Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Systems: You could get hurt...

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 5 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: October 15, 2011, 3:55 am - IP Logged

remember this post guys???

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/234937

well guess what??? remember when you hear on the news about: INDUSTRIAL ESPIONAGE???? Well the people who are involved in industrial espionage also happen to know about computer hackers or are hackers themselves...You know how much prison time they give you for industrial espionage??? at least: 40 years...

So you are with your good intentions trying to crack the lottery, sometimes posting systems, unaware of it you are aiding hackers in industrial espionage, what they call brute force...You didnt know...

you can get lots of enemies or you can get shot or you can get: 40 years or more for industrial espionage...In the USA they might not do you anything, but foreign countries will/might...

so you went like a lab rat not knowing...

all i can tell the state lottery, change your darn game, change it to something else....

YOU KNOW SOMETIMES GOD KNOWS I CANT STANNNNDDD THE USA OR IT STATE LOTTERY...OY YEAH THIS IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH, USA!!, USA!!!, USA!!!...SCREW YOUR DARN USA...WHO INVENTED THE BULLET, WHO INVENTED THE ATOMIC BOMB, WHO INVENTED FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS....I WONDER WHO INVENTED THE CIGARETTE....TELL ME WAS THERE EVER A CIVIL WAR IN EUROPE OR ANYWHERE ELSE...

WHO IS NUMBER 2 MOST POLLUTER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WHEN IT COMES TO GLOBAL WARMING...THE USA...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: October 15, 2011, 4:54 am - IP Logged

and tell the USA that when i was in the USA i had a lotttttt of patience, because God knows what someone else from around the world will had done to the USA...

tell the USA that how many: RUSSIANS OR GERMANS OR BRITONS OR FRENCH, OR ITALIANS OR CANADIANNSSSSS ARE THERE IN THE USA...CANT YOU COUNT THEMMMMMMMMM...THE USA is the world biggest melting pot...NOBODYYYYYYYYYYY is going to leave their Ferrari for a kia...NOBODY IS GOING TO LEAVE THEIR $100 MILLION DOLLAR MANSION for a: $1 million dollar home...nobody is going to leave having a: $40 million dollars to become a cat/pet in someones¨ home...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: October 15, 2011, 5:46 am - IP Logged

and you know something USA i could had won Pick3 a long time ago since: 1998 or 1999 in the USA but eevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeerrrry single time i will come up with a system to win/beat Pick3 the state lottery will change the machine or matrix....i remember many times back then when i will come to my apartment from work the door will be open, nothing will be taken but the door will be open...or my notebooks thrown on the floor, scattered on the floor...many times i had to change my email password...

i know the state lottery employs hackers as spies...is a: $60 Billion dollars a year industry....

I REMEMBER I LOST: 4 EMAIL ACCOUNTS THAT WAY BACK IN THOSE YEARS...

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: October 15, 2011, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

:/

Pure luck

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: October 15, 2011, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

US Flag     USA!  USA!  USA!     US Flag   

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
            Whiskey Island
            United States
            Member #90216
            April 24, 2010
            12808 Posts
            Posted: October 15, 2011, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

remember this post guys???

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/234937

well guess what??? remember when you hear on the news about: INDUSTRIAL ESPIONAGE???? Well the people who are involved in industrial espionage also happen to know about computer hackers or are hackers themselves...You know how much prison time they give you for industrial espionage??? at least: 40 years...

So you are with your good intentions trying to crack the lottery, sometimes posting systems, unaware of it you are aiding hackers in industrial espionage, what they call brute force...You didnt know...

you can get lots of enemies or you can get shot or you can get: 40 years or more for industrial espionage...In the USA they might not do you anything, but foreign countries will/might...

so you went like a lab rat not knowing...

all i can tell the state lottery, change your darn game, change it to something else....

YOU KNOW SOMETIMES GOD KNOWS I CANT STANNNNDDD THE USA OR IT STATE LOTTERY...OY YEAH THIS IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH, USA!!, USA!!!, USA!!!...SCREW YOUR DARN USA...WHO INVENTED THE BULLET, WHO INVENTED THE ATOMIC BOMB, WHO INVENTED FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS....I WONDER WHO INVENTED THE CIGARETTE....TELL ME WAS THERE EVER A CIVIL WAR IN EUROPE OR ANYWHERE ELSE...

WHO IS NUMBER 2 MOST POLLUTER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WHEN IT COMES TO GLOBAL WARMING...THE USA...

pumpi76 ,

Remember to take the Red pill every day !!!! You will stay in Reality not in Crazy Land .... Some more useless information cludering up  LP ...

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: October 21, 2011, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

pumpi76 ,

Remember to take the Red pill every day !!!! You will stay in Reality not in Crazy Land .... Some more useless information cludering up  LP ...

pumpi is a "GENIUS"!!!!!..

Pure luck

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: November 1, 2011, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

pumpi is a "GENIUS"!!!!!..

pumpi should put-up his own Web page, he sure has a lot to say.

And maybe also his own radio show, "The pumpi hour", a daily broadcast and go national with it.

I am still waiting for pumpi to show me how to win 1 Billion Dollars every day.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: November 2, 2011, 12:06 am - IP Logged

pumpi should put-up his own Web page, he sure has a lot to say.

And maybe also his own radio show, "The pumpi hour", a daily broadcast and go national with it.

I am still waiting for pumpi to show me how to win 1 Billion Dollars every day.

pumpi

You should help dr san, I don't understand any of his posts and I get very tired just reading them, I like yours better.

mayhem's avatar - 142g5yd
                    Fort Worth, TX
                    United States
                    Member #106060
                    February 11, 2011
                    188 Posts
                    Posted: November 2, 2011, 12:31 am - IP Logged

pumpi

You should help dr san, I don't understand any of his posts and I get very tired just reading them, I like yours better.

lol. ROFL

Awesome.

How you do anything is how you do everything.

bgonçalves
                      Brasil
                      Member #92564
                      June 9, 2010
                      2134 Posts
                      Posted: November 2, 2011, 6:44 am - IP Logged
                      Hello, Pumpi, you can help me in this system, the torch, sometimes do not understand, because google translates badly.
                      Pump system and pick3 ok =
                      Group down = 0,1,2,3
                      Group mean = 4.5
                      High group = 6,7,8,9
                        Each of these three groups have even and odd, which can create subgroups, so that changes in relation to vtrac and other system, you can create subgroups
                        Example = down group = you can create a subgroup of odd pair 0.2 and 1.3
                      example
                        BP MP = 427 AI (middle pair, top pair down odd)
                        Then pumpi, as you might see all the Training in these groups and subgroups
                        to make a table, well then let's chaotic patterns in the table. For it seems that
                        These patterns form in the table diagonal cross, like DNA, but needs
                         help me do all conbinaçoes a table, and like the vtrac, but this has subgroups, tell us where not understand?
                        bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92564
                        June 9, 2010
                        2134 Posts
                        Posted: November 2, 2011, 8:42 am - IP Logged
                        Hello, pumpi, well, after that we can build this system, so let's test
                        With the same list of pick3 of an American state, as vtrac see the good that Lantena system, the system 17 of the joker, and other system pick3, etc ..., or see which system pick3, have some use in the sweepstakes. And pass the same results as a list.
                        Example-the state of texas, pick3
                        Make the forecast for the next draw, with the best systems for pick3, filters, and peers. etc.. example if I have 5 s system in the state of texas pick3 if at least one system hits
                        The forecast, we are in profit! That is play multiplayer forecasting system at the same time.
                          Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: November 2, 2011, 11:20 pm - IP Logged
                          Hello, Pumpi, you can help me in this system, the torch, sometimes do not understand, because google translates badly.
                          Group down = 0,1,2,3
                          Group mean = 4.5
                          High group = 6,7,8,9
                            Each of these three groups have even and odd, which can create subgroups, so that changes in relation to vtrac and other system, you can create subgroups
                          example
                            to make a table, well then let's chaotic patterns in the table. For it seems that
                             help me do all conbinaçoes a table, and like the vtrac, but this has subgroups, tell us where not understand?

dr san

pumpi has done a lot of thinking and study in regards to the lottery, some people say that he is a lottery GENIUS, he might be able to understand your posts and help you, he is from Honduras, if he doesn't see your posts, keep on posting on his threads and or sent him private messages.

You might also want to read his old posts, he has a lot of lottery ideas, maybe they can help you.

I have too much already with my own ideas to try to help anybody with theirs.

If pumpi doesn't help you, well you should try to find somebody from South America or from Brazil to help you, the only help at all that I can give to you is for you to read my old posts, that is all that I can do.

Good Luck!

JAP69's avatar - alas
                            South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #6
                            November 4, 2001
                            8797 Posts
                            Posted: November 2, 2011, 11:41 pm - IP Logged
                            Group down = 0,1,2,3
                            Group mean = 4.5
                            High group = 6,7,8,9
                            example

Dr San, I do a fair amount of groupings like that which are posted in my blog, Have most of them all figured out in a simple to undertand layout. I think they are simple to understand but that is what I think.
                            "I" helped me create a lot of them. "I" is from another planet so he is a little difficult to get in touch when he is off in space.

You will needd to wade thru a lot of blog posts to find them.

This one is my favorite creation

Translations:

Tipo o texto you anseio para traduzir aqui. Dr São , Eu faço uma feira monta de grupos assim qual são despachado na minha blog , Tem muita de todas calculou num simples a debaixo do pano esquema. Eu penso elas são simples comprender mas isto é what Eu penso. " eu ajudava " me criar grande quantidade eles. " eu " é de outro planeta portanto ele está um pouco difícil entrar mão quando ele está desliga em space.You irá necessidade a passar com dificuldade tordo grande quantidade blog postes encontrar them.This um é my favorito criação

ev-od / hi-lo group

1-3
                            0-2-4
                            5-7-9
                            6-8

Oo'Ka

bgonçalves
                              Brasil
                              Member #92564
                              June 9, 2010
                              2134 Posts
                              Posted: November 3, 2011, 6:39 am - IP Logged
                              Hello, lantern, ok, Brazil does not have the computing resources that has in the u.s.a, learn macros takes time, believes that it is difficult for my posts! Glad we have Americans,
                              But this forum is for discussing ideas for games, and the more you know, help others and you will be given ´ dai, good proverbio. In my example does not change the 0 to 9 divisions
                              Low group 0, 1, 2, group 3 high = 6.7 average = .8, .9 Group 4.5, you can delete the Middle Group (4.5) of course is not going to give 100% seram 28 pairs with 100% of use without the 4.5.
                              Of course the lottery is 50% mathematics and 50% random. We cannot block ideas pumpi, but filters ´ them. be that of so many idea of pumpi, one of them will be good advantage to all of the Forum.
                              Thank you jap69, what I want is to put in a chart, and see why there are certain diagonals if crossing, these patterns, is much like dna if two lines crossing, as the lottery issue life, perhaps looking good dna if you can see some predictions, but this is pro pumpi see, thank you