Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win Every State For Holiday's

Topic closed. 1116 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mrcoco5.

Page 37 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #59824
March 28, 2008
14961 Posts
Posted: November 5, 2011, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Georgia   4

613   162   142   624                                     Bonus   413  614 

Rudolph       Rudolph      Rudolph    Rudolph                                                   Rudolph     Santa

Like  the double  then    616

Pick your place to shop      Greenbrair  Mall       Mall of  Georgia    Northlake

Savannah  Mall Christmas

Hello  Ebony  in Tuskegee Al.   Go  baby  Tigers

GA $4     today  mid  repost     GA  go back in this thread and write down the pairs and

combo's we have for you ...They are Good all month

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: November 5, 2011, 11:49 am - IP Logged

We  go back to our  2nd  Post  Florida  it is  time  for our  hold   numbers   

472       412   420   417                                                                      Bonus 

415       424

Noel       Noel     Noel     Noel                                                                                     Noel         Noel

Thank you Florida  for  allowing us  to post.....We  must  move on  and  we  would like to return  close to christmas

Those  pairs  are good  everyday  and those  combo's  take  3 to 5  days to hit  mainly  on  mid  draws.   

Thank  you   mrcoco, TJ   Tek.  Connie,  Jmax.  CarliG (those vtrac will work)  Pete  and everyone   here....     flip 6's  and 9's always

Florida  repost  todaySee Ya!

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
      Middle GA
      United States
      Member #42874
      July 9, 2006
      3912 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2011, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

GA welcomes you BigD & Company!!!  You, mrcoco, tj, astek...ALL OF YOU have been doing great work.  I liked hat 982 for FL and played it as 829.  I went back to flip my 9 and got interrupted.  Never hit the submit button so no hit for me.  Love that 413 for GA!!!  Let's win big.

We got 005 for midday. A false triple after a false series.  For once Marge is playing by the rules, but I didn't play midday.  Ready to win tonight though!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

United States
        Member #59824
        March 28, 2008
        14961 Posts
        Posted: November 5, 2011, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

GA welcomes you BigD & Company!!!  You, mrcoco, tj, astek...ALL OF YOU have been doing great work.  I liked hat 982 for FL and played it as 829.  I went back to flip my 9 and got interrupted.  Never hit the submit button so no hit for me.  Love that 413 for GA!!!  Let's win big.

We got 005 for midday. A false triple after a false series.  For once Marge is playing by the rules, but I didn't play midday.  Ready to win tonight though!

Hello  Tojo  and  thank you.  That  982  is a good number for GA this eve  without the flip.  Posting eve numbers  shortly.  It seems to be

that period in Lottoland where  many states are getting repeat  numbers  like  Kentucky with 987  and Now Florida with  990.  So keep

this in mind on your Selections.

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: November 5, 2011, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Hello Ga

I love Ga one of my favor state

Looking for possible  tripps,

pairs 12-42-78-37-63-83-58-98-20-43

doubles 88-44-33

work ur magic bigdsing & collen

tek,and tj2win

good luck!!!Dance

I am watching you  mrcoco....   Great  call  for trips....We got the false  trips   005 ..    000   555   could follow within a few draws in GA.

Like the  98 tonight..  Let's get this win tonight

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: November 5, 2011, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

GA    here  is the pairs  for  you  and the combo  of  Pairs  write them down as they WILL GE GOOD  ALL MONTH.

Remeber  we  have learned that the 4 posted can take up till a week to win. 

These combo should start  hitting today

124  122   120   420  422   787  783  788   424    443     444     376    333    373   378   638  633  839  838  843  833 

785  788   588   587   583  987  988  202  433     209 

12    42   78  37  63  83  58  98  20  43                88    44   33                          888  444   333

combo's seen twice  are  HOT                              ALL MONTH                 ALL MONTH

GA  tonight  we plan on a win....  Like most people  we  need to get that Holiday Money  and  GA  needs  do it now.

Hello marge...See Ya!  We thank you in advance for  Paying us big time.....

We came to win   GA....get some

0 returned from  250      We would like the 5 to return from    005

589     592      908   998                                                                               Bonus  928   992   590

Rudolph                Rudolph                  Rudolph            Rudolph                                                                                       Noel

ne ne  is  just like our folks  for real.....Green laugh     now watch  mrcoco's  combo's with   98

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: November 5, 2011, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Write these down GA  ....keep the  4 posted numbers  next to your computer      472   412   420   417        bonus   413

We have done this a time or 2 and these numbers  Sometimes take a minute to win it....LOL

skittles777's avatar - candle
                Douglasville
                United States
                Member #70105
                January 24, 2009
                1200 Posts
                Posted: November 5, 2011, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

I am watching you  mrcoco....   Great  call  for trips....We got the false  trips   005 ..    000   555   could follow within a few draws in GA.

Like the  98 tonight..  Let's get this win tonight

Yessssssss! GA on the right track for a trip and 0 in the middle mean that the trip is closer than we think and that's only if Ole Marge is playing by the golden rules.  lol 

skittles,

Dreams, intuitions, workouts, rundowns 

provide green skittles in the house!  Green laugh

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                  Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #35086
                  March 12, 2006
                  10374 Posts
                  Posted: November 5, 2011, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Strange  that  you  all  would  mention  the   679

It was one of my numbers I figured up  more early today

Maybe  thats  an  omen...........lets  hope   so

591     961      967      561       (  main    four   )

Bonus         597

To  consider       995    990    992    996    998

665   660     662   666    668       

Compare  to  your  own  workouts

I  call  it  the  day  late  workout

It does the same way  when I   post   Connecticut  many  times

A  day late and a dollar   short

Thank  You   Big   Dreams  and  Tojo  and  tj  and   D&C  and     mrcoco  and   Happy  Girl  and  Knightsquad  and  all  the other great  players in Florida  and  Ga.

I am  gonna take a break from the game for awhile and just post now and then but I will try and be back a little later

Best   Wishes   To   You   All    and   Keep   Up   The   Good  Work

You     All    Are    Quite   A   Team      Patriot

God  Bless 

Astekblue                               US Flag

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: November 5, 2011, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Yes  let's  get this money in GA.....    ALWAYS  ALWAYS  FLIP THE   6,s  and  9's 

Period         598= 568...

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: November 5, 2011, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Gary   we  will miss your  wisdom and we thank you for  All your help and friendship beyond these  games.....  Don't eat too

much crab...LOL

and Monday  we  will start  mall walking  again  in Seattle.  LOL  .  Even if you don't post another number    stay  in touch.

Colleen  and  Don  aka      BigD                         Win in Kentucy   and  Do that  Dance Banana

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: November 5, 2011, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

GA  tonight  we plan on a win....  Like most people  we  need to get that Holiday Money  and  GA  needs  do it now.

Hello marge...See Ya!  We thank you in advance for  Paying us big time.....

We came to win   GA....get some

0 returned from  250      We would like the 5 to return from    005

589     592      908   998                                                                               Bonus  928   992   590

Rudolph                Rudolph                  Rudolph            Rudolph                                                                                       Noel

ne ne  is  just like our folks  for real.....Green laugh     now watch  mrcoco's  combo's with   98

FWD                                                              Flip the  9's   and  6's  always.      Stay within the budget and play them like they  are.

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                          Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #35086
                          March 12, 2006
                          10374 Posts
                          Posted: November 5, 2011, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Thank  You   D&C   and  I  Appreciate  It

Yea I am back on the routine  but I will drop in now and then

You  and   Don  keep at  the  mall

Proud   Of  You  Both

I will drop in now and then with a post

Gonna  give the ole brain a rest  LOL  .........Dont want to over load it (  it  aint used to all this excitment )  LOL

Yep........Long as there is an Ocean......I will be eating the crab legs  LOL   ( but I will stay off of the boat )  LOL

God    Bless

Gary

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
                            milledgeville,Ga
                            United States
                            Member #68927
                            January 2, 2009
                            6105 Posts
                            Posted: November 5, 2011, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

GA $4     today  mid  repost     GA  go back in this thread and write down the pairs and

combo's we have for you ...They are Good all month

do you know what page it would be on?

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: November 5, 2011, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

do you know what page it would be on?

Will repost  for you.....  It  get's crowded  here.   LOL

Page 37 of 75