Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anouncement to the Entire World: I Apologize...

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 5 years ago by haymaker.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
Whiskey Island
United States
Member #90216
April 24, 2010
12735 Posts
Posted: October 26, 2011, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

pumpi ,

Is a Genuis in his own Mind . He  does post a lot of useless information  !! He has been dropped on his head one to many times  , when he was a baby  .

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49699 Posts
    Posted: October 26, 2011, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

The Lottery Post can't get enough of you pumpi feed us more..."PURE GENIUS"" pumpi is a "PURE GENIUS"!!....Look up the word "GENIUS" in the Funk & Wagnalls and there's a picture of pumpi there.............A "PURE GENIUS"!!!!...........................................................

If You Read On: You'll Find That: Most Geniuses are NOT recognized as such until after their death!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49699 Posts
      Posted: October 26, 2011, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

"GENIUS"!!!!!!!!!!!!....pumpi should be running the lottery in Tennessee...A pure "GENIUS"!!!!!...

Lottery Post: Genius Loci: The general atmosphere of a place! (Latin) Thud

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10348 Posts
        Posted: October 26, 2011, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

pumpi,

The aliens gave us the lottery. They're the ones who brought it here. When they landed in ancient China they came down the ramp with Keno machines and went from there.

This will give you an idea how long they've been here:

http://lithiumdreamer.tripod.com/ufoart.html

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Inland Empire
          United States
          Member #118116
          October 22, 2011
          316 Posts
          Posted: October 26, 2011, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Oh man, you guys are mean...I can be mean sometime though. But I don't think pumpi would 'get' the insult at all.

I chatted with some people this morning and found out that people like pumpi often ignore the comments about their conditions. They just don't process the input.

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
            If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
            United States
            Member #73903
            April 28, 2009
            1433 Posts
            Posted: October 26, 2011, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

People of the USA and of the entire world...If an alien from outerspace was to land on this planet and saw the lottery been played those balls collide the first thing he/she will think is: whats wrong with these people, are they doing some kind of witchcraft or are they praying to their god/God...Those balls colliding, Is like seeing, rocks or pebbles collide or seeing paper been funneled or whirled in the air....They will say: who the hell are these people...

image that you was driving and you saw someone dressed like in the time of Egyptians or the times of the Rome...People will say what???thats the same thing that happens with the lottery...people have been using balls in the lottery since the times of the Chinesses when they were playing keno...Is a very, very olddddddddddddd tradition...

I asked myself: why cant they use: horse and dogs...I dont know how many horses and dogs racing tracks are they in the USA, i hope more than fifty...All the lottery has to do is copy the horse and dogs racing tracks results for the lottery...They can also use: cars, indy500 and motorcycle racing tracks as if they were pick3 and pick4 and GA5 lottery results...

plus using horses and dogs gives them something to do and a way to stay fit...There is a lot of horses and dogs out there roaming the street and the wild...Use people if you like, put them to run, better than rocks colliding..

all the lottery has to do is charge: 10 cents or 25 cents extra on every dollar that the ticket costs to make up for the pretests....

what do you all think???

Use people if you like, put them to run, better than rocks colliding..

Are you Volunteering yourself as part of this experiment?

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
            Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
              Connecticut
              United States
              Member #61623
              May 29, 2008
              20581 Posts
              Posted: October 26, 2011, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Use people if you like, put them to run, better than rocks colliding..

Are you Volunteering yourself as part of this experiment?

the only "experiment"ing most think he's doing is with medical grade cannabis.

weedc

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Inland Empire
                United States
                Member #118116
                October 22, 2011
                316 Posts
                Posted: October 26, 2011, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

weedc

I don't know. A lot of my coworkers are potheads and they turn out alright.

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
                  If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
                  United States
                  Member #73903
                  April 28, 2009
                  1433 Posts
                  Posted: October 26, 2011, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

weedc

Pumpi might have a point if they use people to run instead of computers or balls, maybe most of us would always catch the numbers coz those runners will eventually run out of breath....lol

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
                  Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                    Connecticut
                    United States
                    Member #61623
                    May 29, 2008
                    20581 Posts
                    Posted: October 26, 2011, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi might have a point if they use people to run instead of computers or balls, maybe most of us would always catch the numbers coz those runners will eventually run out of breath....lol

It's just the intro had me dying with laughter....as they usually do and all I can think about is someone with an oxgen mask on and the lighter going full throttle Green laugh

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: October 26, 2011, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

I don't know. A lot of my coworkers are potheads and they turn out alright.

Do you work for the TN Lottery?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7302 Posts
                        Posted: October 26, 2011, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

LOL LOL

karinda's avatar - WINGS
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #108445
                          March 25, 2011
                          2855 Posts
                          Posted: October 27, 2011, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

LOL ... Green laugh

karinda's avatar - WINGS
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #108445
                            March 25, 2011
                            2855 Posts
                            Posted: October 27, 2011, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

People of the USA and of the entire world...If an alien from outerspace was to land on this planet and saw the lottery been played those balls collide the first thing he/she will think is: whats wrong with these people, are they doing some kind of witchcraft or are they praying to their god/God...Those balls colliding, Is like seeing, rocks or pebbles collide or seeing paper been funneled or whirled in the air....They will say: who the hell are these people...

image that you was driving and you saw someone dressed like in the time of Egyptians or the times of the Rome...People will say what???thats the same thing that happens with the lottery...people have been using balls in the lottery since the times of the Chinesses when they were playing keno...Is a very, very olddddddddddddd tradition...

I asked myself: why cant they use: horse and dogs...I dont know how many horses and dogs racing tracks are they in the USA, i hope more than fifty...All the lottery has to do is copy the horse and dogs racing tracks results for the lottery...They can also use: cars, indy500 and motorcycle racing tracks as if they were pick3 and pick4 and GA5 lottery results...

plus using horses and dogs gives them something to do and a way to stay fit...There is a lot of horses and dogs out there roaming the street and the wild...Use people if you like, put them to run, better than rocks colliding..

all the lottery has to do is charge: 10 cents or 25 cents extra on every dollar that the ticket costs to make up for the pretests....

what do you all think???

Makes perfect sense to me.  Thumbs Up  ( One second please )

Hey, can you pass me that joint... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... thanks.

What was I just saying again? Idea

karinda's avatar - WINGS
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #108445
                              March 25, 2011
                              2855 Posts
                              Posted: October 27, 2011, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

It's just the intro had me dying with laughter....as they usually do and all I can think about is someone with an oxgen mask on and the lighter going full throttle Green laugh

LOL ... Green laugh