Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win Every State For Holiday's

Topic closed. 1116 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mrcoco5.

Page 36 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
New York
United States
Member #94252
July 16, 2010
21913 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2011, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

night do you guys post for idaho

I believe Bigd will do Idaho,   we are packing up and ready to move on .........tommorrow MID  gonna bring the big one....

Good Luck Everyone!

Sun Smiley

United States
    Member #112061
    June 9, 2011
    8776 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2011, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

I show you got 653 on Oct 10th 2011  MID....from pair tracking I do in Florida., and if my tracking is right those pairs

63 53  are still out in pairs and the way your numbers have fallen, you should get a 94 44 99 type return and soon.

These are Connies pairs....

504 pairs
    63, 64, 73, 74, 83, 84, 93, 94
    41, 42, 43, 46, 47, 48

good evening

just got home from work

Doubles are coming look at 33-99=88

their a few pairs I like here 73-63-84-

also I like the 13 pair from tek

Tomorrow I will not be able to post until late

Sat &Sun I work 16 hr shiftAnd when I get home I know when I check this post out I will find out we had a big win!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
      Kentucky
      United States
      Member #35086
      March 12, 2006
      10374 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2011, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

I like  these picks, and so these will be your selects for tommorrow?  Might be the key is holding them for the win tommorrow mid......  :)

591     961      967      561       (  main    four   )

Bonus         597

Yep   these  are  for  tomorrow  mid    tj

Watch  for  the   13    pair  also  just  in  case

Good  Evening   mrcoco

Good  to  see  you

United States
        Member #112061
        June 9, 2011
        8776 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2011, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Yep   these  are  for  tomorrow  mid    tj

Watch  for  the   13    pair  also  just  in  case

Good  Evening   mrcoco

Good  to  see  you

Tomorrow we  win!!!

hey tek  good to see ya too Dance

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: November 5, 2011, 12:04 am - IP Logged

You may stay with the   mid 4     if you  like  but here is the  Eve  $4      post.   Sorry  my browser won't allow me to copy and paste

Flip  6's  and  9's     always              Everyone  have  a great weekend.

No  one flip the 9's   from  829 ?

OKay   back to work  and we   repost our combo's for  Florida .  These numbers will start hitting Sunday..  I will repost  them   now

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: November 5, 2011, 12:16 am - IP Logged

These  combo's  are       GOOD         ALL            MONTH.             They       WILL         WIN 

Write  them  down  and  Compare to your  workout.   

Doubles           626  855  533   277  223   226   272   955  959  388   383   766  767  477  899 

Singles          276   247   273    958  953  389  385  382  853  764  760  762  895  602  532  263 

Pairs                     27  95  38  76  47  89  60  85  53  26  23  77  33  99

We  are  doing  Florida  only.               ALL month for florida     all   month   all month plays             

Florida  copy this  post....these numbers  are good all month  the pairs  are always  good .

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

bigdreams's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
              PANAMA CITY
              United States
              Member #116795
              September 19, 2011
              231 Posts
              Posted: November 5, 2011, 12:23 am - IP Logged

Florida  copy this  post....these numbers  are good all month  the pairs  are always  good .

Thanks Colleen, and we appreciate you hanging in there with FL, I am liking the 33 pairs for tomorrow!! Deb

bigdreams's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                PANAMA CITY
                United States
                Member #116795
                September 19, 2011
                231 Posts
                Posted: November 5, 2011, 12:27 am - IP Logged

Thanks Colleen, and we appreciate you hanging in there with FL, I am liking the 33 pairs for tomorrow!! Deb

Big ups to mrcoco, tek, carlig, flatransplant, rex, jack c and the many others that are also great predictors and posters.     Thumbs Up

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: November 5, 2011, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Bigd wants to wait till the eve to post (he needs the extra dramtic effect) PLeasssse

Let's do this  Florida

coco  is calling for a double and it will come but I like  these.

412    420   295  790

Rudolph       Rudolph     Rudolph     Rudolph     

Let's get these players  a win. Florida it's our money and we want it right Now!!No No

Delaware taught us that you can hold these number for a week if you want or follow us                                               

Hello  vickie , lenard,gregory,  jackie,  Tp

We  go back to our  2nd  Post  Florida  it is  time  for our  hold   numbers   

472       412   420   417                                                                      Bonus 

415       424

Noel       Noel     Noel     Noel                                                                                     Noel         Noel

Thank you Florida  for  allowing us  to post.....We  must  move on  and  we  would like to return  close to christmas

Those  pairs  are good  everyday  and those  combo's  take  3 to 5  days to hit  mainly  on  mid  draws.   

Thank  you   mrcoco, TJ   Tek.  Connie,  Jmax.  CarliG (those vtrac will work)  Pete  and everyone   here....     flip 6's  and 9's always

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: November 5, 2011, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Big ups to mrcoco, tek, carlig, flatransplant, rex, jack c and the many others that are also great predictors and posters.     Thumbs Up

You  are very  welcome  , you will see me again before  Christmas and not at the last minute.

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: November 5, 2011, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Atlanta  Ga.       Hello   we are  dedicated to winning you some  money.       We  will post  4  numbers  and  Pairs  .

Some  numbers  will take up to a week to win              but they  will win!!!    The  pairs  can win everyday.     

Hello  to my large  Family  in ATL...     DEE  DEE    Janice    Uncle  Bruce    Little  Bruce   Maurice  Foster     Cheryl     DawnLovies 

Christy          Jamal

Micheal     Chip     Cam  Ronnie...... 

The  plan is simple       We came to win....  Follow  the instructions .....  You don't  need to Post......Play the  numbers

Believe   and  Win.       Write  the numbers down.       We  begin   tommorrow  EVE!!!!!!!     

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: November 5, 2011, 12:47 am - IP Logged

We  go back to our  2nd  Post  Florida  it is  time  for our  hold   numbers   

472       412   420   417                                                                      Bonus 

415       424

Noel       Noel     Noel     Noel                                                                                     Noel         Noel

Thank you Florida  for  allowing us  to post.....We  must  move on  and  we  would like to return  close to christmas

Those  pairs  are good  everyday  and those  combo's  take  3 to 5  days to hit  mainly  on  mid  draws.   

Thank  you   mrcoco, TJ   Tek.  Connie,  Jmax.  CarliG (those vtrac will work)  Pete  and everyone   here....     flip 6's  and 9's always

Pairs  coming to  Florida   per  TJ2win

21   76  48  24  01  10  53  42  34  07  38

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: November 5, 2011, 1:40 am - IP Logged

Atlanta  Ga.       Hello   we are  dedicated to winning you some  money.       We  will post  4  numbers  and  Pairs  .

Some  numbers  will take up to a week to win              but they  will win!!!    The  pairs  can win everyday.     

Hello  to my large  Family  in ATL...     DEE  DEE    Janice    Uncle  Bruce    Little  Bruce   Maurice  Foster     Cheryl     DawnLovies 

Christy          Jamal

The  plan is simple       We came to win....  Follow  the instructions .....  You don't  need to Post......Play the  numbers

Believe   and  Win.       Write  the numbers down.       We  begin   tommorrow  EVE!!!!!!!     

Georgia   4

613   162   142   624                                     Bonus   413  614 

Rudolph       Rudolph      Rudolph    Rudolph                                                   Rudolph     Santa

Like  the double  then    616

Pick your place to shop      Greenbrair  Mall       Mall of  Georgia    Northlake

Savannah  Mall Christmas

Hello  Ebony  in Tuskegee Al.   Go  baby  Tigers

United States
                            Member #112061
                            June 9, 2011
                            8776 Posts
                            Posted: November 5, 2011, 7:40 am - IP Logged

Christy          Jamal

Hello Ga

I love Ga one of my favor state

Looking for possible  tripps,

pairs 12-42-78-37-63-83-58-98-20-43

doubles 88-44-33

work ur magic bigdsing & collen

tek,and tj2win

good luck!!!Dance

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: November 5, 2011, 11:47 am - IP Logged

GA    here  is the pairs  for  you  and the combo  of  Pairs  write them down as they WILL GE GOOD  ALL MONTH.

Remeber  we  have learned that the 4 posted can take up till a week to win. 

These combo should start  hitting today

124  122   120   420  422   787  783  788   424    443     444     376    333    373   378   638  633  839  838  843  833 

785  788   588   587   583  987  988  202  433     209 

12    42   78  37  63  83  58  98  20  43                88    44   33                          888  444   333

combo's seen twice  are  HOT                              ALL MONTH                 ALL MONTH

Page 36 of 75