Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tell Me if your Pick3 is Computerized or Balls

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19825 Posts
Posted: September 20, 2011, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Raven, it's somewhat similar to being asked: What's good for today and wanting one winning number selection/set handed over with little or no

effort put into it by the question poser other than the effort it takes to type the question and to hit: post reply.

There are so many excellent tools here, it's a shame some people do not spend their time looking into everything here. It really would knock their

socks off.

Many of the questions asked here could be answered by reading the back of the games play slips.  I guess some people aren't serious players, at least not to the point of doing a little research on their own.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7308 Posts
    Posted: September 20, 2011, 11:01 am - IP Logged

Michigan has balls.

Pennsylvania is "trans" because their midday pick-3 drawing is by RNG.

Looking at the report card, if we excluded PB and MM, almost half the lotteries have zero live ball drawings for all games. A few years ago, Ohio went to the extreme in live ball drawings when on one night a week, they used 13 machines with balls numbered from 0 to 9 (6 for the kicker), a machine for Lotto, and another for pick-5.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: September 20, 2011, 11:51 am - IP Logged

tiggs has balls,here in Ky..

Pure luck

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7308 Posts
        Posted: September 20, 2011, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

tiggs has balls,here in Ky..

Three Line Lotto doesn't use balls and neither does the Kicker drawing. I'll give the Kicker a pass because players can't chose the numbers and though we can choose one line in Three line Lotto, the other two lines are picked by the terminal.

But Kentucky does have more balls than Tennessee!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: September 20, 2011, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

"Dragon Lady"  ....... hey rdgrnr is that from the old 50's show "Terry and the Pirates"  ?  The orginal dragon lady....I think. 

Can you remember "Tim Tyler and his Jungle Machine" ?

Hey WIN D,

I don't remember Tim Tyler and I only remember noticing Terry and the Pirates in the Sunday Comics section of the paper.

The Dragon Lady is what one of my ex-fathers-in-law used to call one of my ex-mothers-in-law.

Not to her face though, LOL.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: September 20, 2011, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Three Line Lotto doesn't use balls and neither does the Kicker drawing. I'll give the Kicker a pass because players can't chose the numbers and though we can choose one line in Three line Lotto, the other two lines are picked by the terminal.

Stack47 go to the front page and see the question..It said is your pk3 in your state balls or computerized and not 3 like lotto..Being tiggs lives in Ky tiggs knew 3 line lotto was not balls so tiggs said tiggs has balls..Is tiggs clear on that?..Thank you...

Pure luck

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: September 20, 2011, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Yes, and I would go to Kintucky to buy tickets but last time I was there I was seriously injured when I slipped and fell in the grease that drips off your mulletts when you're standing in line at JimBob's Trampoline World.

--Edmund Burke

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: September 20, 2011, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Yes, and I would go to Kintucky to buy tickets but last time I was there I was seriously injured when I slipped and fell in the grease that drips off your mulletts when you're standing in line at JimBob's Trampoline World.

Then stay out if you know what's good fer you...do you know...if not tiggs and the gang can teach you what's good fer you...pppffffff...there's som grease fer you now step on it!!...ppppfffffff..

Pure luck

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                  Winning makes me smile.
                  bel air maryland
                  United States
                  Member #90251
                  April 24, 2010
                  4866 Posts
                  Posted: September 20, 2011, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Raven, it's somewhat similar to being asked: What's good for today and wanting one winning number selection/set handed over with little or no

effort put into it by the question poser other than the effort it takes to type the question and to hit: post reply.

There are so many excellent tools here, it's a shame some people do not spend their time looking into everything here. It really would knock their

socks off.

I agree completely. If you want to make some $$$ you have to put in the hours. There is a ton of information in past threads, blogs etc. Just do a search and there it is, and if you can't find an answer there will usually be some one to help.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #17843
                    June 28, 2005
                    49699 Posts
                    Posted: September 21, 2011, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Lottery Post (Blue Bar) Forums: Search: Is Your Lottery Playing Friend! Thumbs Up

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7308 Posts
                      Posted: September 21, 2011, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Stack47 go to the front page and see the question..It said is your pk3 in your state balls or computerized and not 3 like lotto..Being tiggs lives in Ky tiggs knew 3 line lotto was not balls so tiggs said tiggs has balls..Is tiggs clear on that?..Thank you...

I was well aware you were answering a pick-3 question and used your post to point out not all of Kentucky's games are live ball drawings. Before bragging too much about having more balls than Tennessee, let's hope Rdgrn forget about UK's football losing steak to Tennessee.

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: September 21, 2011, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

I was well aware you were answering a pick-3 question and used your post to point out not all of Kentucky's games are live ball drawings. Before bragging too much about having more balls than Tennessee, let's hope Rdgrn forget about UK's football losing steak to Tennessee.

tiggs is a Michigan Wolverine fan from waaaaay back..ridge roots for Paluka St somewhere in the mountains of Tenn..Probably an all girls footbal team..knowing ridge..ridge come in please<<----

Pure luck

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                          Member #91718
                          May 23, 2010
                          690 Posts
                          Posted: September 21, 2011, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Thanks beard man with no vowels in name. I really appreciate your help and the others. I found what I was looking for on another site, and didn't even check yours out because I was thinking I had to be a premium member or a member with super powers, so excuse me for not saying thank you.

I try to search everything out and read it all, so sometimes I may just miss something. 

I will try what you suggested now to see if it works. For a matter of fact, I will try everything on this site to see what I can get into.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: September 21, 2011, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Thanks beard man with no vowels in name. I really appreciate your help and the others. I found what I was looking for on another site, and didn't even check yours out because I was thinking I had to be a premium member or a member with super powers, so excuse me for not saying thank you.

I try to search everything out and read it all, so sometimes I may just miss something. 

I will try what you suggested now to see if it works. For a matter of fact, I will try everything on this site to see what I can get into.

You're welcome, Cupcake.

Good luck to you.

--Edmund Burke