Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery God is taunting me.

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Raven62.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
gonnawinwatchme's avatar - images
Wisconsin
United States
Member #58835
February 27, 2008
148 Posts
Posted: October 25, 2011, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

That happens to me all of the time!!On my last ticket, all of my numbers were reversed, mb was 42 and I had 24..etc...

It happens so often, I'm tempted to buy one ticket, reverse the numbers and then buy another one!!

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
    United States
    Member #112968
    June 29, 2011
    3856 Posts
    Posted: October 25, 2011, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

That happens to me all of the time!!On my last ticket, all of my numbers were reversed, mb was 42 and I had 24..etc...

It happens so often, I'm tempted to buy one ticket, reverse the numbers and then buy another one!!

you may be on to something here.

doing the reverse that is .

i was thinking i would try it w/ my football pool.

well' once i past the point where i cannot win, mathimaticly.Wink

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Bagent's avatar - avatar 10424.gif
      Vancouver, WA
      United States
      Member #53665
      July 15, 2007
      151 Posts
      Posted: October 27, 2011, 10:06 am - IP Logged

WOW, can't believe this... in last nights draw, I once again had all 6 numbers but this time they were on only 5 different lines.  Even had one line that had PB and 1 white number. 

Cheers Here's to hoping the trend continues and I will be the winner of Saturdays JP of $203 Million.

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
        NYC
        United States
        Member #117984
        October 19, 2011
        1843 Posts
        Posted: October 27, 2011, 11:41 am - IP Logged

WOW, can't believe this... in last nights draw, I once again had all 6 numbers but this time they were on only 5 different lines.  Even had one line that had PB and 1 white number. 

Cheers Here's to hoping the trend continues and I will be the winner of Saturdays JP of $203 Million.

Same here! :-) 

I had 1-18-21-39-55 scattered on my ticket...I had none of the PB this time, but I did play 6. Something is telling, I'm getting very close and lucky! Fingers Crossed! :-)

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          49767 Posts
          Posted: October 27, 2011, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

That information plus $1 will get you another Ticket! LOL

Wheel 25 WB & 5 PB and see how many Combinations you would have to Play in order to WIN the Jackpot. Thud

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!