Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can you play pick 4 games in another state via lottery post?

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: October 6, 2011, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Cuz people would go play where they could play in real ball drawings instead of our fake computer drawings.

And they would go play where they had better payouts for wins.

And they would go play where they had more interesting games.

And they would go play where they could play a Pick5 game.

And they would go play where they could play a Pick6 game.

And they would go play where they wouldn't have to deal with convenience store clerks routinely trying to rip off winners and a Lottery Commission that honestly couldn't care less about it.

And they would go play where the Lottery Director's job security is based on competence rather than politics and cronyism and where they occasionally consider what the players want.

In short, I don't think too many people would play anything here but PB and MM and then again, maybe not even those games. 

Best to you too Karinda,

Ridge

Wow seems like someone is a bit upset..Maybe tiggs should have The Brain read tiggs this it's rated "R"...

Pure luck

karinda's avatar - WINGS
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #108445
    March 25, 2011
    2855 Posts
    Posted: October 6, 2011, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Cuz people would go play where they could play in real ball drawings instead of our fake computer drawings.

And they would go play where they had better payouts for wins.

And they would go play where they had more interesting games.

And they would go play where they could play a Pick5 game.

And they would go play where they could play a Pick6 game.

And they would go play where they wouldn't have to deal with convenience store clerks routinely trying to rip off winners and a Lottery Commission that honestly couldn't care less about it.

And they would go play where the Lottery Director's job security is based on competence rather than politics and cronyism and where they occasionally consider what the players want.

In short, I don't think too many people would play anything here but PB and MM and then again, maybe not even those games. 

Best to you too Karinda,

Ridge

Thanks Ridge.  I appreciate you explaining because I didn't understand what you meant when I first read your message.  Thank you for the good wishes too. 

Have a peaceful evening. Blue Angel

Karinda

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: October 6, 2011, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Ridge.  I appreciate you explaining because I didn't understand what you meant when I first read your message.  Thank you for the good wishes too. 

Have a peaceful evening. Blue Angel

Karinda

You mean you can understand ridge and you can't hit the Powerball...Like wow man like wow!!..

Pure luck

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: October 6, 2011, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Wow seems like someone is a bit upset..Maybe tiggs should have The Brain read tiggs this it's rated "R"...

Are you hittin' the sauce again?

You sound just a tad more incoherent than usual.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: October 6, 2011, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Who is this talking to tiggs..Doe tiggs know thee???...

Pure luck

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: October 6, 2011, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Sorry sir the lights at the home are going off..Gotta run but whoever you are tiggs had enjoyed your company...toodles sir..

Pure luck

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7308 Posts
              Posted: October 7, 2011, 11:08 am - IP Logged

I have read on here where others are playing lotteries in other states.....unless I am misinturpting what I am reading.....how are they doing it then?

We have members that live near other state borders so they can purchase tickets in other states. When I lived in Ohio, it was a 25 mile drive to the closest PA store that sold lottery tickets and 40 miles to WVA. I believe Rdgnr who lives in TN has mentioned purchasing tickets in KY and Virginia and RJ drove to Indiana before Ohio got PB and MM.

There are claims being made like the one I read yesterday "I can play where ever I want too when I want too" that aren't even worth asking how it's legally possible or even physically because the rest of can't do it.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34130 Posts
                Posted: October 7, 2011, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

We have members that live near other state borders so they can purchase tickets in other states. When I lived in Ohio, it was a 25 mile drive to the closest PA store that sold lottery tickets and 40 miles to WVA. I believe Rdgnr who lives in TN has mentioned purchasing tickets in KY and Virginia and RJ drove to Indiana before Ohio got PB and MM.

There are claims being made like the one I read yesterday "I can play where ever I want too when I want too" that aren't even worth asking how it's legally possible or even physically because the rest of can't do it.

That is what I said Bash!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.