Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:08 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone watching lottery changed my life? About Leroy Frick...

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 5 years ago by LottoGuyBC.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #77815
August 1, 2009
3460 Posts
Posted: November 6, 2011, 11:21 am - IP Logged

TLC is having a marathon of Lottery Changed My Life today at 3 pm. If you only want to see the episode with Food Stamp and Son, I meant to say Leroy Frick and Son. They will be on the 6 pm episode.

Guess Who's Back?

thewiz's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
    Hamilton, IN
    United States
    Member #1860
    July 16, 2003
    336 Posts
    Posted: November 6, 2011, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for info. will set dvr tonight. 

good luck to all.

Anything is possible if you know a Wizard !

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: November 6, 2011, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

TLC is having a marathon of Lottery Changed My Life today at 3 pm. If you only want to see the episode with Food Stamp and Son, I meant to say Leroy Frick and Son. They will be on the 6 pm episode.

Thanks Win, that's the one I missed.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: November 6, 2011, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

What a joke, he's got less than a million to start with and his son who's 31, "retires" (as if he ever had a job) and starts spending the old man's money like an idiot.

Then they hire some guy to "teach them how to act" in fancy 5 Star restaurants cuz that's where they'll be eating from now on, LMAO.

I'd say one year tops before they're pawning all that crap the kid bought and selling the house.

He should have to pay back all that welfare and food stamp money he took before he blows all this money. And how was he affording to buy $20 Scratchers when he was on food stamps in the first place?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          British Columbia
          Canada
          Member #116101
          September 4, 2011
          4033 Posts
          Posted: November 7, 2011, 6:51 am - IP Logged

What a joke, he's got less than a million to start with and his son who's 31, "retires" (as if he ever had a job) and starts spending the old man's money like an idiot.

Then they hire some guy to "teach them how to act" in fancy 5 Star restaurants cuz that's where they'll be eating from now on, LMAO.

I'd say one year tops before they're pawning all that crap the kid bought and selling the house.

He should have to pay back all that welfare and food stamp money he took before he blows all this money. And how was he affording to buy $20 Scratchers when he was on food stamps in the first place?

this was the last episode for the day I believe

I just went *click*

not gonna watch these goofs again

otherwise it's hammertime Bash

"You have to be in it to win it!"