Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is your town on this winning list?

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 5 years ago by haymaker.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97951
September 28, 2010
241 Posts
Posted: October 16, 2011, 10:41 am - IP Logged

These following towns are on  my winning lists,  New jersey, Oregon, Florida, New york as you can see where i specially hit,other cities are possible to hit as well , see my winning predictions see if your state is on their. I'm a regular member and i'm limited to post numbers, so i developed a system combined with my abilities.So If it is not MSG. me and i will try to aim for your state. So far Oregon is a winning place for play four, not on a daily basis, but i can aim for it to hit at least 4 times a week, but if i do that it will limit the other places from hitting. so i manage to balance my number selection in a way that it would travel almost evenly towards some states In between are other states that give me a sense of how to trap numbers . I have other projects coming up and i will explain on forums.The plan now is to moderately spend as little as you can for each number selection, when you win don't get too excited and spend everything on the next numbers, the idea is to make sure you win. The package has been designed to hit, but wrong management of money can't limit the whole purpose which is to allow you to stay in the game having money to spend and money to play from your winnings.If you win please post on my forum, I need your feed back to motivate me to continue my this hobby.Gradually winning to these state will increase . Make your own judgement on how you combine numbers, i try to predict the highest possible straight combinations but not all the time. On my next prediction i will try to aim for play four with good triples and doubles and straight numbers.To do this i would have to change my predictions constantly. and sometimes may be daily. I have a goal and when i reach that goal, Its a lot of fun to do.if I TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU WON'T WIN, BECAUSE THE LOTTERY SYSTEMS ARE USUALLY SCANNING FOR WINNING STRATEGIES.TRY TO  TO BE YOUR OWN WINNING STRATEGIST, ALTHOUGH YOU PICK NUMBERS. find A FRIEND YOU TRUST IN THOSE TOWNS AND ARRANGE HOW THEY COULD PLAY, OR PLAY THROUGH THE INTERNET IF POSSIBLE AND THAT IS YOUR CHANCE TO WIN big money. This is only for a limited time only. Keep your eyes on. Much blessings

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49642 Posts
    Posted: October 16, 2011, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

These following towns are on  my winning lists,  New jersey, Oregon, Florida, New york as you can see where i specially hit,other cities are possible to hit as well , see my winning predictions see if your state is on their. I'm a regular member and i'm limited to post numbers, so i developed a system combined with my abilities.So If it is not MSG. me and i will try to aim for your state. So far Oregon is a winning place for play four, not on a daily basis, but i can aim for it to hit at least 4 times a week, but if i do that it will limit the other places from hitting. so i manage to balance my number selection in a way that it would travel almost evenly towards some states In between are other states that give me a sense of how to trap numbers . I have other projects coming up and i will explain on forums.The plan now is to moderately spend as little as you can for each number selection, when you win don't get too excited and spend everything on the next numbers, the idea is to make sure you win. The package has been designed to hit, but wrong management of money can't limit the whole purpose which is to allow you to stay in the game having money to spend and money to play from your winnings.If you win please post on my forum, I need your feed back to motivate me to continue my this hobby.Gradually winning to these state will increase . Make your own judgement on how you combine numbers, i try to predict the highest possible straight combinations but not all the time. On my next prediction i will try to aim for play four with good triples and doubles and straight numbers.To do this i would have to change my predictions constantly. and sometimes may be daily. I have a goal and when i reach that goal, Its a lot of fun to do.if I TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU WON'T WIN, BECAUSE THE LOTTERY SYSTEMS ARE USUALLY SCANNING FOR WINNING STRATEGIES.TRY TO  TO BE YOUR OWN WINNING STRATEGIST, ALTHOUGH YOU PICK NUMBERS. find A FRIEND YOU TRUST IN THOSE TOWNS AND ARRANGE HOW THEY COULD PLAY, OR PLAY THROUGH THE INTERNET IF POSSIBLE AND THAT IS YOUR CHANCE TO WIN big money. This is only for a limited time only. Keep your eyes on. Much blessings

Town: Small Rural Municipality... LOL

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: October 16, 2011, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

When you become rich and famous from predicting numbers in "towns" like New Jersey and Florida and write a book about your exploits, will the book also be in one, single, humongous paragraph?

Will you include free bottles of Visine for eye strain and Excedrin for headaches with a book purchase?

Thanks ever so much.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49642 Posts
        Posted: October 16, 2011, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

When you become rich and famous from predicting numbers in "towns" like New Jersey and Florida and write a book about your exploits, will the book also be in one, single, humongous paragraph?

Will you include free bottles of Visine for eye strain and Excedrin for headaches with a book purchase?

Thanks ever so much.

Hey, What Town do You Play In? Was it mentioned?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: October 16, 2011, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Hey, What Town do You Play In? Was it mentioned?

No, the town of Tennessee got short shrifted again.

--Edmund Burke

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
            Member #76986
            July 10, 2009
            8034 Posts
            Posted: October 16, 2011, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

Basil19, I hope that you don't mind that I copied your text using a larger print and pasted it back here for easier reading. I did not change your grammar or punctuation structure as this is your writing style. 

You have interesting things to say. Your posts are often overlooked, because the small print and lack of white spaces (separating groups of words) make it difficult to read. I used 18 point type in the reprint and could have used a smaller type point, such as 12 or 14.    

BTW ... this sentence is in 14 point type.  This sentence is in 12 point type.

Thank you for your post.  Blessings & Ble$$ing$ Sun Smiley

~

"These following towns are on  my winning lists,  New jersey, Oregon, Florida, New york as you can see where i specially hit,other cities are possible to hit as well , see my winning predictions see if your state is on their. I'm a regular member and i'm limited to post numbers, so i developed a system combined with my abilities.So If it is not MSG. me and i will try to aim for your state. So far Oregon is a winning place for play four, not on a daily basis, but i can aim for it to hit at least 4 times a week, but if i do that it will limit the other places from hitting. so i manage to balance my number selection in a way that it would travel almost evenly towards some states In between are other states that give me a sense of how to trap numbers . I have other projects coming up and i will explain on forums.The plan now is to moderately spend as little as you can for each number selection, when you win don't get too excited and spend everything on the next numbers, the idea is to make sure you win. The package has been designed to hit, but wrong management of money can't limit the whole purpose which is to allow you to stay in the game having money to spend and money to play from your winnings.If you win please post on my forum, I need your feed back to motivate me to continue my this hobby.Gradually winning to these state will increase . Make your own judgement on how you combine numbers, i try to predict the highest possible straight combinations but not all the time. On my next prediction i will try to aim for play four with good triples and doubles and straight numbers.To do this i would have to change my predictions constantly. and sometimes may be daily. I have a goal and when i reach that goal, Its a lot of fun to do.if I TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU WON'T WIN, BECAUSE THE LOTTERY SYSTEMS ARE USUALLY SCANNING FOR WINNING STRATEGIES.TRY TO  TO BE YOUR OWN WINNING STRATEGIST, ALTHOUGH YOU PICK NUMBERS. find A FRIEND YOU TRUST IN THOSE TOWNS AND ARRANGE HOW THEY COULD PLAY, OR PLAY THROUGH THE INTERNET IF POSSIBLE AND THAT IS YOUR CHANCE TO WIN big money. This is only for a limited time only. Keep your eyes on. Much blessings"

New Jersey
              United States
              Member #17843
              June 28, 2005
              49642 Posts
              Posted: October 16, 2011, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Many folks are happy that their Town isn't on the List! Thud

United States
                Member #97951
                September 28, 2010
                241 Posts
                Posted: October 16, 2011, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Basil19, I hope that you don't mind that I copied your text using a larger print and pasted it back here for easier reading. I did not change your grammar or punctuation structure as this is your writing style. 

You have interesting things to say. Your posts are often overlooked, because the small print and lack of white spaces (separating groups of words) make it difficult to read. I used 18 point type in the reprint and could have used a smaller type point, such as 12 or 14.    

~

"These following towns are on  my winning lists,  New jersey, Oregon, Florida, New york as you can see where i specially hit,other cities are possible to hit as well , see my winning predictions see if your state is on their. I'm a regular member and i'm limited to post numbers, so i developed a system combined with my abilities.So If it is not MSG. me and i will try to aim for your state. So far Oregon is a winning place for play four, not on a daily basis, but i can aim for it to hit at least 4 times a week, but if i do that it will limit the other places from hitting. so i manage to balance my number selection in a way that it would travel almost evenly towards some states In between are other states that give me a sense of how to trap numbers . I have other projects coming up and i will explain on forums.The plan now is to moderately spend as little as you can for each number selection, when you win don't get too excited and spend everything on the next numbers, the idea is to make sure you win. The package has been designed to hit, but wrong management of money can't limit the whole purpose which is to allow you to stay in the game having money to spend and money to play from your winnings.If you win please post on my forum, I need your feed back to motivate me to continue my this hobby.Gradually winning to these state will increase . Make your own judgement on how you combine numbers, i try to predict the highest possible straight combinations but not all the time. On my next prediction i will try to aim for play four with good triples and doubles and straight numbers.To do this i would have to change my predictions constantly. and sometimes may be daily. I have a goal and when i reach that goal, Its a lot of fun to do.if I TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU WON'T WIN, BECAUSE THE LOTTERY SYSTEMS ARE USUALLY SCANNING FOR WINNING STRATEGIES.TRY TO  TO BE YOUR OWN WINNING STRATEGIST, ALTHOUGH YOU PICK NUMBERS. find A FRIEND YOU TRUST IN THOSE TOWNS AND ARRANGE HOW THEY COULD PLAY, OR PLAY THROUGH THE INTERNET IF POSSIBLE AND THAT IS YOUR CHANCE TO WIN big money. This is only for a limited time only. Keep your eyes on. Much blessings"

Thank you

United States
                  Member #97951
                  September 28, 2010
                  241 Posts
                  Posted: October 16, 2011, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

~

English is just on of many languages i speak read and write.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: October 16, 2011, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Thank you

You're welcome.

--Edmund Burke

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19816 Posts
                      Posted: October 16, 2011, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

So did the town of Ohio but what do you expect from someone from the great city of the United States.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: October 16, 2011, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

ty bs

Pure luck

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: October 16, 2011, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Basil tiggs going to be very serious a minute here..Are you in anyway related to pumpi?..

Pure luck

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10344 Posts
                            Posted: October 16, 2011, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

basil19,

In a previous thread you told us you pick numbers and are good at it, but don't play. Now you're telling us about all your "hits" ansd lucky "towns".

No doubt you also had a great time at the 1994 World series, too.

Sounds like you read the San Diego thread in News and decided to start one here with your own special basil19 delusional spin.

There are bs artists and then there are pathological bs artists.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Jack-C's avatar - us
                              San Diego, CA
                              United States
                              Member #61467
                              May 24, 2008
                              28146 Posts
                              Posted: October 16, 2011, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

So did the town of Ohio but what do you expect from someone from the great city of the United States.

United States is the STATE he lives in!