."

I dnt undrstnd tht ethr.

Pfffffffftttt.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8366 Posts
          Posted: October 6, 2011, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

you can predict what date a quad, triple, double doubles is coming...Imagine if the numbers of a pick3 drawing/combinations were: DATESSSS, YEAH DATESSSS: DATES when quad, triple, double doubles appear...the numbers of a pick3 drawing/combination can also be a LISST of drawings with the numbers of that list when quad, triple, double doubles appear...i just thought of this...

so  If you crack Pick3 you can predict what date a quad, triple, double doubles will appear of pick3, pick4 or any game....

any number of a pick3 combination/drawing is random, so is the date when quad, triple, double doubles appear...

In Maryland there have only been 20 quads drawn since 1984 which was 3333 it is impossible to predict when the next quad will fall.

Triples are a bit easier to deal with since they usually fall between 80 and 120 days since they were last drawn.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
            tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: October 9, 2011, 11:50 am - IP Logged

addai are you from Tenn also?....

Pure luck