Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win Every State For Holiday's

Topic closed. 1116 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mrcoco5.

Page 27 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #59824
March 28, 2008
14961 Posts
Posted: November 2, 2011, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Pete  it  is  time.  Santa

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
    Member #95409
    August 9, 2010
    2913 Posts
    Posted: November 2, 2011, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

And look what time you posted this ...

Exactly 944   which was our straight tonight... lol

I think your right, tommorrow is gonna be the day..

CG

Hmm

Overdue Vtrac for Mid is V355

105 days out!  Avg skip rate is 34 days!

244, 249, 294, 299, 744, 749, 794, 799

I double think someone is right!

hahahaah

United States
      Member #95409
      August 9, 2010
      2913 Posts
      Posted: November 2, 2011, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Pete  it  is  time.  Santa

I hope so girlie girl!

Fingers and toes crossed!

United States
        Member #59824
        March 28, 2008
        14961 Posts
        Posted: November 2, 2011, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

And look what time you posted this ...

Exactly 944   which was our straight tonight... lol

I think your right, tommorrow is gonna be the day..

CG

I Agree!   Come  on Str.  Dance

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

United States
          Member #112061
          June 9, 2011
          8776 Posts
          Posted: November 2, 2011, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!   Come  on Str.  Dance

IT'S a sign

of doublesHurray! come on doubles!doubles!!  straight DOUBLES

grap ur keys and your list cause Florida ur are going SHOPPING

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
            South Florida
            United States
            Member #71280
            February 22, 2009
            15324 Posts
            Posted: November 2, 2011, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up     Hey  mrcoco  that watch list has been falling on mid   so  we  need to begin the day with a hit.  Noel                         Smash        Smash

Florida  Lotto

66  pairs  on watch    656   676   677

love the 66 pair - I was thinking 466

thanks C.

I also like your 985 as well.  You think 98 pair will show up again?

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: November 2, 2011, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

If  your reading this and you play in Florida  do not miss this  we  will be doing the dance.   There is no one who can predict doubles like

mrcoco.

Tek is posting and his numbers  are due.   The 3 has been missing  and  will show.  Thank you Gary for making us aware.

DO you have a favorite place to shop?Noel  See yourself there  after cashing your winning  tickets.Hurray!   Check the combo's they like to

show mid.

Ga.   Are you  ready ?   We add a new person to our team.  One of the very best  .... A friend and a star in L.P    Joining  Us in

GA.     TJ2Win.

Look at the  combo's for  Florida         266  988  819  756     We came to win

Florida
                United States
                Member #66575
                October 30, 2008
                3549 Posts
                Posted: November 2, 2011, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

If  your reading this and you play in Florida  do not miss this  we  will be doing the dance.   There is no one who can predict doubles like

mrcoco.

Tek is posting and his numbers  are due.   The 3 has been missing  and  will show.  Thank you Gary for making us aware.

DO you have a favorite place to shop?Noel  See yourself there  after cashing your winning  tickets.Hurray!   Check the combo's they like to

show mid.

Ga.   Are you  ready ?   We add a new person to our team.  One of the very best  .... A friend and a star in L.P    Joining  Us in

GA.     TJ2Win.

Look at the  combo's for  Florida         266  988  819  756     We came to win

Wow, ya'll think a straight repeat from today with the 988  mmmmm  very interesting

Im ready to go shopping

CG

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: November 2, 2011, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

love the 66 pair - I was thinking 466

thanks C.

I also like your 985 as well.  You think 98 pair will show up again?

It  is  gonna  come back .  I see tj had it as  a  return  and  Gary  sees it in his workout.   66  has been a watch pair.  Even if I am not sure of our

numbers,  mrcoco  has been on fire.   The pairs posted  win just like  the post  says.  I hate to post different numbers from coco's pairs.  LOL

I  use the  665,667 676  cause they are combo's of his pairs and each mid  they are right on.  664  is one of your numbers  I remember and

you have to play it.   We  are  missing that  so  363  is also one of his combo's.  Everyday I look at the results I see coco's pairs as a winner.

66 will get some of my money.   LOL   and I know now for a few draws.

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                    Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #35086
                    March 12, 2006
                    10374 Posts
                    Posted: November 2, 2011, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Well........I  agree  with  everyone    else

Florida  is  going  down.............and  soon

Turn  the  3  digit  loose  Florida...........its  time

321      657      837      839       (  main    four  )

Bonus      (   distant    638     637   897   697    687   )

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: November 2, 2011, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Wow, ya'll think a straight repeat from today with the 988  mmmmm  very interesting

Im ready to go shopping

CG

Yeah  C  we are ready to get this party started.  I  reposted those numbers , because that is the pattern  so far.  I went back and  those

numbers look  good.   Remeber the 3  has been missing  so consider that.   We cannot argue  with  mrcoco.  Doubles are  due  and I believe.

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                        South Florida
                        United States
                        Member #71280
                        February 22, 2009
                        15324 Posts
                        Posted: November 2, 2011, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

It  is  gonna  come back .  I see tj had it as  a  return  and  Gary  sees it in his workout.   66  has been a watch pair.  Even if I am not sure of our

numbers,  mrcoco  has been on fire.   The pairs posted  win just like  the post  says.  I hate to post different numbers from coco's pairs.  LOL

I  use the  665,667 676  cause they are combo's of his pairs and each mid  they are right on.  664  is one of your numbers  I remember and

you have to play it.   We  are  missing that  so  363  is also one of his combo's.  Everyday I look at the results I see coco's pairs as a winner.

66 will get some of my money.   LOL   and I know now for a few draws.

You're right - 466 is on my play list............I won on the 644 last month so c'mon November bring on the 466

3 has to show up as well.  thanks everyone.

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: November 2, 2011, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

I have  been watching the calendar  on Carlig's  post  and the numbers  there are so close to what is hitting,  so  check that calendar  and compare.

Look for  that  66/64  or mirror 69.  You cannot go wrong with the calendar  as  a tool.

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: November 2, 2011, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Okay  we  got  some  solid  numbers  for  tommorrow  Florida.   Everyone  LOOK  at  Carlig's  Corner  and find     the   Calendar.

Look at   the  3rd.      is everywhere   .   638   313 

355  349   784     doubles                     

Remember to flip  6  and 9   

Please     

349=346     638 = 938                                                                             

313 = 363  mirror                                                                             

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                              Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #35086
                              March 12, 2006
                              10374 Posts
                              Posted: November 2, 2011, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

There  is  an  Age  Old  Debate  about  the   6   and  the  9    being  a  hit  if they flip in a number

I am from the ole school.........they are the same number to me

When I play............I play a  nine  number game...........not a ten number game

Because  I   consider   them  the same number 

Shucks  folks............they even look alike   LOL      6    9       (  just   upside   down )

If a person  believes them to be  the same number or not  .......I  will  tell   you   this

If a person   plays  a number   with   either one in the number ( and they do not cover the " flip " ) .......they will loose  many   times  when that number  shows

So we should consider  it a hit......when  either one shows in a posted number in my opinion

Ky.   is  famous  to get you on the flip like that...........and I post Connecticut  quite  often  and they got me three separate times like that last week in my posted  numbers up  there

And Ky. has got me countless times over the years  the same way when I was playing  for  real  on the ole  6   9   flip

Also notice how they simply love to follow each other many .....many times

You see one.......you will see the other one soon......or the same one ( on  the  flip  ) many times

Just take a look at the last ten draws each ( both sides of the game )  and on the cross over also ) for a good example of this

They  truely  love to travel close to each other and on the flip

Page 27 of 75