Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:23 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win Every State For Holiday's

Topic closed. 1116 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mrcoco5.

Page 38 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
milledgeville,Ga
United States
Member #68927
January 2, 2009
6079 Posts
Posted: November 5, 2011, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

ty

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: November 5, 2011, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

GA    here  is the pairs  for  you  and the combo  of  Pairs  write them down as they WILL GE GOOD  ALL MONTH.

Remeber  we  have learned that the 4 posted can take up till a week to win. 

These combo should start  hitting today

124  122   120   420  422   787  783  788   424    443     444     376    333    373   378   638  633  839  838  843  833 

785  788   588   587   583  987  988  202  433     209 

12    42   78  37  63  83  58  98  20  43                88    44   33                          888  444   333

combo's seen twice  are  HOT                              ALL MONTH                 ALL MONTH

repost  for  GA.....

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2011, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

GA  tonight  we plan on a win....  Like most people  we  need to get that Holiday Money  and  GA  needs  do it now.

Hello marge...See Ya!  We thank you in advance for  Paying us big time.....

We came to win   GA....get some

0 returned from  250      We would like the 5 to return from    005

589     592      908   998                                                                               Bonus  928   992   590

Rudolph                Rudolph                  Rudolph            Rudolph                                                                                       Noel

ne ne  is  just like our folks  for real.....Green laugh     now watch  mrcoco's  combo's with   98

Repost  for  GA  EVE

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

miracleplay5's avatar - web
        Orange County, Florida
        United States
        Member #117114
        September 27, 2011
        995 Posts
        Posted: November 5, 2011, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

hey so you guyz decided to give up on florida without a win..lol..smh florida is crazy a horrible place for me to play...so any advice on how i can play in other states...i checked a couple states and the only games were mega money or lotto..can i play pick 3&4 games in other states..if so please pm me and let me know..thank you..happy money making...peace:)

Pay less, win more & world peaceSee Ya!

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
          Kentucky
          United States
          Member #35086
          March 12, 2006
          10374 Posts
          Posted: November 5, 2011, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

hey so you guyz decided to give up on florida without a win..lol..smh florida is crazy a horrible place for me to play...so any advice on how i can play in other states...i checked a couple states and the only games were mega money or lotto..can i play pick 3&4 games in other states..if so please pm me and let me know..thank you..happy money making...peace:)

D&C    had  the  892   in  their  main  4  numbers   and  the  flip  hit ....the  826............so it was considered  a  hit   because  of   the  before  mentioned   flip   6    9   ( and that it would count   as  a  hit  )

The  836  was  caught  straight right before  that ,  but it was in the first of the bonus  numbers

There were  quite a few hits before  those  also....... but just a few draws late

miracleplay5's avatar - web
            Orange County, Florida
            United States
            Member #117114
            September 27, 2011
            995 Posts
            Posted: November 5, 2011, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

D&C    had  the  892   in  their  main  4  numbers   and  the  flip  hit ....the  826............so it was considered  a  hit   because  of   the  before  mentioned   flip   6    9   ( and that it would count   as  a  hit  )

The  836  was  caught  straight right before  that ,  but it was in the first of the bonus  numbers

There were  quite a few hits before  those  also....... but just a few draws late

ooooo ok..see im new at this i thought a hit ..was a number hitting like 412 123 124 123 and the drawing was 123 that wouldve been a hit...ok..i didnt know the numbers were guides to flip and play bonus numbers...can i get my money because i played numbers that hit days later..can i take those numbers and redeem them as a hit...thank you for your help...if so im getting paid this weekend...because i got hits...yessssssssss...man i thought they had to hit on the day of the drawing to be a hit...yesssssss... :)thanks..oh yeah i played 892...will they redeem that ticket and i tell them it was a flip...or did i actually have to play 826...thx again..peace:)

Pay less, win more & world peaceSee Ya!

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #35086
              March 12, 2006
              10374 Posts
              Posted: November 5, 2011, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Well  there were only  3  bonus numbers  that   draw   miracleplay  that it hit if I remember   correct and  four   main numbers........7 numbers........not that many to play really and that one did hit true and it hit  straight

And to watch the flip was mentioned on there many times ( on  D&C  hit  )  because it is a fact of the game

The bonus numbers were to be considered  also as thats why they were posted

And numbers should always be watched a few draws back  and    compared  to a person's  own workouts....I usually mention that and also I always usually say  no promises  when  I  post

There are many good  posters  on the florida  thread  miracleplay.........and you should try and follow that thread in the future  for the hit you want really

Good  Luck  To  You

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #35086
                March 12, 2006
                10374 Posts
                Posted: November 5, 2011, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Miracleplay

To  answer  your other questions in your first post ........I sent you an e-mail

Mail For You

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: November 5, 2011, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

You may stay with the   mid 4     if you  like  but here is the  Eve  $4      post.   Sorry  my browser won't allow me to copy and paste

Flip  6's  and  9's     always              Everyone  have  a great weekend.

I was  asked yesterday  if  we   could   play the  mid  numbers ........982  ......here  is  my response    ''

reread the  thread  I  post everyday                          Flip the 6's  and  9 's         Noticed  I    did  mid 4  in bold  ........

We  talked about  fliping  6's  and 9  's     everyday......    I  even post that we would come back to florida.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: November 5, 2011, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Cool    We are blinded by the light.Green laugh

Florida  These combo's  all   good  for the next few  weeks.   They Will hit  and once they hit  wait a week to see another. The pairs can hit  Everyday!!!

Mrcoco     says  doubles      and that is a fact          989   040   383  585  191   656  262   636   676   797        11  88   99

988   363  667   199   388   266    266   677

The  combo's  from Bigd

983  985  987  385    179  981   586  652  653   263(again)    637   679   267    657

Florida  SantaSantaSantaSanta  are you ready?  Throw your numbers away.

The  very FIRST DAY WE POSTED IN FLORIDA      2-6-6   str....  198  box    765  box    988 str

Notice on the thread  I say   these  combo's  are good for the week       I mentioned this many times  and was asked  by  posters how long you

keep them for   for....

We  are just posting numbers  with the hope of helping people  win....that's  all  ....I apologize to players  who did  not hit 

but  we provided  winning  numbers   and  winning  pairs  and posted pairs  prior to every draw.   

We  posted  6-3-8  and  told  players it was good for the next day in Florida.   MANY  Posters  had  the numbers  or pairs.....

Perhaps it was not a good idea to take this on,  but  we will continue  and to get to all states we must move on....  If  someone told me  these combo's

will win within the week  and they did  I would be  happy  unless I missed them.     The state of Florida has 4 of the people  we really like  in L>P

Connie  ,  Debb, Carlig , Pete...It was hard to leave but  we work with players in Florida  whenever they want and we do not have to post a thread

to help  people out.....  All you have to do is ask  me.....Colleen what do you think about  Florida  and I always answer right away  no matter who it

is.    Your  comment  was wrong  .... MP..

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: November 5, 2011, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Pairs  coming to  Florida   per  TJ2win

21   76  48  24  01  10  53  42  34  07  38

Pairs  coming to Florida  posted this morning   ....Great   Job  TJ    10x

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: November 5, 2011, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Hello Ga

I love Ga one of my favor state

Looking for possible  tripps,

pairs 12-42-78-37-63-83-58-98-20-43

doubles 88-44-33

work ur magic bigdsing & collen

tek,and tj2win

good luck!!!Dance

Pairs  for  GA.....   Great work  mrcoco       43     pairs         394  winner

tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
                          New York
                          United States
                          Member #94252
                          July 16, 2010
                          21888 Posts
                          Posted: November 5, 2011, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Pairs  for  GA.....   Great work  mrcoco       43     pairs         394  winner

I gave this number to Skittles 6 days ago, but she did not hold it.  However, the point is holding a number is key in this game....Good Luck to everyone!

Sun Smiley

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: November 5, 2011, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

I posted those pairs you gave me for Florida this morning  and they were winners  this eve......

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: November 5, 2011, 8:51 pm - IP Logged
                              florida
                              United States
                              Member #117132
                              September 27, 2011
                              46 Posts
                              Posted: Yesterday, 7:12 pm - IP LoggedReplyFavorites

You may stay with the   mid 4     if you  like  but here is the  Eve  $4      post.   Sorry  my browser won't allow me to copy and paste

Flip  6's  and  9's     always              Everyone  have  a great weekend.

thanks again...Peace:)

DON'T LOOK BACK FOR THE SALT...THERE'S A WHOLE SEA AHEAD! VEGANS ROCK! PEACE!!!

Thumbs Up

Page 38 of 75