Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A mathematical and probable way to keep track and figure even and odd for future games.

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: November 1, 2011, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Greenfox, I really like your chart. The patterns really jump out at you. I suppose you could also do this with low and high numbers too, is that right?

I'm going to try this for my state and see what happens. Thanks for posting this. Good Luck!!!

Hello grwurston,

Glad you like this. I was hoping to put something that's easy to understand, read and be as simple as possible. This is about as good as my mind can do i suppose, but i do wish you great luck with it. Yes you can set it up to track the numbers high and low with it. The other post i put on here does that. With the other one i put on here, where i started it, i just used the first numbers as going up instead of coming off of the previous set. If i had came off the ones from the previous set i'd have hit straight on tonights game. I had 3-9-7 for the day draw here but it hit on the eve instead. So if you, or anyone else does use this, when you go back and set it up, don't use the previous set when you start, but lay out the numbers as they DO come off of them. Meaning when you put your first set into the chart, make sure to check if the numbers go up or down from the previous game and put that result as your starting point.

Thank you for the comments and keep us posted as to how it works out for you.

Best of luck to you and all!!!

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

seaport's avatar - animal shark.jpg
    georgia
    United States
    Member #50002
    February 22, 2007
    523 Posts
    Posted: November 1, 2011, 12:46 am - IP Logged

can you do a chart for georgia like this it seems helpful i can see he patterns good

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: November 1, 2011, 1:07 am - IP Logged

can you do a chart for georgia like this it seems helpful i can see he patterns good

Hey seaport,

I'll get right on that in just a few. I have blank sheets made up already, for anyone that wants them and it only takes about 30 minutes to fill them in. Unless they know how to do the formulas. I don't know how to do that part. I have to hand type it all. Or if anyone wants the NC draws mine are up to date already.

Thanks for the interest and comments.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11118 Posts
        Posted: November 6, 2011, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Hey seaport,

I'll get right on that in just a few. I have blank sheets made up already, for anyone that wants them and it only takes about 30 minutes to fill them in. Unless they know how to do the formulas. I don't know how to do that part. I have to hand type it all. Or if anyone wants the NC draws mine are up to date already.

Thanks for the interest and comments.

Nice stuff . Can you do one for NM p3.  Only one game a day.

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: November 7, 2011, 1:13 am - IP Logged

Hello lakerben,

Thanks for the comments!!! Yeah i will fix you one up. I have one set up for Georgia, NC and Virginia already made up also. There not automated yet though. Still trying to learn all that. They only take a couple minutes to update by hand though per game. I have all three of these states in my dropbox right now and only need an addy to send the link to.

Thanks again and best of luck!!!

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: November 7, 2011, 4:07 am - IP Logged

Add New Mexico to the list as finished.