Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Deep Meditative Vision. . .

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 5 years ago by alwinner.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
karinda's avatar - WINGS
New Jersey
United States
Member #108445
March 25, 2011
2855 Posts
Posted: October 19, 2011, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

it is happening to me more and more frequently, no your not crazy, but it makes you feel crazy......BBL

\Good luck to you

Divine Guidance,

It's the thinning of the veil. Blue Angel 

That's why you are becoming more conscious of the experiences.

They are not occuring more frequently, only your awareness of them is.

Blessings & Peace,

Karinda

columbus, GA
    United States
    Member #67676
    December 2, 2008
    2870 Posts
    Posted: October 19, 2011, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Divine Guidance,

It's the thinning of the veil. Blue Angel 

That's why you are becoming more conscious of the experiences.

They are not occuring more frequently, only your awareness of them is.

Blessings & Peace,

Karinda

Hi Karinda, thanks for responding to this. I had written for about ten minutes when i realized i would be hijacking this thread, I might start another one or get a blog. I was told recently that my gifts were like an onion and not to be scared, because it could happen unexpectly lo and behold i have begun to get auditory messages and since last year i have begun to smell things that werent there, when the 013 and 301 came both mornings i smelled a strong odor of cofee, and the next like bread baking, me and my mom who is deceased used to drink coffee together and she used to bake alot of homemade bread the night before or day of this no falling, i dreamed of her that is her bday 13 th of july this is really one of the most luckiest nos for me, alot of good things have happened on the 13th day the 26th day as well wich is my birth day, for me this is just not about nos but a small part of it, for some reason i feel like im in training and being led, believe what you fell and hear and see, and dont physically see because the messages that i get are validated soon after. Good luck to all, we all have this gift to one extreme or the other. Lately i dont take things for granted because i might be getting something that i have no idea where it came, or did not seem to make sense at the time from only to say later ahah! If we would learn to rely more on the inner us, to seek our answers there this could take us so far.

Take care

DG

columbus, GA
      United States
      Member #67676
      December 2, 2008
      2870 Posts
      Posted: October 19, 2011, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Your numbers are 9 and 10.  Your lucky day is Tuesday. Try to play in the 9th and 10th months of the year (September, October), on those days (9,10), and at those times; 9 am and 9 pm; 10 am and 10 pm.  Good Luck!

I saw this no recently 109

Birmingham, AL
        United States
        Member #107386
        March 6, 2011
        20 Posts
        Posted: October 19, 2011, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Lucky Shoes!! I believe that "D" is coming out ahead ;). 

Divine Order: Your lucky numbers are: 5, 7, 16.  Your lucky day is Wednesday.  Play your games of chance in May, July, and September. Play on the dates of 5, 7, and 16 of your lucky months, and at the times of 5 am, pm, 7 am, pm, and at 4 pm, on those days. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Birmingham, AL
          United States
          Member #107386
          March 6, 2011
          20 Posts
          Posted: October 19, 2011, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Divine Guidance>>> You are CORRECT,  . . . ALL of the answers we seek are inside :)

United States
            Member #113137
            July 3, 2011
            12 Posts
            Posted: October 21, 2011, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Thank you so much alwinner

Bahamas
              Member #95836
              August 18, 2010
              184 Posts
              Posted: October 21, 2011, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

my bday is 8/sept/75...can you help

platinum girl

Birmingham, AL
                United States
                Member #107386
                March 6, 2011
                20 Posts
                Posted: October 21, 2011, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Platinum Girl>>> Your lucky numbers are 5, 14, and 23.  Your lucky day is Wednesday.  Play in the months of May and September, on the dates of 5th, 14th, and 23rd, and at the hours of 5 am, 5 pm, 2 am, 2 pm, and 11 pm.  Good Luck! :)

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34091 Posts
                  Posted: October 21, 2011, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Can I get some Lucky numbers?  02 /19/55

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34091 Posts
                    Posted: October 21, 2011, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Can I get some Lucky numbers?  02 /19/55

Shoots I had the Lucky number My Birthday 291 comb. Ohio

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

columbus, GA
                      United States
                      Member #67676
                      December 2, 2008
                      2870 Posts
                      Posted: October 22, 2011, 3:45 am - IP Logged

Hi Karinda, thanks for responding to this. I had written for about ten minutes when i realized i would be hijacking this thread, I might start another one or get a blog. I was told recently that my gifts were like an onion and not to be scared, because it could happen unexpectly lo and behold i have begun to get auditory messages and since last year i have begun to smell things that werent there, when the 013 and 301 came both mornings i smelled a strong odor of cofee, and the next like bread baking, me and my mom who is deceased used to drink coffee together and she used to bake alot of homemade bread the night before or day of this no falling, i dreamed of her that is her bday 13 th of july this is really one of the most luckiest nos for me, alot of good things have happened on the 13th day the 26th day as well wich is my birth day, for me this is just not about nos but a small part of it, for some reason i feel like im in training and being led, believe what you fell and hear and see, and dont physically see because the messages that i get are validated soon after. Good luck to all, we all have this gift to one extreme or the other. Lately i dont take things for granted because i might be getting something that i have no idea where it came, or did not seem to make sense at the time from only to say later ahah! If we would learn to rely more on the inner us, to seek our answers there this could take us so far.

Take care

DG

maybe i should not have erased what i had written the day i posted this, i felt so odd i was going on and on about my mom and the next day ga lottery midday her birthday in the p4 1300 caught it, sometimes i dont know why i write the things i write but it is always validated in the end, when i seem to go on about something it falls, i also feel i have some sort of automatic writting. Good luck yall if you see it stay with it dont let the humaness get in the way let the spirit work, alot of times i will know a no is coming when it doesnt fall that day i fool myself into thinking that maybe it isnt so afterall, but i hav efinally convinced myself stay on it......talk to yo all later typing is getting bad i am so sleepy.

Birmingham, AL
                        United States
                        Member #107386
                        March 6, 2011
                        20 Posts
                        Posted: October 24, 2011, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

I have this too!  It is like I am taking "dictation" from someone who is not even around - I can hear them talking and I write down everything they say.  Currently, I have lost the number/lottery thing for the moment, and I am now "hearing" and "seeing" my ex husband! We have spoken a few times lately on the phone, but there is definately something else going on here.  He is not telling me anything "in person" but the other stuff is coming in loud and clear!  Again, I wonder sometimes if this is my imagination, if these are things that I want to hear and not what is truly going on? I would hate to make a fool out of myself and tell him, "hey, I know you are thinking about ****, so why can't you just come out and say it?"  This drives me crazy and does the same to him.  We were married for 12 years, and he knows that I can pick up on his thoughts.  Maybe that is why he is being so defensive and secretive??

Birmingham, AL
                          United States
                          Member #107386
                          March 6, 2011
                          20 Posts
                          Posted: October 25, 2011, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Marcie:

Sorry, I don't know how I missed you - my mind has wandered this week!  Your lucky numbers are 1, 3 and 7.  Your lucky days are Sunday, Monday and Thursday.  Play at 1 am & pm, 3 am & pm, and 7 am & pm in the months of January, March and July, and on the 1st, 3rd and 7th of those months.

AN INTERESTING TIDBIT *** I don't know if anyone is into astrology, but was informed recently that if you have Jupiter conjunct or inconjunct Uranus in your natal chart, that is definately a "winning" aspect.  I have been researching the astrological effects of my chart on the day of that "near win" of 2 million.  Uranus was transiting my chart near Jupiter - it came sooo close to conjuncting my Jupiter, but unfortunately never did.  However, this astrological aspect WILL CONJUNCT in my chart in 2014! Until then, guess I'll keep working :)

gonnawinwatchme's avatar - images
                            Wisconsin
                            United States
                            Member #58835
                            February 27, 2008
                            148 Posts
                            Posted: October 25, 2011, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Love this thread!!!  I used to meditate and stopped due to lack of time...think I will start again!

My birthday is TODAY!! 10-25-80.

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34091 Posts
                              Posted: October 26, 2011, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Marcie:

Sorry, I don't know how I missed you - my mind has wandered this week!  Your lucky numbers are 1, 3 and 7.  Your lucky days are Sunday, Monday and Thursday.  Play at 1 am & pm, 3 am & pm, and 7 am & pm in the months of January, March and July, and on the 1st, 3rd and 7th of those months.

AN INTERESTING TIDBIT *** I don't know if anyone is into astrology, but was informed recently that if you have Jupiter conjunct or inconjunct Uranus in your natal chart, that is definately a "winning" aspect.  I have been researching the astrological effects of my chart on the day of that "near win" of 2 million.  Uranus was transiting my chart near Jupiter - it came sooo close to conjuncting my Jupiter, but unfortunately never did.  However, this astrological aspect WILL CONJUNCT in my chart in 2014! Until then, guess I'll keep working :)

Thanks I was wondering when I would get my lucky numbers.