Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win Every State For Holiday's

Topic closed. 1116 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mrcoco5.

Page 39 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
New York
United States
Member #94252
July 16, 2010
21892 Posts
Posted: November 5, 2011, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

I posted those pairs you gave me for Florida this morning  and they were winners  this eve......

Those pairs are gonna hit over the next 7 -10 days.....I have been tracking them and watching them hit over n over, those are all due pairs for the state.....  One number I like for Florida is 284  842 , see it in workouts or pairs, it is worth covering.....

Sun Smiley

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: November 5, 2011, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Those pairs are gonna hit over the next 7 -10 days.....I have been tracking them and watching them hit over n over, those are all due pairs for the state.....  One number I like for Florida is 284  842 , see it in workouts or pairs, it is worth covering.....

Thank you TJ.  reposted them in Carlig's thread ... I hope  florida players  can use them  for a good win....  Now  what about  GA....

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2011, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

124  122   120   420  422   787  783  788   424    443     444     376    333    373   378   638  633  839  838  843  833 

785  788   588   587   583  987  988  202  433     209 

12    42   78  37  63  83  58  98  20  43    pairs            88    44   33           

combo's seen twice  are  HOT                              ALL MONTH                 ALL MONTH

repost  for  GA.....     I  like  skittles  post about 0 in middle and  trips

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
        New York
        United States
        Member #94252
        July 16, 2010
        21892 Posts
        Posted: November 5, 2011, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Thank you TJ.  reposted them in Carlig's thread ... I hope  florida players  can use them  for a good win....  Now  what about  GA....

Georgia is gonna get a return from the set of numbers I gave you for Washington about a week ago...they got the 342 , now if they were to do a two digit return 105 051 would be hot...however you have a couple others on your list...587 and 124 so they are also possible...and I may had missed something on your list.  Compare to other posts , pairs,  of course, these are only based on what I see in your list.... the 051 I added because of the 005 they got today, and they do alot of two digit returns.....and I love the 122 for Georgia, if I were to hold numbers they would be the 12 numbers for Georgia you have posted.....hot hot hot.

Tj

Sun Smiley

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: November 5, 2011, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Georgia is gonna get a return from the set of numbers I gave you for Washington about a week ago...they got the 342 , now if they were to do a two digit return 105 051 would be hot...however you have a couple others on your list...587 and 124 so they are also possible...and I may had missed something on your list.  Compare to other posts , pairs,  of course, these are only based on what I see in your list.... the 051 I added because of the 005 they got today, and they do alot of two digit returns.....and I love the 122 for Georgia, if I were to hold numbers they would be the 12 numbers for Georgia you have posted.....hot hot hot.

Tj

I Agree!

Florida
            United States
            Member #66575
            October 30, 2008
            3549 Posts
            Posted: November 5, 2011, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Thanks TJ for all your help

CG

Nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #93971
              July 11, 2010
              66 Posts
              Posted: November 5, 2011, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

@ TJ and Big D. Thank you very much for all that you do and the information that you share. Since I've began coming here LP and looking at what good posters like you guys, kenya100, N19k, Jack and many many others, I've come to realize that the lottery sometimes not random at. 

Really appreciate you guys!!!!!!

Please keep up the good work... Love you guys and the hard work that you put in to help ppl like me to get a better chance at winning...

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: November 5, 2011, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

@ TJ and Big D. Thank you very much for all that you do and the information that you share. Since I've began coming here LP and looking at what good posters like you guys, kenya100, N19k, Jack and many many others, I've come to realize that the lottery sometimes not random at. 

Really appreciate you guys!!!!!!

Please keep up the good work... Love you guys and the hard work that you put in to help ppl like me to get a better chance at winning...

Your  welcome  DeeM   and thank you... that was very kind  and  we hope you winBIG  soon.

Nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #93971
                  July 11, 2010
                  66 Posts
                  Posted: November 5, 2011, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

Your  welcome  DeeM   and thank you... that was very kind  and  we hope you winBIG  soon.

Funny that you said that! Just won a cool $300.00 off of 010 in Cali...Wasen't going to play cause i lost today but i was looking through the posts and saw where t.j said he kept a number for 6 weeks cause he knows it's coming and decided to play my regulars!!! Loooking for a big a win but that will do for now!!!!

Thanks!

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                    Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #35086
                    March 12, 2006
                    10374 Posts
                    Posted: November 5, 2011, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

D&C

Mail For You

Mail  Box   Full   Maybe

United States
                      Member #112061
                      June 9, 2011
                      8776 Posts
                      Posted: November 5, 2011, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Hi every one

just got home

look at pairs 98-20-58-12-78

and don't forget those triplesDance

miracleplay5's avatar - web
                        Orange County, Florida
                        United States
                        Member #117114
                        September 27, 2011
                        995 Posts
                        Posted: November 6, 2011, 12:35 am - IP Logged

The  very FIRST DAY WE POSTED IN FLORIDA      2-6-6   str....  198  box    765  box    988 str

Notice on the thread  I say   these  combo's  are good for the week       I mentioned this many times  and was asked  by  posters how long you

keep them for   for....

We  are just posting numbers  with the hope of helping people  win....that's  all  ....I apologize to players  who did  not hit 

but  we provided  winning  numbers   and  winning  pairs  and posted pairs  prior to every draw.   

We  posted  6-3-8  and  told  players it was good for the next day in Florida.   MANY  Posters  had  the numbers  or pairs.....

Perhaps it was not a good idea to take this on,  but  we will continue  and to get to all states we must move on....  If  someone told me  these combo's

will win within the week  and they did  I would be  happy  unless I missed them.     The state of Florida has 4 of the people  we really like  in L>P

Connie  ,  Debb, Carlig , Pete...It was hard to leave but  we work with players in Florida  whenever they want and we do not have to post a thread

to help  people out.....  All you have to do is ask  me.....Colleen what do you think about  Florida  and I always answer right away  no matter who it

is.    Your  comment  was wrong  .... MP..

I was wrong ...I apologize and thank you for your help and hard work...money making wishes to all...Peace:)

Pay less, win more & world peaceSee Ya!

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                          Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #35086
                          March 12, 2006
                          10374 Posts
                          Posted: November 6, 2011, 1:55 am - IP Logged

Your  a  good  person   miracleplay

With  a  Good  Heart 

Bless   You

Astekblue

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: November 6, 2011, 5:17 am - IP Logged

Funny that you said that! Just won a cool $300.00 off of 010 in Cali...Wasen't going to play cause i lost today but i was looking through the posts and saw where t.j said he kept a number for 6 weeks cause he knows it's coming and decided to play my regulars!!! Loooking for a big a win but that will do for now!!!!

Thanks!

Party

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: November 6, 2011, 5:20 am - IP Logged

Hi every one

just got home

look at pairs 98-20-58-12-78

and don't forget those triplesDance

GA PLAYERS    WE willbe looking  at these pairs  for the next few draws.   WINBIG Banana

124  122   120   420  422   787  783  788   424    443     444     376    333    373   378   638  633  839  838  843  833 

785  788   588   587   583  987  988  202  433     209 

combo's seen twice  are  HOT                              ALL MONTH                 ALL MONTH

repost  for  GA.....     I  like  skittles  post about 0 in middle and  trips

Page 39 of 75