Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

strange dream!!

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by ladyVal45.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ladyVal45's avatar - Yavill
Long Island, Bahamas
Bahamas
Member #104857
January 21, 2011
85 Posts
Posted: September 27, 2011, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Goodmorning LP family this dream I have been having for almost two years.  Its about this old house and I am renovation. Sometime I forget about it and here it comes back to me in my dream, it's as if it a message for me and it will not stop reappearing in my dream until I figure it out. it changes from one room to another and sometimes I can see my self looking at it from the outside.

Last night I saw it again and this time I was inside looking around and trying to find figure out which room to start fixing first.  I felt happy inside but not outside.

Can you tell what this means I have been trying to figure this one out for a long time.  Thank you very much.

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
    If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
    United States
    Member #73903
    April 28, 2009
    1433 Posts
    Posted: September 27, 2011, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Goodmorning LP family this dream I have been having for almost two years.  Its about this old house and I am renovation. Sometime I forget about it and here it comes back to me in my dream, it's as if it a message for me and it will not stop reappearing in my dream until I figure it out. it changes from one room to another and sometimes I can see my self looking at it from the outside.

Last night I saw it again and this time I was inside looking around and trying to find figure out which room to start fixing first.  I felt happy inside but not outside.

Can you tell what this means I have been trying to figure this one out for a long time.  Thank you very much.

Dreaming of renovating indicates that you are viewing life from a new perspective, all of your old habits and ideas  are now being replaced by new ones, allowing for a clearer perspective of the world. The dream also suggests that you have triumph over many difficulty.

Renovating:795  583   0340  2235  1032

Renovating an old house: 640  403   3419  5420  1500

Repetitive Dream: 812  488   0255  3098  1193

Changes: 154  141  043   6660  9308

Best of Luck!!!

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
    Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
      South Florida
      United States
      Member #81890
      November 1, 2009
      4959 Posts
      Posted: September 28, 2011, 4:18 am - IP Logged

house 006   '6'

666-660-600-006-066-6000-6666 etc

anything old'36' - 036

336-366-3336-3666-3636-0336-0366

136-836-0360-8368 etc

036 - 636- 0636/3606

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

Long Island, Bahamas
        Bahamas
        Member #104857
        January 21, 2011
        85 Posts
        Posted: September 28, 2011, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Thank you DreamtoReality for the numbers they all came out from my birthday, I will play them all.

Long Island, Bahamas
          Bahamas
          Member #104857
          January 21, 2011
          85 Posts
          Posted: September 28, 2011, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Thank you Empress-N I can't tell you how glad I am that you gave me exactly what I needed to hear, I was doing that already and did not know it until now.  Thank you again.

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #85202
            January 10, 2010
            331 Posts
            Posted: September 28, 2011, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

wrhat is the house number?

roxb's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
              upper darby
              United States
              Member #109486
              April 14, 2011
              1224 Posts
              Posted: September 29, 2011, 1:38 am - IP Logged

house  is  000  n inside looking  out  is  000     play 000   for  7 days  or until it come out

Long Island, Bahamas
                Bahamas
                Member #104857
                January 21, 2011
                85 Posts
                Posted: September 29, 2011, 10:45 am - IP Logged

thanks roxb for the number I was just going to play next month.