Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

OK I ran a pic 3 STRAIGHT FIELD for all STATES..WITH the most or best possibles to show FIRST!!

Topic closed. 53 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lotterybraker.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
EAST COAST, USA
United States
Member #49428
January 31, 2007
553 Posts
Posted: October 22, 2011, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Awesome list!

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
    mississippi
    United States
    Member #34478
    March 3, 2006
    5906 Posts
    Posted: October 23, 2011, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Bob ..remember what I told you...that run you made is quite obvious...you locked in on a pair in the last positions x71...the only problem with that is this...DO NOT FORGET THOSE PRETEST AND POST TEST DRAWS..they are designed to destroy the locks you find..and ALSO..CHANGE THE ORDER OF ARRANGEMENT...so yes..it is very possible your lock is correct..but if it shows in a pretest or post test draw..THAT WAS IT..THAT WAS THE LOCK..AND IT SHOWED..doesnt mean it will come back anytime soon..and if I had to bet..IF IT SHOWS STRAIGHT ina pretest..you will probably get instead of the lock 271..you might get 172...a little later in the future...but test quite a little more with it and see how Florida is doing with it...

50/50 chance for a little help...check FLORIDAS PAST DRAWS..that WILL INCLUDE MIDDAY AND EVENING..I NEVER SEPERATE ANYTHING EVER!!!!...check the past draws..you got 2 chances here...50/50...you can either play the past 5, 71x's that showed and hope one of them will rearrange to the straight...OR TAKE THE 5 that are the FURTHEREST OUT...and try to capture one of them..

That is why my code I use IS SO IMPORTANT...it eliminates the outsiders and tells me what is coming so I dont have to guess at the 10 possibilities...I can get each and every run I make pic 3 or pic 4..but I cant NAIL THE EXACT DAY..that would require years and years of work just for one single STATE and that would  only be just to get close...so I settle for my runs to make their run into the future here and there..and right now..that is good enough for me...

COME  ON X71...get your sorry butt out of there and help out....Good luck today Bob...and to everyone!!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

mississippi
      United States
      Member #34478
      March 3, 2006
      5906 Posts
      Posted: October 23, 2011, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

I ran this for all of you..of course I used all states again...but that doesnt mean a whole lot...keep an eye on your state...if it is missing or a due a DIGIT 0 OR A DIGIT 1 or if you think a 0 or 1 will repeat...keep an eye on this list...also...this is a pic 3 list and pic 3 FIELDS ARE VERY GOOD AT REPEATING COMBOS that has already showed in your state..so check for those also...

014 041 = 1 STRAIGH

045 054 = 1 STRAIGHT

049 094 = 1 STRAIGHT

001 010 = 1 STRAIGHT

012 021 = 1 STRAIGHT

016 061 = 1 STRAIGHT

018 081 = 1 STRAIGHT

003 030 = 1 STRAIGHT

005 050 = 1 STRAIGHT

007 070 = 1 STRAIGHT

009 090 = 1 STRAIGHT

NOW THE 0 GROUP...CONCENTRATE ON COMBOS, 049 094 012 021 AND 016 061...THEY SHOULD NOT BE LAST...THEY SHOULD BE CLOSE...

118 181 = 1 STRAIGHT

158 185 = 1 STRAIGHT

189 198 = 1 STRAIGHT

109 190 = 1 STRAIGHT

129 192 = 1 STRAIGHT

149 194 = 1 STRAIGHT

169 196 = 1 STRAIGHT

107 170 = 1 STRAIGHT

147 174 = 1 STRAIGHT

178 187 = 1 STRAIGHT

138 183 = 1 STRAIGHT

NOW THE 1 GROUP...YOU SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON 118 181 147 174 and 129 192...those 3 straights should not be last and should be close as well...

good luck to all of you and I hope this will help all of you out...good luck today!!!!!1

well we got a few more STRAIGHTS TODAY...AND another one of those SHOULD BE CLOSE ones 147 174

Sun, Oct 23, 2011New JerseyPick 3 Midday1-6-9
      Sun, Oct 23, 2011MissouriPick 3 Midday1-4-7
      Sun, Oct 23, 2011FloridaCash 3 Midday0-3-0

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

luckyshoes's avatar - nw lady.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #79502
        September 2, 2009
        6447 Posts
        Posted: October 23, 2011, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Looking for a straight with your 012-021 and 129-192

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

mississippi
          United States
          Member #34478
          March 3, 2006
          5906 Posts
          Posted: October 23, 2011, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

ok..we can knock off another one...North Carolina midday October 23rd

I like the pic 3 LISTS BETTER...ONE..not as many combos to deal with..only 2 per row...and 2ND...there are more pic 3 drawings than pic 4 drawings, which translates into a faster run usually....!!!!1

Sun, Oct 23, 2011North CarolinaPick 3 Daytime0-0-1

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
            Member #62239
            June 21, 2008
            24975 Posts
            Posted: October 23, 2011, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

I like the pic 3 LISTS BETTER...ONE..not as many combos to deal with..only 2 per row...and 2ND...there are more pic 3 drawings than pic 4 drawings, which translates into a faster run usually....!!!!1

Great work as ALWAYS  lotterybraker... Continued Success to you~ Bravo!

*pls*

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
              Winnipeg
              Canada
              Member #14974
              May 7, 2005
              3656 Posts
              Posted: October 23, 2011, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

been riding the 001 all 3 ways straight on nights in N C. out 1243 draws.

would have been a good play for days too. was out 404 draws.

with the new moon coming up 001 is way out in indy midday and arizona.

I'm an N.S.A.

A Numerical Statistics Analyst.

mississippi
                United States
                Member #34478
                March 3, 2006
                5906 Posts
                Posted: October 24, 2011, 8:26 am - IP Logged

been riding the 001 all 3 ways straight on nights in N C. out 1243 draws.

would have been a good play for days too. was out 404 draws.

with the new moon coming up 001 is way out in indy midday and arizona.

Tungsten Chef...I want to relay is a good word, some information to you and I hope you dont take any offence to it...NEVER...NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, NEVER EVER...SEPERATE THE MIDDAY AND EVENING PIC 3 GAMES....THAT IS A huge mistake...remember what the lottery officials aredoing...they are taking midday machines and balls and transfering them to the evening....the evening machines to the midday...the pic 4 machines to the midday pic 3 and evening pic 4..

They are swapping so everything around so much and that changes the time and PLACE of anything you find in your workouts....now I know everyone has their on little thing that they do to find their numbers to play and thats good...thats research...and it is helping you understand more..

BUT I REALLY AND TRUELY BELIEVE YOU should run the pic 3 game midday and evening as ONE GAME, AND ONE GAME ONLY...find what ever you can find missing by combining both midday and evening together and I WILL BET YOU RIGHT NOW...what ever you find missing will show faster, MUCH FASTER than what you are finding things now....

CASE IN POINT..you found that 001 for North Carolina evening...REMEMBER THE PIC 3 IS JUST ONE GAME..THEY ARE SWAPPING EVERYTHING AROUND...YOUR WORKOUT WAS FINE...YOU FOUND THE RIGHT NUMBER...BUT THE SWAPPING CAUSED IT TO SHOW IN THE MIDDAY DRAW NOT THE EVENING...

A SINGLE DRAW STATE like Louisiana will take around 9-15 years for all 1000 combinations to show..but if you have a 2 draw a day state that time can be cut for all 1000 down to 5- 10 years..it is just to DANGEROUS to seperate midday from evening and do all that work and find something straight for midday only to have it show in the evening..no matter which way you look at it ...THATS A MISS...

I am not trying to be a KNOWITALL..but you will do much better if you run midday and evening as ONE GAME....and you will see what you find missing in your workouts will show much faster....good luck today!!!!!1

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
                  Winnipeg
                  Canada
                  Member #14974
                  May 7, 2005
                  3656 Posts
                  Posted: October 24, 2011, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Tungsten Chef...I want to relay is a good word, some information to you and I hope you dont take any offence to it...NEVER...NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, NEVER EVER...SEPERATE THE MIDDAY AND EVENING PIC 3 GAMES....THAT IS A huge mistake...remember what the lottery officials aredoing...they are taking midday machines and balls and transfering them to the evening....the evening machines to the midday...the pic 4 machines to the midday pic 3 and evening pic 4..

They are swapping so everything around so much and that changes the time and PLACE of anything you find in your workouts....now I know everyone has their on little thing that they do to find their numbers to play and thats good...thats research...and it is helping you understand more..

BUT I REALLY AND TRUELY BELIEVE YOU should run the pic 3 game midday and evening as ONE GAME, AND ONE GAME ONLY...find what ever you can find missing by combining both midday and evening together and I WILL BET YOU RIGHT NOW...what ever you find missing will show faster, MUCH FASTER than what you are finding things now....

CASE IN POINT..you found that 001 for North Carolina evening...REMEMBER THE PIC 3 IS JUST ONE GAME..THEY ARE SWAPPING EVERYTHING AROUND...YOUR WORKOUT WAS FINE...YOU FOUND THE RIGHT NUMBER...BUT THE SWAPPING CAUSED IT TO SHOW IN THE MIDDAY DRAW NOT THE EVENING...

A SINGLE DRAW STATE like Louisiana will take around 9-15 years for all 1000 combinations to show..but if you have a 2 draw a day state that time can be cut for all 1000 down to 5- 10 years..it is just to DANGEROUS to seperate midday from evening and do all that work and find something straight for midday only to have it show in the evening..no matter which way you look at it ...THATS A MISS...

I am not trying to be a KNOWITALL..but you will do much better if you run midday and evening as ONE GAME....and you will see what you find missing in your workouts will show much faster....good luck today!!!!!1

i agree 100% of what you're saying.. just never thought of 2 draws as 1.

i noticed the one your hunting always seems to pop up on the other draw.

and another mistake i continue to make. don't play the number back. had 897..came in new jersey today.Chair

but 1 thing i did do. i noticed sum 10's were pretty skimpy. played your 118 and 181.

scores!!!!!

MINNESOTA................1-1-8Party

CHEERS TO YOU!! Cheers

riding your 061 and 016 now....

I'm an N.S.A.

A Numerical Statistics Analyst.

mississippi
                    United States
                    Member #34478
                    March 3, 2006
                    5906 Posts
                    Posted: October 24, 2011, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

i agree 100% of what you're saying.. just never thought of 2 draws as 1.

i noticed the one your hunting always seems to pop up on the other draw.

and another mistake i continue to make. don't play the number back. had 897..came in new jersey today.Chair

but 1 thing i did do. i noticed sum 10's were pretty skimpy. played your 118 and 181.

scores!!!!!

MINNESOTA................1-1-8Party

CHEERS TO YOU!! Cheers

riding your 061 and 016 now....

yeah I saw that MINNESOTA 118 hit...

AND THAT WAS THE THIRD of the best possibles of the 1 group to show...so all 3 I found has showed...118 147 and the 129

More combos of the 1 GROUP HAS showed which tells me ...the digit 1 is on VOLDEMORT on the move...hahahahaha...

0 will kick in and should drop of the MAIN TARGEGTS also..or at least 2 of them...BUT THE 0 DIGIT IS NOT DOMINANT right now...so give it a little time...good luck to all of you the rest of the evening and tomorrow...

mississippi
                      United States
                      Member #34478
                      March 3, 2006
                      5906 Posts
                      Posted: October 26, 2011, 7:30 am - IP Logged

The principal here is simple...all we got is just a 0-9 sequence with a small twist is alll...but once in kicked in it...it just kept on going....its just the same as you you runnning a 0-9 sequence and you have a starting point ...what happens....ONE HAS TO BE FIRST....one has to be last...AND INBETWEEN..you get lots of repeats...THAT IS ALL THIS IS IN A NUT SHELL BASICALLY....but you have to do a few other things to this run to to make it work properly...if I lived in Canada or Europe...I could with a few friends bankrupt every online betting lotttery site,,,,or put a serious damage on their profit margin bottom line.....

Now the order of thre arrangement of that 0....REMEMBER...1 DIGIT HAS TO BE FIRST...ONE HAS TO BE LAST...the inbetween gets all the repeats...I dont think 0 willl be last, its a possibility...but I really doubt it...so keep an eye on the 0 straights,,,

Tue, Oct 25, 2011IllinoisPick 3 Evening1-9-2
                      Tue, Oct 25, 2011IowaPick 3 Evening1-9-2
                      Tue, Oct 25, 2011KansasPick 31-8-3
                      Tue, Oct 25, 2011New MexicoPick 31-1-8
                      Tue, Oct 25, 2011PennsylvaniaDaily Number Evening1-8-1
                      Tue, Oct 25, 2011South CarolinaPick 3 Evening1-6-9
                      Mon, Oct 24, 2011MinnesotaDaily 31-1-8
                      Sun, Oct 23, 2011MissouriPick 3 Midday1-4-7
                      Sun, Oct 23, 2011New JerseyPick 3 Midday1-6-9
                      Sat, Oct 22, 2011Multi-StateTri-State Pick 3 Evening1-2-9
                      Fri, Oct 21, 2011IllinoisPick 3 Midday1-3-8
                      Fri, Oct 21, 2011IowaPick 3 Midday1-3-8

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5974 Posts
                        Posted: October 26, 2011, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

10/26/11

Fla Mid 045

045 054 = 1 STRAIGHT

It doesn't get any better than that!!!!

mississippi
                          United States
                          Member #34478
                          March 3, 2006
                          5906 Posts
                          Posted: October 26, 2011, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

I hope you caught it Bob...remember what I told you the other day 0-1-4

I believe I mentioned that 04 the other day to you...hahahahaha...and low and behold..there it is...

I cant fix your car if it brakes down, I cant reset your arm if it gets broke...but if you give me a large enough NUMERICAL FIELD..I can find the future....thats for dang sure!!!!!1

happygirl665's avatar - hi
                            Spotsylvania, Virginia
                            United States
                            Member #113688
                            July 14, 2011
                            24349 Posts
                            Posted: October 26, 2011, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

I ran this for all of you..of course I used all states again...but that doesnt mean a whole lot...keep an eye on your state...if it is missing or a due a DIGIT 0 OR A DIGIT 1 or if you think a 0 or 1 will repeat...keep an eye on this list...also...this is a pic 3 list and pic 3 FIELDS ARE VERY GOOD AT REPEATING COMBOS that has already showed in your state..so check for those also...

014 041 = 1 STRAIGH

045 054 = 1 STRAIGHT

049 094 = 1 STRAIGHT

001 010 = 1 STRAIGHT

012 021 = 1 STRAIGHT

016 061 = 1 STRAIGHT

018 081 = 1 STRAIGHT

003 030 = 1 STRAIGHT

005 050 = 1 STRAIGHT

007 070 = 1 STRAIGHT

009 090 = 1 STRAIGHT

NOW THE 0 GROUP...CONCENTRATE ON COMBOS, 049 094 012 021 AND 016 061...THEY SHOULD NOT BE LAST...THEY SHOULD BE CLOSE...

118 181 = 1 STRAIGHT

158 185 = 1 STRAIGHT

189 198 = 1 STRAIGHT

109 190 = 1 STRAIGHT

129 192 = 1 STRAIGHT

149 194 = 1 STRAIGHT

169 196 = 1 STRAIGHT

107 170 = 1 STRAIGHT

147 174 = 1 STRAIGHT

178 187 = 1 STRAIGHT

138 183 = 1 STRAIGHT

NOW THE 1 GROUP...YOU SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON 118 181 147 174 and 129 192...those 3 straights should not be last and should be close as well...

good luck to all of you and I hope this will help all of you out...good luck today!!!!!1

lottery breaker what would you recommend for Va for evening, could use a good hit. Thanks

Who say's I'm broke? Are you kidding me, I am just waiting on my millions!Dance

mississippi
                              United States
                              Member #34478
                              March 3, 2006
                              5906 Posts
                              Posted: October 27, 2011, 5:24 am - IP Logged

heh...looks like we got one of the 0 TARGETS last nite in Arizona...I do have to admit though...that 0 group is running just a little slower than I thought it would..being IT IS MY FAVORITE digit of all...but that is how RANDOM works...RANDOM HAS TO AND WILL make each digit FIRST OR HOT...coool in the middle and repeat some...and it will also make it DEAD LAST in any field...and that is just simple understanding on how that 0-9 sequence works....good luck to everyone today!!!!!1

Wed, Oct 26, 2011ArizonaPick 30-9-4