Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is your town on this winning list?

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 5 years ago by haymaker.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Jack-C's avatar - us
San Diego, CA
United States
Member #61467
May 24, 2008
28146 Posts
Posted: October 16, 2011, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

basil19,

In a previous thread you told us you pick numbers and are good at it, but don't play. Now you're telling us about all your "hits" ansd lucky "towns".

No doubt you also had a great time at the 1994 World series, too.

Sounds like you read the San Diego thread in News and decided to start one here with your own special basil19 delusional spin.

There are bs artists and then there are pathological bs artists.

Green laugh

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12724 Posts
    Posted: October 16, 2011, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Basil tiggs going to be very serious a minute here..Are you in anyway related to pumpi?..

tiggs95 .

It has to be on of pumpi's  many personalites " basil " .  The incoherent rambling and  the  improper grammer  .

CW4

United States
      Member #97951
      September 28, 2010
      241 Posts
      Posted: October 17, 2011, 3:03 am - IP Logged

United States is the STATE he lives in!

United States has a constitution that gives me the right of speech and press, all of you haters aren't Americans and if i'm illiterate why do you always read my post.  You are all jealous because I have a God given gift.I want everyone to avoid these old  haters that probably spend a life time criticising and little with themseles, thet are so perfect they read my post all the time.Don't read their forums when ever you see their names and i will only send my msg and preductions to people i know and not anyone with a fake account.They are internet stalkers, with no life and a hand full of free time to read something they don't like. I can say anything i want  wrong or right.Take your old self out of my forums.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: October 17, 2011, 10:31 am - IP Logged

United States has a constitution that gives me the right of speech and press, all of you haters aren't Americans and if i'm illiterate why do you always read my post.  You are all jealous because I have a God given gift.I want everyone to avoid these old  haters that probably spend a life time criticising and little with themseles, thet are so perfect they read my post all the time.Don't read their forums when ever you see their names and i will only send my msg and preductions to people i know and not anyone with a fake account.They are internet stalkers, with no life and a hand full of free time to read something they don't like. I can say anything i want  wrong or right.Take your old self out of my forums.

"...i will only send my msg and preductions to people i know..."

Well I'm glad to hear that.

Cuz I'm allergic to MSG and I don't want any preductions.

I don't even know what preductions are, for Pete's sake.

Just what the hell are preductions anyway?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
          Dutchess County, New York
          United States
          Member #8067
          October 22, 2004
          3239 Posts
          Posted: October 17, 2011, 10:53 am - IP Logged

If a town is Florida, Oregon and New York, what's a City?

Hey, if anyone has a system, the last thing they would probaly do is share it with some of the greedy <snip>s on here. I have mentioned some numbers to come, and they did, and I'm glad if people won money, but I think there are probably a lot of people on here who view, but do not post.

Remember numbers savant? lol. send me $$$$ and I'll share my list of lucky numbers.. ALL 81 of them LOL..... So if you could afford $162 a day for one state or a mere $6040 +\-  for all states, you might catch a hit, MIGHT!

BTW, my pick for today in the great town of New York is 888 Good Luck everyone!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7295 Posts
            Posted: October 17, 2011, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

"United States has a constitution that gives me the right of speech and press, all of you haters aren't Americans"

The same Constitutional Amendment that gives you the Right to say any old silly thing you like also gives everybody else the Right to comment. By calling them un-American for commenting, you're violating their Rights. Constructive criticism of separating a group of sentences into paragraphs doesn't qualify as hate speech either.

"You are all jealous because I have a God given gift."

That's covered in the First Amendment too, but don't forget that creating a "town religion" is prohibited; your beliefs are just yours as everybody's beliefs are just theirs.

"I can say anything i want  wrong or right."

Not exactly because when we joined LP, we agreed to its rules and regulations and certain words and phrases can be edited and entire posts can be deleted.

And this ends today's lesson on the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34080 Posts
              Posted: October 17, 2011, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Hey, if anyone has a system, the last thing they would probaly do is share it with some of the greedy <snip>s on here. I have mentioned some numbers to come, and they did, and I'm glad if people won money, but I think there are probably a lot of people on here who view, but do not post.

Remember numbers savant? lol. send me $$$$ and I'll share my list of lucky numbers.. ALL 81 of them LOL..... So if you could afford $162 a day for one state or a mere $6040 +\-  for all states, you might catch a hit, MIGHT!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Taxijohn always have good hunches 844 Ohio you were half right for Ohio LOL!  W.T.G on your 88 prs!!Hurray!

N.J. 887 M.L. 885

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #17843
                June 28, 2005
                49610 Posts
                Posted: October 17, 2011, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

English is just on of many languages i speak read and write.

non sequitur!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

LuckyShan74's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  Middle River, Maryland
                  United States
                  Member #115189
                  August 15, 2011
                  950 Posts
                  Posted: October 17, 2011, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

"...i will only send my msg and preductions to people i know..."

Well I'm glad to hear that.

Cuz I'm allergic to MSG and I don't want any preductions.

I don't even know what preductions are, for Pete's sake.

Just what the hell are preductions anyway?

Lmao!!! Now that is too funny!

United States
                    Member #97951
                    September 28, 2010
                    241 Posts
                    Posted: October 17, 2011, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Its funny you called me a savant, but you should have played the first  play 4 on my list this evening.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                      Whiskey Island
                      United States
                      Member #90216
                      April 24, 2010
                      12724 Posts
                      Posted: October 17, 2011, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

basil19 , 

It's time you learn about the U.S.A  we have States and in those States we have  Cities , Towns and those Cities and Towns are located in Counties and Parishes . WHAT YOU ARE POSTING FOR IS STATES !!!!!!!

NOT TOWNS !!!!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: October 18, 2011, 12:01 am - IP Logged

English is just on of many languages i speak read and write.

Are you equally non-proficient in all of your languages?

Or is it just English where you really suck?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                          Zeta Reticuli Star System
                          United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10344 Posts
                          Posted: October 18, 2011, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

basil19,

So you and only you have the right to free speech (that's what it's called, not right of speech and press. The press part is freedom of the press.)

Anyone who doesn't agree with you is a "hater"? And not an American?

Quite revealing.

No one here is jealous of you and the only God given gift you have is in your own mind.

You've yet to post anything of any real substance, you just tell everyone how good you are at lotto but yet you don't play.

Does your birth certificate read basil19, or is that somehow not a "fake account"? (They're not fake accounts, just usernames).

When you start a topic it is a thread, not a forum.

Just waiting until you let us know you are "appalled", another buzz word loved so much by your ilk.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7295 Posts
                            Posted: October 18, 2011, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

basil19: Statistics Summary

Summary

Statistic  Current Month  Last Month  Current Year  Last Year  Lifetime 
                            Picks19,13815,66734,80510,66345,468
                            Hits55429725122
                                Hit Ratio0.29%0.27%0.28%0.23%0.27%
                            Winnings$7,860$9,840$17,700$7,520$25,220
                                Prize Ratio41.07%62.81%50.85%70.52%55.47%
                              haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                              Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                              United States
                              Member #112968
                              June 29, 2011
                              3850 Posts
                              Posted: October 19, 2011, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

These following towns are on  my winning lists,  New jersey, Oregon, Florida, New york as you can see where i specially hit,other cities are possible to hit as well , see my winning predictions see if your state is on their. I'm a regular member and i'm limited to post numbers, so i developed a system combined with my abilities.So If it is not MSG. me and i will try to aim for your state. So far Oregon is a winning place for play four, not on a daily basis, but i can aim for it to hit at least 4 times a week, but if i do that it will limit the other places from hitting. so i manage to balance my number selection in a way that it would travel almost evenly towards some states In between are other states that give me a sense of how to trap numbers . I have other projects coming up and i will explain on forums.The plan now is to moderately spend as little as you can for each number selection, when you win don't get too excited and spend everything on the next numbers, the idea is to make sure you win. The package has been designed to hit, but wrong management of money can't limit the whole purpose which is to allow you to stay in the game having money to spend and money to play from your winnings.If you win please post on my forum, I need your feed back to motivate me to continue my this hobby.Gradually winning to these state will increase . Make your own judgement on how you combine numbers, i try to predict the highest possible straight combinations but not all the time. On my next prediction i will try to aim for play four with good triples and doubles and straight numbers.To do this i would have to change my predictions constantly. and sometimes may be daily. I have a goal and when i reach that goal, Its a lot of fun to do.if I TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU WON'T WIN, BECAUSE THE LOTTERY SYSTEMS ARE USUALLY SCANNING FOR WINNING STRATEGIES.TRY TO  TO BE YOUR OWN WINNING STRATEGIST, ALTHOUGH YOU PICK NUMBERS. find A FRIEND YOU TRUST IN THOSE TOWNS AND ARRANGE HOW THEY COULD PLAY, OR PLAY THROUGH THE INTERNET IF POSSIBLE AND THAT IS YOUR CHANCE TO WIN big money. This is only for a limited time only. Keep your eyes on. Much blessings

i used to travel quite a bit,and have visited 40 of 50 towns.

and lived in 5 of them.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.