Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 5:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win Every State For Holiday's

Topic closed. 1116 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mrcoco5.

Page 31 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #59824
March 28, 2008
14961 Posts
Posted: November 3, 2011, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

I show you got 653 on Oct 10th 2011  MID....from pair tracking I do in Florida., and if my tracking is right those pairs

63 53  are still out in pairs and the way your numbers have fallen, you should get a 94 44 99 type return and soon.

These are Connies pairs....

504 pairs
63, 64, 73, 74, 83, 84, 93, 94
41, 42, 43, 46, 47, 48

YESSSSSSSS thanks  TJ    3 times  you told  us......

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: November 3, 2011, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Okay everyone had the clues.....but we only got 1 box..   Back to work everyone .... Florida deserves a couple more days to Nail it ...

Great job EVERYONE  and  of  Course  FLA386  who does an exceptional  job on the Florida thread.   

Thank you  all posters  TJ  Coco  Gary  Connie  Pete  .....it  feels so good  to get it on the same day.....  Now we  smash  it 

see ytou all tommorrow.    What do think  ......what do you see........  Banana

You thought we were done   huh?      Not  yet......If it happens  once....it will happen again

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
      louisville,ky
      United States
      Member #72809
      March 28, 2009
      9463 Posts
      Posted: November 3, 2011, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

well if it counts i mustI Agree! mrcoco ur the master pr wow this is to be a party for u bigs u bring the balloons and i will try to send the cake lol

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
        Kentucky
        United States
        Member #35086
        March 12, 2006
        10374 Posts
        Posted: November 3, 2011, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

You thought we were done   huh?      Not  yet......If it happens  once....it will happen again

Oh  wait  a miunute  D&C   I  made  a  BIG  mistake

I  got my bonus numbers   and  my  main  numbers mixed  up.............they were supposed to be reversed   Green laugh

Just  Joking    ROFL

Wow.......there  for  a minute.........I  thought we were gonna be leaving  the  Sunshine  state ( even though I am enjoying the Sunshine down here and all the nice  people )   See Ya!

Its  cold  and  rainy  here in   Ky.   tonite

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: November 3, 2011, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

well if it counts i mustI Agree! mrcoco ur the master pr wow this is to be a party for u bigs u bring the balloons and i will try to send the cake lol

Yes it  was driving me  batty.   And that 789  has to be  making Kentucky  sick   ..  Is that 3  times this  week ?   Yikes.

Yes  girl  the party is  on  .........638  str  Party And I am gonna Bust em tommorrow just because  we  can !!!

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: November 3, 2011, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

I  got my bonus numbers   and  my  main  numbers mixed  up.............they were supposed to be reversed   Green laugh

Just  Joking    ROFL

Wow.......there  for  a minute.........I  thought we were gonna be leaving  the  Sunshine  state ( even though I am enjoying the Sunshine down here and all the nice  people )   See Ya!

Yeah  it like  Noah is about to break out the ark here in Washington.     One  more day in Florida for good measure.

Saturday  we arrive  in   GA.       OH     Florida  PLEASE  PLEASE   BE AWARE THOSE NUMBERS WE POST WILL WIN WHEN WE ARE GONE...

I told you were goona post the winners  Tek.    We never  give up.

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #35086
              March 12, 2006
              10374 Posts
              Posted: November 3, 2011, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Yes it  was driving me  batty.   And that 789  has to be  making Kentucky  sick   ..  Is that 3  times this  week ?   Yikes.

Yes  girl  the party is  on  .........638  str  Party And I am gonna Bust em tommorrow just because  we  can !!!

Yep............Ky.  789   three times  in  5  days........ALL   in   the   Mid

You  got  to  love  the  little       Devils    Evil Looking        LOL

United States
                Member #112061
                June 9, 2011
                8776 Posts
                Posted: November 3, 2011, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Just  Joking    ROFL

O  tek  that was so funny Green laugh

Great job every one bigs -tek tj- and  Fla386  by the way today is his birthday!!!!!!!!!!

tek--its cold and rainy here in Ind too.thinking about getting me a hot cup of what else  cocoa

great team that we have  lates do it again!Dance

happygirl665's avatar - hi
                  Spotsylvania, Virginia
                  United States
                  Member #113688
                  July 14, 2011
                  24349 Posts
                  Posted: November 3, 2011, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Where the heck are those 99's for florida. I was expecting them to come today.

Who say's I'm broke? Are you kidding me, I am just waiting on my millions!Dance

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #35086
                    March 12, 2006
                    10374 Posts
                    Posted: November 3, 2011, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Where the heck are those 99's for florida. I was expecting them to come today.

They   will  be  here  tomorrow   Happygirl  ( or the flip  )

Good  Chance

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #35086
                      March 12, 2006
                      10374 Posts
                      Posted: November 3, 2011, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

O  tek  that was so funny Green laugh

Great job every one bigs -tek tj- and  Fla386  by the way today is his birthday!!!!!!!!!!

tek--its cold and rainy here in Ind too.thinking about getting me a hot cup of what else  cocoa

great team that we have  lates do it again!Dance

Thank  You   mrcoco

Good  Job  mrcoco.............you  called  it 

Yea............stick  with  the  cocoa..............stay  out of trouble  that  way     LOL

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #35086
                        March 12, 2006
                        10374 Posts
                        Posted: November 3, 2011, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Yeah  it like  Noah is about to break out the ark here in Washington.     One  more day in Florida for good measure.

Saturday  we arrive  in   GA.       OH     Florida  PLEASE  PLEASE   BE AWARE THOSE NUMBERS WE POST WILL WIN WHEN WE ARE GONE...

I told you were goona post the winners  Tek.    We never  give up.

Yep............Never  give  up  D&C

I  like  the  Blackfeet  Indian  saying..........."  Never  Lie..........and  Never    Quit  "

They  were   and   are   a   Great  People

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: November 3, 2011, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Thank  You   mrcoco

Good  Job  mrcoco.............you  called  it 

Yea............stick  with  the  cocoa..............stay  out of trouble  that  way     LOL

OKAY  LET"S  WRAP IT UP IN FLORIDA WITH OUR MID  PICKS  AND  Move on to GA.....  Florida   I will be back   BEFORE CHRISTMAS  and I learned

alot   mostly  pick a dang number and stay with it for a week .....LOL       GOOD   GOOD  Night  All.    Gotta try and get a hit in WA...

Coco  looking out my window I will have some too.....only mine is sugar free YUCK Coffee

Amazing  how many  players had  the 6,3   638   38  63............  Great  job  Noel

United States
                            Member #112061
                            June 9, 2011
                            8776 Posts
                            Posted: November 3, 2011, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

OKAY  LET"S  WRAP IT UP IN FLORIDA WITH OUR MID  PICKS  AND  Move on to GA.....  Florida   I will be back   BEFORE CHRISTMAS  and I learned

alot   mostly  pick a dang number and stay with it for a week .....LOL       GOOD   GOOD  Night  All.    Gotta try and get a hit in WA...

Coco  looking out my window I will have some too.....only mine is sugar free YUCK Coffee

Amazing  how many  players had  the 6,3   638   38  63............  Great  job  Noel

midday pairs 69-59-35-50-34-49=doubles66-33

good luck !!

we will see u laterDance

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: November 3, 2011, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

midday pairs 69-59-35-50-34-49=doubles66-33

good luck !!

we will see u laterDance

Wow   Florida  does not  want to let go  and  Tek  says  that one does not count  and I agreed   so   Let's  get Florida .....

Gonna star  posting  3  numbers  and  committee  on the fourth  number.   You have  the pairs....Teamm   let's  drink some coco  and get back to work....

66   and  33 pairs  still on Watch....   what ya got for Florida Tek   and TJ........We need to nail it..........

Page 31 of 75