Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Dream

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
columbus, GA
United States
Member #67676
December 2, 2008
2870 Posts
Posted: October 20, 2011, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

103 ga lottery eve, just check the results, i was at a thread called deep meditation and started to hijack the thread but i erased everything that i wrote in the thread i was going on and on about my mother, who was born on the thirteen, i didnt mention that i dreamed about her today when i took a nap i was going to the store to play it and missed the draw break and did not get on here to post, i wanted to mention that i opened up my phone either yesterday or the day before and what i saw was 803 and 7778, also when leaving the store i saw 8888 and 1011 i am thinking she is close to throwing a quad or a trip with a zero i played 576 midday in the c3 and i came with a zero in the four ball, i also think my dad was in the dream too it was hazy but they were giving me nos and i said in the dream these are significant and was going to write them down, usually i am able to wake myself out of a deep sleep and write the nos down or whatever is going on at the time, i was on the verge of waking up and told myself i would remember,did i? no! i believe i will try to take a nap before the cash 4 draw tonight if i can, that is when my mind is still i dont really know how to meditate, but i get alot more information when driving or in the morning ect...im getting infomation all the time, sometimes i cant keep up with it, its almost like a faucett that i cannot turn off at times

Oh brighteyes your making me blush LOL, thanks i enjoy that im just not writting this for nothing.

Quick note MY DAD WAS IN THE DREAM HIS BIRTH DAY WHICH IS AUG 7 fell today midday 807 i forgot to post this, i was running late to work today and only had a few bucks in my pocket i looked up and saw an lp 1301 i said if i play it 1301 it will come 13oo so i got ya marge hahahahahahh!!!!!!  she told me of some nos but i could not rememer them. Sometimes i ithink that i am a one man show but i like to hear when people say that they read what i write and even more when they hit on a number the economy is bad even if you making money......But i seem to never be broke like sootie i catch it here and there and sometimes get on a run that seems to last for a good while the last one was 3 or more weeks where i was hitting almost ea day, i was in awe of myself. But for some reason i think they were answering the question, that i posed thats another thread. I got an inkling just a little while ago, when i opened my phone and saw the 803 which plays for bird and then i saw something in the street like the bird symbol he has on his avatar, something is telling me that either something that bird has said recently or has posted has some money for me and to take heed. I have been getting so much information like i said sometimes it is hard to keep up with the good thing is my honing skills are getting better, im learning, i feel stupid sometimes when i write stuff, but it always seems to have a significance to it, i found i give information when i ramble or talk alot about a situation, another note, job 4644 also had a dream that i was hanging up my youngest pants carlos i think that plays for the 464 but i saw this plate like that today he was also born on the 16 if part of my info for my job is 9219 got a qp for 2600 if i put me and carlos together that would be 2616 just trying to piece it together. I have found the bigger picture and this is just a small part of it all, they are teaching me the listening skills that i need to accurately give someone accurate information, when you are ready the teacher will appear is what i was getting, I am really accurate with people, i do it naturally, but have not paid full attention to it up until now, i have had alot of people say that i pegged it or how did i know, when i almost hijaked the thread yesterday i was going on and on about my mother then i erased it, but look what happened it was supposed to be there. gotta wrap it up for right now trying to get some more work done.

ill be back

columbus, GA
    United States
    Member #67676
    December 2, 2008
    2870 Posts
    Posted: October 22, 2011, 2:58 am - IP Logged

I just had a dejavue when i looked at your post it was in the other post as well for today maybe it will come to p4 715x hmmmmm

ga lottery 9517  10/20 Partythe house on the corner, a car was parked out there for two days then the guy dodwn the street everytime he starts parking his car on the street that 715 shows up

columbus, GA
      United States
      Member #67676
      December 2, 2008
      2870 Posts
      Posted: October 22, 2011, 3:17 am - IP Logged

Oh brighteyes your making me blush LOL, thanks i enjoy that im just not writting this for nothing.

Quick note MY DAD WAS IN THE DREAM HIS BIRTH DAY WHICH IS AUG 7 fell today midday 807 i forgot to post this, i was running late to work today and only had a few bucks in my pocket i looked up and saw an lp 1301 i said if i play it 1301 it will come 13oo so i got ya marge hahahahahahh!!!!!!  she told me of some nos but i could not rememer them. Sometimes i ithink that i am a one man show but i like to hear when people say that they read what i write and even more when they hit on a number the economy is bad even if you making money......But i seem to never be broke like sootie i catch it here and there and sometimes get on a run that seems to last for a good while the last one was 3 or more weeks where i was hitting almost ea day, i was in awe of myself. But for some reason i think they were answering the question, that i posed thats another thread. I got an inkling just a little while ago, when i opened my phone and saw the 803 which plays for bird and then i saw something in the street like the bird symbol he has on his avatar, something is telling me that either something that bird has said recently or has posted has some money for me and to take heed. I have been getting so much information like i said sometimes it is hard to keep up with the good thing is my honing skills are getting better, im learning, i feel stupid sometimes when i write stuff, but it always seems to have a significance to it, i found i give information when i ramble or talk alot about a situation, another note, job 4644 also had a dream that i was hanging up my youngest pants carlos i think that plays for the 464 but i saw this plate like that today he was also born on the 16 if part of my info for my job is 9219 got a qp for 2600 if i put me and carlos together that would be 2616 just trying to piece it together. I have found the bigger picture and this is just a small part of it all, they are teaching me the listening skills that i need to accurately give someone accurate information, when you are ready the teacher will appear is what i was getting, I am really accurate with people, i do it naturally, but have not paid full attention to it up until now, i have had alot of people say that i pegged it or how did i know, when i almost hijaked the thread yesterday i was going on and on about my mother then i erased it, but look what happened it was supposed to be there. gotta wrap it up for right now trying to get some more work done.

ill be back

PUZZLE SOLVED IN THIS THREAD !!!!!!!GA LOTTERY EVENING 10/21 1269  I WAS HANGING CARLOS PANTS UP HE WAS BORN ON THE 16 AND I WAS BORN ON THE 26 I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN MARGE WAS GONNA FLIP THE SCRIP, SHE FLIPPED THE OTHER 6 TO A NINE BUT WATCH U KNOW HOW SHE DO WITH THESE NO, LETS SEE IF SHE BRINGS IT BACKHOPE SOMEBODY GOT THIS, I SAW THAT 464 AGAIN TONIGHT PANTS IN ONE OF MY BOOKS 

I had an incident at work this the last four of my badge no, 9219 which i had posted as well, watch her, watch marge

columbus, GA
        United States
        Member #67676
        December 2, 2008
        2870 Posts
        Posted: October 22, 2011, 3:19 am - IP Logged

PUZZLE SOLVED IN THIS THREAD !!!!!!!GA LOTTERY EVENING 10/21 1269  I WAS HANGING CARLOS PANTS UP HE WAS BORN ON THE 16 AND I WAS BORN ON THE 26 I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN MARGE WAS GONNA FLIP THE SCRIP, SHE FLIPPED THE OTHER 6 TO A NINE BUT WATCH U KNOW HOW SHE DO WITH THESE NO, LETS SEE IF SHE BRINGS IT BACKHOPE SOMEBODY GOT THIS, I SAW THAT 464 AGAIN TONIGHT PANTS IN ONE OF MY BOOKS 

I had an incident at work this the last four of my badge no, 9219 which i had posted as well, watch her, watch marge

Pary aint over yet marge, i posted alot of stuff just a minute ago and it would not let me post it so i had to revise this its really late so maybe i can repost this info in the am which is now a little later..........Lets stay blessed and not wanting for anything.

columbus, GA
          United States
          Member #67676
          December 2, 2008
          2870 Posts
          Posted: October 22, 2011, 3:23 am - IP Logged

keep on these threads these nos fall everywhere especially when i get a vison they travel everywhere!

Good luck

also 8887,1501,2250,2216,2888,4644 watch it mirror or flip if you see it get on it 498,562,500    3    111

TTyall

columbus, GA
            United States
            Member #67676
            December 2, 2008
            2870 Posts
            Posted: October 22, 2011, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Dream about a guy name Gerald have not seen him in a long time, also in the dream i was talking to some people telling them the system was easy saw some zero?s likeing cat 442,221,102,146,1490,2016,206, 426,628

209 ga lottery midday bird said it was that time!!Party

columbus, GA
              United States
              Member #67676
              December 2, 2008
              2870 Posts
              Posted: October 22, 2011, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

ill be back

I knew it was something that bird had said  i posted this yesterday, i saw his symbol as well in the street look at this post above he said it was time, unfortunately, the kids were on me today and i just missed draw break but watch this number, time to play ball marge watch it we are out to get you , in 

GA, tx, and everywhere!!!!! we are on to you lolololol all the way to the bank!!!!!!!!! hohoho its halloween and the tricks are gonna be on you, but LP got their own bag of trix trick or treat to you marge, and santa gonna make us fat fat fat........Just cant beat the man above hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

columbus, GA
                United States
                Member #67676
                December 2, 2008
                2870 Posts
                Posted: October 30, 2011, 12:22 am - IP Logged

HI ALL!!! Everytime i open my phone i see nos with triples now im am tripping, 111 7777, got a bill with a 1 on it and bill with a 8 on it, i keep seeing the 123 as well which would coincide with the tsunami dream, but long lost friend plays for 777,778 i am going to stay on that 149 as well cause that is the way i saw it and it has not come that way yet four ball 4091 206,262 219 992 blood 318,518 319 money 199,100 357,715,909,310  881

this is an older post but looks like they are still fallin out of here marcie was right they repeat over and over again,

columbus, GA
                  United States
                  Member #67676
                  December 2, 2008
                  2870 Posts
                  Posted: October 30, 2011, 12:27 am - IP Logged

also 8887,1501,2250,2216,2888,4644 watch it mirror or flip if you see it get on it 498,562,500    3    111

TTyall

468 came 498  came 10/25 midday, funny is i keeping getting poked by this no so maybe it will go to the p4 waPartytch it

columbus, GA
                    United States
                    Member #67676
                    December 2, 2008
                    2870 Posts
                    Posted: October 30, 2011, 12:32 am - IP Logged

bright eyes for some reason i keep seeing that 299 in various forms, had a dream about my brother the other day he was born in 66 but it likes to throw 69 tonight it was 669 wonder if she will bring it in the p4 as well see alot o triples and quads but which ones is the question, if i mediated i would be awesome! another 769 comes to mind as well and the 190 still keeping in my 150 and thanks marcz ffor reminding me to put it in the p4 which is where the true blessing would be, i also want to thank all of those involved in the dimension we have trouble seeing, spirit guides angels, ancestors and above all GOD. Thank you Jesus, Jesus also plays for 669, n triple 999

10/29 midday ga lottery Jesus 669Party

columbus, GA
                      United States
                      Member #67676
                      December 2, 2008
                      2870 Posts
                      Posted: October 30, 2011, 12:34 am - IP Logged

103 ga lottery eve, just check the results, i was at a thread called deep meditation and started to hijack the thread but i erased everything that i wrote in the thread i was going on and on about my mother, who was born on the thirteen, i didnt mention that i dreamed about her today when i took a nap i was going to the store to play it and missed the draw break and did not get on here to post, i wanted to mention that i opened up my phone either yesterday or the day before and what i saw was 803 and 7778, also when leaving the store i saw 8888 and 1011 i am thinking she is close to throwing a quad or a trip with a zero i played 576 midday in the c3 and i came with a zero in the four ball, i also think my dad was in the dream too it was hazy but they were giving me nos and i said in the dream these are significant and was going to write them down, usually i am able to wake myself out of a deep sleep and write the nos down or whatever is going on at the time, i was on the verge of waking up and told myself i would remember,did i? no! i believe i will try to take a nap before the cash 4 draw tonight if i can, that is when my mind is still i dont really know how to meditate, but i get alot more information when driving or in the morning ect...im getting infomation all the time, sometimes i cant keep up with it, its almost like a faucett that i cannot turn off at times

oops there it is! 579 ga lottery evening 10/29Party

columbus, GA
                        United States
                        Member #67676
                        December 2, 2008
                        2870 Posts
                        Posted: October 30, 2011, 12:38 am - IP Logged

there's a man that works for me name Gerald was talking with me about me selling my motorcyle and I'm looking at purchasing a Big Dog motorcycle which has a 117 cubic inch engine....................hmmmm, I think I need to add this # to my 1's 

a whole month later!, that no is also a repeater, irecently stopped playing it!Party

columbus, GA
                          United States
                          Member #67676
                          December 2, 2008
                          2870 Posts
                          Posted: October 31, 2011, 4:23 am - IP Logged

7787 ga lottery eveningPartyParty, i dropped the ball didnt feel like playing it tonight told yall i get texts from the beyond also 803 darn, should of listen to bsird, thqts the calm before the storm, i taste it real hard then it dont fall to fall the next draw double ~ dejavue 0406,4446 3313,3033, 7130,1943 4490 lets get this cash money like marcz sezzzzzzzzz, 778, 887 what does cathy play for? 

446,664 i am staying on the 500 and 150 come on marge drop that 2250, 769 dont know why it keeps popping up and funeral, well i do know.....accident 771,117,2117, i just noticed right before i got on here i wrote on a piece of paper 7787 underlined twice, she might come again come on marge give us some xmas, 103,557,612, there is also a reason that i keep seeing out of state plates i will be posting them as often as i can maybe it is for your state....ket\y 0811, 125, 1250 234,345,911,786,789,1943.053, 229,992,330,331,113 and IIIIIIII KNEW THAT DARN 7778 was coming just talked to 2 people i had not seen in a long time,778 drop it to the three marge let us get some of you!!!!, thats ok we will get you in check mad as a mug right now oh well on to the next one, also 190,160,300,800 anyone have the no for neck and hit?

thanks

DG BBL, 557 dont forget to flip and mirror, if you think 266 play 269 or 299 also , u see it in your workout step on it!!!!!!

Good luck family

columbus, GA
                            United States
                            Member #67676
                            December 2, 2008
                            2870 Posts
                            Posted: October 31, 2011, 4:26 am - IP Logged

columbus, GA
                              United States
                              Member #67676
                              December 2, 2008
                              2870 Posts
                              Posted: November 2, 2011, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

7787 ga lottery eveningPartyParty, i dropped the ball didnt feel like playing it tonight told yall i get texts from the beyond also 803 darn, should of listen to bsird, thqts the calm before the storm, i taste it real hard then it dont fall to fall the next draw double ~ dejavue 0406,4446 3313,3033, 7130,1943 4490 lets get this cash money like marcz sezzzzzzzzz, 778, 887 what does cathy play for? 

446,664 i am staying on the 500 and 150 come on marge drop that 2250, 769 dont know why it keeps popping up and funeral, well i do know.....accident 771,117,2117, i just noticed right before i got on here i wrote on a piece of paper 7787 underlined twice, she might come again come on marge give us some xmas, 103,557,612, there is also a reason that i keep seeing out of state plates i will be posting them as often as i can maybe it is for your state....ket\y 0811, 125, 1250 234,345,911,786,789,1943.053, 229,992,330,331,113 and IIIIIIII KNEW THAT DARN 7778 was coming just talked to 2 people i had not seen in a long time,778 drop it to the three marge let us get some of you!!!!, thats ok we will get you in check mad as a mug right now oh well on to the next one, also 190,160,300,800 anyone have the no for neck and hit?

thanks

DG BBL, 557 dont forget to flip and mirror, if you think 266 play 269 or 299 also , u see it in your workout step on it!!!!!!

Good luck family

funeral 182 ga lotteryParty