Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anouncement to the Entire World: I Apologize...

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 5 years ago by haymaker.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: October 26, 2011, 12:15 am - IP Logged

People of the USA and of the entire world...If an alien from outerspace was to land on this planet and saw the lottery been played those balls collide the first thing he/she will think is: whats wrong with these people, are they doing some kind of witchcraft or are they praying to their god/God...Those balls colliding, Is like seeing, rocks or pebbles collide or seeing paper been funneled or whirled in the air....They will say: who the hell are these people...

image that you was driving and you saw someone dressed like in the time of Egyptians or the times of the Rome...People will say what???thats the same thing that happens with the lottery...people have been using balls in the lottery since the times of the Chinesses when they were playing keno...Is a very, very olddddddddddddd tradition...

I asked myself: why cant they use: horse and dogs...I dont know how many horses and dogs racing tracks are they in the USA, i hope more than fifty...All the lottery has to do is copy the horse and dogs racing tracks results for the lottery...They can also use: cars, indy500 and motorcycle racing tracks as if they were pick3 and pick4 and GA5 lottery results...

plus using horses and dogs gives them something to do and a way to stay fit...There is a lot of horses and dogs out there roaming the street and the wild...Use people if you like, put them to run, better than rocks colliding..

all the lottery has to do is charge: 10 cents or 25 cents extra on every dollar that the ticket costs to make up for the pretests....

what do you all think???

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: October 26, 2011, 12:21 am - IP Logged

ive been thinking about this for more than a year...all the lottery has to do is charge: 10 cents or 25 cents extra on every dollar that the ticket costs to make up for the pretests....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: October 26, 2011, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Sounds good to me! Thumbs Up

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
        BRONX N.Y.10459
        United States
        Member #86575
        February 6, 2010
        1057 Posts
        Posted: October 26, 2011, 12:30 am - IP Logged

I Think,  you  need  to  get   your  brains  check  out  before  you  hurt  yourself. Thank you  for  posting, what is  on  your  mind.

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: October 26, 2011, 1:00 am - IP Logged

a lot of people dont like horses you know why??? because of the animal package...people feel threatened...is like seeing a bodybuilder in the room...they are not going to tell you but thats what it is...

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: October 26, 2011, 1:18 am - IP Logged

I Think,  you  need  to  get   your  brains  check  out  before  you  hurt  yourself. Thank you  for  posting, what is  on  your  mind.

there is a lot worse things in this world and you are mad because of what i am saying??? as usual...if you dont have nothing good to post, like giving threats dont post on this thread...

and if you are talking why i havent become a platinum/gold member is because i have been very busy paying bills and other stuffs where i live is not the USA, and there are many lp members who have decades on this site been regular members and nobody tells them anything and last time i heard we are in a reseccion...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: October 26, 2011, 1:25 am - IP Logged

and if you worry that i am a ¨foreigner¨ on this site, this site is on the internetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt the whole world can seeeeeeeeeee ittt...

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3102 Posts
                Posted: October 26, 2011, 5:40 am - IP Logged

What, they don't have Cow Pie Bingo in Honduras?  I think this is what you are looking for.

http://www.ldir.com/library/ldlite03.html

Perhaps the reaction you're getting is based on the disconnect between your title for this thread and your post.

BobP

Inland Empire
                  United States
                  Member #118116
                  October 22, 2011
                  316 Posts
                  Posted: October 26, 2011, 6:14 am - IP Logged

Well, Pumpi....

I feel sorry for you. I have a cousin who was just like you. Now he is better. Knowing his own past, he never misses the medication. But probably you won't care. And he was just like that, too. People like you don't care what other people say about them, and it's a REALLY BAD THING. You should listen to others, Pumpi.

I often visit a paranormal forum, and there are a lot of people like you. And guess what? They don't listen to or care about other people's opinion about them. They simply don't react.

One out of a hundred people have the same issue like you have, statistically speaking. Since you live in Honduras, it's really difficult to get the right medication. But I believe that you won't care about what I say. And I've seen a lot of people who are like that. It's really frustrating. And my cousin is resentful about himself because his condition prevented him from being normal. With the right medications, my cousin managed to graduate college and now he is looking for a career. It's hard, especially in this economy.

Pumpi, can you please listen to others? Is that possible? Can you? Seems like many people in LP are worried about you. Doesn't that mean anything to you?

sully16's avatar - sharan
                    Ringleader
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #81740
                    October 28, 2009
                    40339 Posts
                    Posted: October 26, 2011, 8:55 am - IP Logged

Sounds good to me! Thumbs Up

Me too.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: October 26, 2011, 9:06 am - IP Logged

People of the USA and of the entire world...If an alien from outerspace was to land on this planet and saw the lottery been played those balls collide the first thing he/she will think is: whats wrong with these people, are they doing some kind of witchcraft or are they praying to their god/God...Those balls colliding, Is like seeing, rocks or pebbles collide or seeing paper been funneled or whirled in the air....They will say: who the hell are these people...

image that you was driving and you saw someone dressed like in the time of Egyptians or the times of the Rome...People will say what???thats the same thing that happens with the lottery...people have been using balls in the lottery since the times of the Chinesses when they were playing keno...Is a very, very olddddddddddddd tradition...

I asked myself: why cant they use: horse and dogs...I dont know how many horses and dogs racing tracks are they in the USA, i hope more than fifty...All the lottery has to do is copy the horse and dogs racing tracks results for the lottery...They can also use: cars, indy500 and motorcycle racing tracks as if they were pick3 and pick4 and GA5 lottery results...

plus using horses and dogs gives them something to do and a way to stay fit...There is a lot of horses and dogs out there roaming the street and the wild...Use people if you like, put them to run, better than rocks colliding..

all the lottery has to do is charge: 10 cents or 25 cents extra on every dollar that the ticket costs to make up for the pretests....

what do you all think???

"GENIUS"!!!!!!!!!!!!....pumpi should be running the lottery in Tennessee...A pure "GENIUS"!!!!!...

Pure luck

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                        Harbinger
                        D.C./MD.
                        United States
                        Member #44103
                        July 30, 2006
                        5583 Posts
                        Posted: October 26, 2011, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Catherine the great was a horse lover!

Banana

Raven62's avatar - binary
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #17843
                          June 28, 2005
                          49663 Posts
                          Posted: October 26, 2011, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Catherine the great was a horse lover!

Banana

So was Lady Godiva! Thumbs Up

The 11th-Century Noblewoman who rode naked through town to Protest Taxes...

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Raven62's avatar - binary
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #17843
                            June 28, 2005
                            49663 Posts
                            Posted: October 26, 2011, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

there is a lot worse things in this world and you are mad because of what i am saying??? as usual...if you dont have nothing good to post, like giving threats dont post on this thread...

and if you are talking why i havent become a platinum/gold member is because i have been very busy paying bills and other stuffs where i live is not the USA, and there are many lp members who have decades on this site been regular members and nobody tells them anything and last time i heard we are in a reseccion...

A True Sangfroid! Thud

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: October 26, 2011, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

what do you all think???

The Lottery Post can't get enough of you pumpi feed us more..."PURE GENIUS"" pumpi is a "PURE GENIUS"!!....Look up the word "GENIUS" in the Funk & Wagnalls and there's a picture of pumpi there.............A "PURE GENIUS"!!!!...........................................................

Pure luck