Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Jackpot games numbers:

Topic closed. 1114 replies. Last post 2 years ago by marcie.

Page 5 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34162 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2012, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

I played them 2 along with some more numbers I didn't play the rolling Cash 5 but the 17 came up. I played 3 mega Million tickets .  yeah I seen that that would of been a nice double double number for you.

I had plan on taking the Ohio workout the numbers and Pick some numbers out for the Mega Million I mention in another thread here I forgot to do it. This is the way it woud of looked. My creation

827   It would of been a good Idea very good.

02,03,15,22,23,36  I forgot  No NodI try to come up with all kinds of ways to hit the big one. How about that.  The Pick 5 forum would you play these numbers. WowDancewould of been a good one too!  15 million  9 numbers that time mix them up that is what I would of did.What?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34162 Posts
    Posted: January 3, 2012, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

51,52,53,54,55,56 switch them up~

They were all here too all 4 rows M.B. was 23  So 5 numbers.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34162 Posts
      Posted: January 4, 2012, 5:28 am - IP Logged

They were all here too all 4 rows M.B. was 23  So 5 numbers.

Still looking for ways to wheel some of these numbers any help would be appreciated?  all views and no Stars or feedback except one person thanks Luckdos I think I have a brillant Idea.  2 more chances this week there is magic with numbers I am telling you all you have to do is be creative with the numbers believe it or not. Also have some luck to go with it One of these days Hurray!  I think I found an easier way to do these.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34162 Posts
        Posted: January 4, 2012, 6:06 am - IP Logged

Still looking for ways to wheel some of these numbers any help would be appreciated?  all views and no Stars or feedback except one person thanks Luckdos I think I have a brillant Idea.  2 more chances this week there is magic with numbers I am telling you all you have to do is be creative with the numbers believe it or not. Also have some luck to go with it One of these days Hurray!  I think I found an easier way to do these.

Thank you NewYorker  I see someone else took my advice to in Mega Million thread 1/3 same numbers.

My Idea came for this around 3:25 pm. on another thread Jackpot 5. don't get it twistedBig Smile from my workout

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34162 Posts
          Posted: January 4, 2012, 6:29 am - IP Logged

I did a little research on the Lottery wheels for P. 6  P. 5 Games very informative.

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34162 Posts
            Posted: January 4, 2012, 10:05 am - IP Logged

I had plan on taking the Ohio workout the numbers and Pick some numbers out for the Mega Million I mention in another thread here I forgot to do it. This is the way it woud of looked. My creation

827   It would of been a good Idea very good.

02,03,15,22,23,36  I forgot  No NodI try to come up with all kinds of ways to hit the big one. How about that.  The Pick 5 forum would you play these numbers. WowDancewould of been a good one too!  15 million  9 numbers that time mix them up that is what I would of did.What?

Excellent call for me but it isn't always going to workout that was just my hunch .

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34162 Posts
              Posted: January 4, 2012, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

I did a little research on the Lottery wheels for P. 6  P. 5 Games very informative.

Well never mind about the Wheel it cost to much so I been told I will just pick my numbers I got another Idea I am keeping this one to myself Approve  I told one person here that is our secret right? LOl!

luckydos's avatar - friends
                pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #118103
                October 22, 2011
                48 Posts
                Posted: January 4, 2012, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Your welcome Marcie, WOW AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK   Guitar

luckydos's avatar - friends
                  pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #118103
                  October 22, 2011
                  48 Posts
                  Posted: January 4, 2012, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Well never mind about the Wheel it cost to much so I been told I will just pick my numbers I got another Idea I am keeping this one to myself Approve  I told one person here that is our secret right? LOl!

hummm whats the secret  Idea

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34162 Posts
                    Posted: January 4, 2012, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Your welcome Marcie, WOW AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK   Guitar

Thanks luckydos Lets see how this works out tonight I went with another approach, I will give the results after the number comes out. I did buy 3 tickets guess what 4 of them numbers came from the workout 212 I have here in the Rolling Cash 5. Everything but the 10 now check that out Snoopers Winkas soon as I get a real jackpot I will show my ticket.

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34162 Posts
                      Posted: January 4, 2012, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

I think I am on to something here  P.B their were 4 winners in the 845 workout pratice makes perfect.

Actually you could of use either one of them workouts.  21* and 2* was automatically a winner my dream number

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34162 Posts
                        Posted: January 5, 2012, 8:22 am - IP Logged

Ok that was only an experiment but I will use this Idea when ever I think about it I still think it was a brilliant Idea on with the Jackpot Games.

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34162 Posts
                          Posted: January 5, 2012, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Ok that was only an experiment but I will use this Idea when ever I think about it I still think it was a brilliant Idea on with the Jackpot Games.

Oh by the way LottoGuyBC my method wasn't tough at all you just had to pick out the winners and they were there. LOL!

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34162 Posts
                            Posted: January 5, 2012, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

hummm whats the secret  Idea

So far stick with the 212 Medthod to get the winning numbers or Use some of this  36 numbers here I have.

Compare them.

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34162 Posts
                              Posted: January 5, 2012, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

I think I am on to something here  P.B their were 4 winners in the 845 workout pratice makes perfect.

Actually you could of use either one of them workouts.  21* and 2* was automatically a winner my dream number

Like I said 21 automatically a winner I Agree! Another Key for for Jan. 5th.

Page 5 of 75