Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Deep Meditative Vision. . .

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 5 years ago by alwinner.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Birmingham, AL
United States
Member #107386
March 6, 2011
20 Posts
Posted: October 11, 2011, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

A few years ago, I practiced some deep meditation to "tune in" on someone that I was dating to try to "see" how our relationship would end up. 

I became so successful at this, that there was a time that I "saw" him during one of my meditations, and he was at a fish and tackle store, talking to an old man about some property?? When I saw him a few days later and told him this, his face turned white, he became very uncomfortable and I believe that he thought I was stalking him. LOL  However, a week later, he told me that it was true - he did go to a bait shop, and he actually asked the old man who owned the store about some some property that he saw for sale!  No one was more shocked than me at this revelation!

I have decided to try meditation in hopes of getting some clues about Florida Mega Money.

Labor Day week of this year (September 5-9), my husband and I vacationed in Panama City, FL.  Of course I bought some lottery tickets for Mega Money for the last drawing that we would be there.  I picked the numbers 8-11-14-24 Ball-18.  The jackpot was 1.7 million.  LO AND BEHOLD . . . the winning numbers were 8-11-15-24 Ball 17!! I was SOOO CLOSE! I won $48.  I bought more tickets on the way home, and won $48, again. I came so close to the jackpot, I had to keep trying . . I just returned from visiting a friend in Daytona, FL and bought 10 lines for two draws.  I decided to meditate this morning and got this vision, but don't know what to make of it . . .

"I am in the lottery office in Tallahassee this morning (10/11/11) . . .there is a large white board in one of the offices, that the employees use to mark down wins and the winners.  There was a large table drawn on the white board with columns and rows.  I asked someone where my name was marked down on the table showing my two wins of $48.  This person pointed towards the last column on the board and it showed my name written down three times (funny, I also won $2.50 on another draw, so it was actually three times that I had won-I had forgotten this, but it came back up in my meditation!)

Anyway, my eyes wandered away from the last column on the table, out of curiosity, to the very first column on the table. I was surprised to "see" my name in this first column also!?!?!. It was written on the board as the third name from the top!

If anyone has ever been to the Tallahasse Lottery office, is there such a thing as this "white board?"

Also, what is the significance of being the third name listed on the very first column? Who are the other two? 

Any and all suggestions will be appreciated! Thanks :)

Birmingham, AL
    United States
    Member #107386
    March 6, 2011
    20 Posts
    Posted: October 11, 2011, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Wow, 49 views and no one has responded.  I must be crazy after all! LOL

karinda's avatar - WINGS
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #108445
      March 25, 2011
      2855 Posts
      Posted: October 11, 2011, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

It sounds like you have a gift to me.  Thank you for sharing this. I believe every word of what you're saying.  I don't know anything about how names are posted or where.  I don't even know what they do in New Jersey where I live.  The only suggestion that I can give to you about what the meaning may be is that multiple prizes can also be won on the big games.  I may get this wrong, but if you don't powerplay or megaply you can win $200,000 to $250,000.  And if you do powerplay or megaply, you can win more based on the multiplier.  So it's possible that your vision is showing other folks who won along with you.  Sounds like your on your way to some prosperity.  Enjoy and be blessed.  Blue Angel  (BTW:  Welcome to LP too.  I think that folks are just really busy and sometimes it's difficult to read and respond to everything that we want to.  I don't know how long your message has even been here.  So you're not "crazy"...not to worry!)  Smile

Karinda

Birmingham, AL
        United States
        Member #107386
        March 6, 2011
        20 Posts
        Posted: October 11, 2011, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for taking the time to reply :) I just wonder sometimes if there is anyone else out there who experiences this same thing? It is so weird and it shocks and kind of scares me everytime it happens - sometimes I don't know what to think!  I am wondering if this "big white board" is all in my mind-LOL

I did not play the powerplay option :( I guess I need to go to the Mega Money website and sift through their records.  If my vision is in anyway true, I need to find something in Mega Money that only two people have done so far. Does that make any sense?  The other "columns in my vision" had multiple names, this first column only three. Very weird!!

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
          South Florida
          United States
          Member #81890
          November 1, 2009
          4959 Posts
          Posted: October 11, 2011, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

A few years ago, I practiced some deep meditation to "tune in" on someone that I was dating to try to "see" how our relationship would end up. 

I became so successful at this, that there was a time that I "saw" him during one of my meditations, and he was at a fish and tackle store, talking to an old man about some property?? When I saw him a few days later and told him this, his face turned white, he became very uncomfortable and I believe that he thought I was stalking him. LOL  However, a week later, he told me that it was true - he did go to a bait shop, and he actually asked the old man who owned the store about some some property that he saw for sale!  No one was more shocked than me at this revelation!

I have decided to try meditation in hopes of getting some clues about Florida Mega Money.

Labor Day week of this year (September 5-9), my husband and I vacationed in Panama City, FL.  Of course I bought some lottery tickets for Mega Money for the last drawing that we would be there.  I picked the numbers 8-11-14-24 Ball-18.  The jackpot was 1.7 million.  LO AND BEHOLD . . . the winning numbers were 8-11-15-24 Ball 17!! I was SOOO CLOSE! I won $48.  I bought more tickets on the way home, and won $48, again. I came so close to the jackpot, I had to keep trying . . I just returned from visiting a friend in Daytona, FL and bought 10 lines for two draws.  I decided to meditate this morning and got this vision, but don't know what to make of it . . .

"I am in the lottery office in Tallahassee this morning (10/11/11) . . .there is a large white board in one of the offices, that the employees use to mark down wins and the winners.  There was a large table drawn on the white board with columns and rows.  I asked someone where my name was marked down on the table showing my two wins of $48.  This person pointed towards the last column on the board and it showed my name written down three times (funny, I also won $2.50 on another draw, so it was actually three times that I had won-I had forgotten this, but it came back up in my meditation!)

Anyway, my eyes wandered away from the last column on the table, out of curiosity, to the very first column on the table. I was surprised to "see" my name in this first column also!?!?!. It was written on the board as the third name from the top!

If anyone has ever been to the Tallahasse Lottery office, is there such a thing as this "white board?"

Also, what is the significance of being the third name listed on the very first column? Who are the other two? 

Any and all suggestions will be appreciated! Thanks :)

Real interesting read....

anything about the lottery '44'

#s in your meditation 4848 - 484 - 248 [ 4, 8, 48] I  like it as 8448

250 - 0250

123    111

winning anything222 - 2222 - 022 - 0220 - 002

question 032 - 323 - 023

answer 023 - 232

office'9'

employee'11'

white board '10'

about the  lottery '44'  444 - 0444

0440 - 8448

table '5'

board 404 - 0888

0800-088-0880-888-8888

4 - 44 - 54

004-044-054-4445-44454

444-4444

Will the winniWhat?ng #s for the FL Mega from the 1, 2, 3 and the last rowWhat?

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

Birmingham, AL
            United States
            Member #107386
            March 6, 2011
            20 Posts
            Posted: October 11, 2011, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Way Cool! Thanks :) I will be joining you soon in Florida . . .already have the condo picked out! LOL

Birmingham, AL
              United States
              Member #107386
              March 6, 2011
              20 Posts
              Posted: October 12, 2011, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Well, picked all the right numbers, but none were in a line, LOL!

karinda's avatar - WINGS
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #108445
                March 25, 2011
                2855 Posts
                Posted: October 12, 2011, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for taking the time to reply :) I just wonder sometimes if there is anyone else out there who experiences this same thing? It is so weird and it shocks and kind of scares me everytime it happens - sometimes I don't know what to think!  I am wondering if this "big white board" is all in my mind-LOL

I did not play the powerplay option :( I guess I need to go to the Mega Money website and sift through their records.  If my vision is in anyway true, I need to find something in Mega Money that only two people have done so far. Does that make any sense?  The other "columns in my vision" had multiple names, this first column only three. Very weird!!

Hi alwinner,

There's nothing to be afraid of and it really doesn't matter if anyone else experiences what you experience or not.  It also doesn't matter if it's all in your mind if it's going to win you a jackpot.  Don't overthink your experience, and when you have a question turn within and ask it.  Then you'll be guided to the right person, or the right place and know the right questions to ask.  Your mind is trying to freak you out about it. The information is coming from somewhere else that the mind doesn't understand.  That's why you feel afraid.  There is NOTHING to be afraid of and don't let your mind get caught up in details of what you see and in the greater scheme of things, don't really matter.  If you need to know who's on the white board with you, for example, you'll find out soon enough.  I wish I were seeing this stuff, and I hope I start to before the Powerball drawing tonight! LOL ( I'm trying to make you laugh.)  Relax! Just go with it and stop "thinking" so much about it.  'Tis a gift! Really, it is! Lovies  And if you have any insight into the Cash-5 numbers in New Jersey tonight, PM me. Wink 

Warm regards and all the best!

Karinda

sootie1835's avatar - spherewall
                  New York
                  United States
                  Member #108469
                  March 26, 2011
                  4011 Posts
                  Posted: October 12, 2011, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Wow, 49 views and no one has responded.  I must be crazy after all! LOL

How are you, I also had many visions, you are not crazy.  Many people have this unexplainable gift. I live very comfortable. I have all I need from the most high. I have never wanted for anything it just comes. This gift you have is a Blessing. I have many visions but I do not speak about it.  Sometime you will see things but do not be alarmed. If you can help someone then do it. I chose to give #s when I joined LP, I do not expext anything but the blessings I get is great knowing someone else was helped. Guest whenever, I play my Spiritual #s I hit for very little amounts but I hit quite often.  Today I played one of my Spiritual #s one time boxed the agent did it twice un-be-knowing to me ,1090 hit in New York tonight. I did not expect this hit but this is how things happen for me.  This is not the first time this happened.  You are Blessed!.Blue Angel

Birmingham, AL
                    United States
                    Member #107386
                    March 6, 2011
                    20 Posts
                    Posted: October 13, 2011, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Thanks you guys! I really needed this confirmation :) I would love to tell some of my other experiences, but I am about to leave the house. I will return and write more. 

Karina: I am sorry I got this so late.  Get in touch with me a day before the drawing of your game and I will see what I can do.  As Sootie says, maybe I can help others! :) 

See ya soon!

Birmingham, AL
                      United States
                      Member #107386
                      March 6, 2011
                      20 Posts
                      Posted: October 14, 2011, 10:54 am - IP Logged

I "picked up" the numbers 417 this morning.  Do not know what significance they have.  Maybe this is for you Karina ;)

BAHAMAS36's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                        Killeen Texas Baby
                        United States
                        Member #101363
                        November 30, 2010
                        462 Posts
                        Posted: October 14, 2011, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

Good Day!!! Your not crazy by no means... your on your way to something powerful!!! Overflow of God's Blessing's!!!!

columbus, GA
                          United States
                          Member #67676
                          December 2, 2008
                          2870 Posts
                          Posted: October 15, 2011, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

it is happening to me more and more frequently, no your not crazy, but it makes you feel crazy......BBL

\Good luck to you

karinda's avatar - WINGS
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #108445
                            March 25, 2011
                            2855 Posts
                            Posted: October 16, 2011, 5:51 am - IP Logged

I "picked up" the numbers 417 this morning.  Do not know what significance they have.  Maybe this is for you Karina ;)

Thank you so very much.  They are for me, you're right.  I understand now why I see the numbers in this order too. I didn't before now.  It's a date, July 14, but I always see it in reverse. When I saw your message, I finally understood why that is.  You are divinely guided. Don't be afraid, be glad. Blue Angel

Infinite Blessings,

Karinda

karinda's avatar - WINGS
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #108445
                              March 25, 2011
                              2855 Posts
                              Posted: October 16, 2011, 5:57 am - IP Logged

Thanks you guys! I really needed this confirmation :) I would love to tell some of my other experiences, but I am about to leave the house. I will return and write more. 

Karina: I am sorry I got this so late.  Get in touch with me a day before the drawing of your game and I will see what I can do.  As Sootie says, maybe I can help others! :) 

See ya soon!

You already have helped.

Thank you. Blue Angel